Akdu: A Perfect Husband In The Making Epi Jul 29 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Great post bheegs!

Didnt make one today cause am a bit busy lok but u basically said whats on my mind!

Asad will def be a great husband. First i think he needs to prove being a great boyfriend an lover and i think we will see him do that in coming episodes.

At the end though what matters is asad being a great companion. Someone whose there in everything above all the love and romance. We need to see his companionship during the rough times still which under tanveer it wasnt as prevelant. I want to see them work together through problems. Thatll be the biggest test to their relationship. If both can make it through then i think it would be much safer to say that zoe will be a good wife or asad will be a good husvand.

Idk if that makes sense hahaha

And as for ayra, i think we wil see vikram blackmailing rasiya for money cause it looks like he is a theif and thats it. But yh i think he will he instrumental in badibee being found.

But im loving this side if aayan.

I really think humz is rajni and i think whats keeping her back from getting close to vikram is her regular ego. Rajni is humz alter ego so subconsciously her real self is still in existance and her real self knows that aayan and her have a relationship and i think thats what is keeping rajni back from getting close to vikram cause subconsciously she knows that she loves aayan. We just need a jhatka to bring humeira back.

Ayaans hidden lve thats always been but he hasnt acknowledged or realized it is finally coming out and whats left to be seen is aayan has fallen for rajni or is he realizing he always loved humeira?

All i know is that both couples relationships are developing beautifully and i amso eager to see how it all unfolds!
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Great post bheegs!

Didnt make one today cause am a bit busy lok but u basically said whats on my mind!

Asad will def be a great husband. First i think he needs to prove being a great boyfriend an lover and i think we will see him do that in coming episodes.

At the end though what matters is asad being a great companion. Someone whose there in everything above all the love and romance. We need to see his companionship during the rough times still which under tanveer it wasnt as prevelant. I want to see them work together through problems. Thatll be the biggest test to their relationship. If both can make it through then i think it would be much safer to say that zoe will be a good wife or asad will be a good husvand.

Idk if that makes sense hahaha

And as for ayra, i think we wil see vikram blackmailing rasiya for money cause it looks like he is a theif and thats it. But yh i think he will he instrumental in badibee being found.

But im loving this side if aayan.

I really think humz is rajni and i think whats keeping her back from getting close to vikram is her regular ego. Rajni is humz alter ego so subconsciously her real self is still in existance and her real self knows that aayan and her have a relationship and i think thats what is keeping rajni back from getting close to vikram cause subconsciously she knows that she loves aayan. We just need a jhatka to bring humeira back.

Ayaans hidden lve thats always been but he hasnt acknowledged or realized it is finally coming out and whats left to be seen is aayan has fallen for rajni or is he realizing he always loved humeira?

All i know is that both couples relationships are developing beautifully and i amso eager to see how it all unfolds!

Totally agree with you Rosh

Asad will now be a perfect companion and support system for Zoya...he has changed 180 degrees because of her

Yes, Rajni is Humeira's alter ego but her heart is the same and that's why she cringes when she is close to Vikram but not Ayaan

Vikram will inadvertently expose Razia ...

Let's see what'sin store for all of us. Enjoy the great AsYa chemistry for now
Originally posted by bheegi

Ayaan has always been two steps behind Asad...so he will get to Asad's state after some trials like Asad

Happy Birthday in advance...enjoy Gul's treat tomorrow

True... AsYa and AyRa are parellels... AsYa went through a lot to reach at this point, where they love, trust  and respect each other's feelings irrevocably... Now its time for AyRa to pass the test of love and reach to a point where they love, trust and respect each other's feelings irrevocably...

Thanks Sangeeta... Waiting for the treat...😉
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

True... AsYa and AyRa are parellels... AsYa went through a lot to reach at this point, where they love, trust  and respect each other's feelings irrevocably... Now its time for AyRa to pass the test of love and reach to a point where they love, trust and respect each other's feelings irrevocably...

Thanks Sangeeta... Waiting for the treat...😉

Yeah, Ayaan needs to belo lots of papads before he can get his love back...Asad has paid his dues😊
i have a feeling that Vikram wont tell anyone abt Badi Bi...fist i thought maybe Raziya sent him...but then she woudnt want her daughter to leave ...

he might even star blckmailing Raziya...anythng can happen cuz i dont think the truth will be exposed any sooner
Originally posted by sneaky-aj

i have a feeling that Vikram wont tell anyone abt Badi Bi...fist i thought maybe Raziya sent him...but then she woudnt want her daughter to leave ...

he might even star blckmailing Raziya...anythng can happen cuz i dont think the truth will be exposed any sooner

I agree Vikram could blackmail Razia...he might even be an accomplice with Tanveer😕
Hi Sangi...really cute post...perfect husband? What is that😆? But, looking at Asad today makes me believe that he will try his best to keep her happy...love and cherish her. I loved the dialogue ...I want to spoil you. All we married women know that no matter how independent and strong we are ...we all want to be spoiled by our hubbies at some point and moment. 

Asad is expressing his feelings openly and I am really enjoying it. I hope they show that part of Zoya too. 

I have to specially mention Karan and surbhi's expressions today... They were so beautiful and subtle.

Originally posted by Rupunzale

Hi Sangi...really cute post...perfect husband? What is that😆? But, looking at Asad today makes me believe that he will try his best to keep her happy...love and cherish her. I loved the dialogue ...I want to spoil you. All we married women know that no matter how independent and strong we are ...we all want to be spoiled by our hubbies at some point and moment. 

Asad is expressing his feelings openly and I am really enjoying it. I hope they show that part of Zoya too. 

I have to specially mention Karan and surbhi's expressions today... They were so beautiful and subtle.

Yes, there is no such thing as a perfect husband...just a perfect guy for each individual woman

Here, Asad is the perfect match for Ms museebat

Yes, I love the way they have portrayed Asya's romance---so mature, understated and oozes chemistry without any skin contact. Talk about old fashioned romance😳 I am a sucker for that kind of stuff

I am not into wham bham kind of romance...love the slow and steady types😳
All your points are good but didn't you read the MM article which says that tanveer will be back and she will win and marry asad at any cost as she has nothing to lose now this article has scared the living daylights out of me but why would asad agree to marry her? Okay I am confused
Originally posted by ManoMaham

All your points are good but didn't you read the MM article which says that tanveer will be back and she will win and marry asad at any cost as she has nothing to lose now this article has scared the living daylights out of me but why would asad agree to marry her? Okay I am confused

NO, I am pretty sure Asad won't marry Tanveer but circumstances could certainly separate AsYa

MM articles are not very reliable anyways