Is he really in love?

Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Is Ayaan really in love with Humeira? 

It feels like he loves Rajni, the out spoken and bold girl. Whether she be a different person or not, it's not how Humeira really is. He had made it quite clear many times that he did not love Humeira before.

Will Ayaan be able to love the 'real' Humeira? Or is he in love with a (possibly non existent) Rajni? 

~RC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asya_KaJen thumbnail
i think this track was to make him realise about his love for humeira 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had a theory that I posted long back that Ayaan would fall in love with Rajni and then have to live with the constant reminder of her as Humeira comes back. Wouldn't this be poetic?

Rockerchic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asya_KaJen

i think this track was to make him realise about his love for humeira 

It feels like he loves Rajni more than Humeira. As in Rajni' s personality than Humeira' s. And I don't think that's love. 
Rockerchic thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

I had a theory that I posted long back that Ayaan would fall in love with Rajni and then have to live with the constant reminder of her as Humeira comes back. Wouldn't this be poetic?

Yes that's entirely plausible. That the real humeira will eventually return and Ayaan will never be able to  love her but only be in love with Rajni who will go away with her  husband. 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
By title I though it was about Asad and I was like seriously??? someone has doubt about Asad?? My bad..

I am really confused.. He started liking Rajni and her funny bantering side but when Humeira was missing he was restless, guilty too.. He cares for Humeira a lot.. I think deep down he has feeling for Humeira but he may want Humeira to be like Rajni..
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he loves the fiesty Rajni and wants his humera in her...my POV
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I wouldn't call it love at this point but he is attracted to this new fiesty girl and I don't blame him even I didn't like Humeira ðŸ˜† I think karma will kick him in the ass when Humeira regains her memory ðŸ˜†
Rockerchic thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

By title I though it was about Asad and I was like seriously??? someone has doubt about Asad?? My bad..

I am really confused.. He started liking Rajni and her funny bantering side but when Humeira was missing he was restless, guilty too.. He cares for Humeira a lot.. I think deep down he has feeling for Humeira but he may want Humeira to be like Rajni..

😆

I don't think after  " I want to spoil you Miss Farookie" anyone can doubt Asad's love ðŸ˜†

Yes that is true. He cared about her. But as a friend or more? 
Rockerchic thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

Well I wouldn't call it love at this point but he is attracted to this new fiesty girl and I don't blame him even I didn't like Humeira ðŸ˜† I think karma will kick him in the ass when Humeira regains her memory ðŸ˜†

Whatever he feels it clearly is not for Humeira. 

I thought Humeira never stood up for herself which was a buzz kill. ðŸ˜†