Mega-Monday or Mega Disaster ?? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Neeti96

I haven't watched this "mega" episode and I don't wanna watch it either, after reading your post. Another episode centered around the great Rey, epitome of perfect. From what you said, it seems the gang,especially Swayam have been reduced to absolute nothings. And a 10 second SwaRon scene are you kidding me? And they're supposed to be the main leads of the freakin' show! As well as the ONLY lead couple in the show right now. Honestly, is this how the main characters are shown? I'm sick of this biased behaviour. And why the hell did Swayam support Rey AGAIN? Like seriously? And Rey ZORS. What does that even mean? Razors? Are they promoting shaving or something? O.o God, if things go the same way I'm so done with this show

Neets ..that was not even for 10 sec i guess!! Just Sharon ka voice message on WeChat & Swayam ka "i love you too" ..You have no idea how pathetic it was.

I think it is gud setup for the misunderstanding bw reyam...adi next move might create mu bw reyam...and it will b grt to c ...

yes I too hated the fact that gang who was shown immature understands whole situation that it is all abt rey bt r hero and cv superhero didn't get it...rey never once acknowledged his team in front ofo media...
see my pov is gng to b a bit different...
please gaaliya mat bakna koi...
but i found today's episode very positive... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
well nt cz i'm at all interested in any rey puja or whatever...
but i found some hope in today's episode...
surprisingly i'm liking dis aditya khurana track coz atleast now team will try to make identity of their own n will stop this rey humara hero hai bullshit...
atleast today they realised that till nw dey have always been used as bg dancers... now i hope they too will be determined to showcase their own talent without any help of a so-called hero...
i mean today's episode gave me some hope dat dey will finally stop dis rey puja bulshit n will focus on deir own talent instead of jst remaining as bg dancer... n wont tolerate this injustice...
though i too found spot light on rey very irritating...
n i luved the aggression of the team... according to me it was much needed one...
P.S. - just my pov m sorry no offence meant...

mega epi ws a mega disaster fr me... als d rey centric drama... just sick of it... 
frm d beginning too d end nothing happened..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! goshhh
swayam shekhawat is d only reason fr me for watching d epi. he is such an awsm guy.. matured, cool headed. he is d real star... he is d real captain. 
R.E.S.P.E.C.T ... Swayam Shekhawat...
I am not gonna include "reyaansh G1 singhania" in my comment as i have veryyy lil knowledge about supernatural powers๐Ÿ˜† Well now coming back to the topic,sorry but i couldnt relate to swayam tonight,this is NOT the swayam i love..Hes NO MORE behaving as rey's friend,but as his follower only..Rey Baba k bhakt koi ho ya na hou,Swayam tou hai by god..!
intially my only reason to watch d3 was rey 

but now after starting to watch the show again i began to realize that now rey is not the one i loved...

so watching it for swayam but seems like i again how to quit

i still cant believe the rey that i loved alot...i cant stand anymore...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Still continuing the show because of My Swaron & D3 gang. But the show was like this always only, gang's utter bullshit like Rey hamara hero hai always gets into my nerve. But yesterday was the limit. Like why dont CVs throw the other gang including swayam & Sharon out of the show so that we wouldn't have been tolerated the insult of Swayam & gang. After that they can continue Rey puja for promotion of any shaving agency (Razor's).

I wish D3 ki TRP gir jaye with this nonsence track.

this track is about friendship and love but people are hell bent to  make rey the culprit i mean what has he done ? did he know anything? did he wanted to be in the spotlight? 

the gang should trust him like swayam is doing i mean they know him now since 2 years they should know that rey can never do something like that. but what were they doing they were cursing rey as it was his plan or something

im not saying that they should be happy and accept all this but they should atleast blame adi and not rey but i guess swayam is the only one with brain in the gang sadly

U litrally spoke ma heat out poonam...i cudnt agree more on that...and yes shud stop being ray's chamcha i knw his intention are pure as ray is his best frnd but dude come on u hve the highest self respect among all and shud maintain this yh...and yh loved swaron bit okai i knw it was hardly even 20sec but oh well i loved it...and finally well said abt ray pooja lol
Originally posted by PoonamPSwaRon23

sweetheart ..keep enjoying then :) never new TR fans take this much interest on commenting SS topics !! & yeah true episodes are toh amazing these days as we are saved from TR torture!!
torture and all huh??
You knw it feel's so gr8 quitting this show.No more need 2 c ur so called "DEVI" Sharon ka jaap.Acting naam ka mazak bana rakha tha ๐Ÿ˜ณ
You watch the show and save it frm d falling trp's๐Ÿ˜‰