Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Since Rubina & Piyush have been chosen for the the roles already, We viewers should accept them as we can't have any hand in PHs  .. and infact they are not so bad even...I am neither a fan of Rubi nor one of Piyush .but... viewers couldn't ever change the decision of PH and its obvious. because people who are creative teams... they can chose the best for there show because they can't take any chance with there own show... and after that .. its our choice whether to see it or not . Coz after all it is a show... a series 😊

P:S My POV completely.. dun want to hurt any one's feelings . Sorry If i have hurt any one unknowingly (:

dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no yaar i disagree... both of them is perfect for ram sita.. and its piyush sahadeb not avinaah
avinashrubina. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
avi is not playing ram...n ruby totally suits the character
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone has his/her own views .
Hope you will get the feel of Ram and sita soon .Its not like we have already .It will take time for us too ...
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too am not happy with Piyush Sachedev he lacks the divine looks to play Ram. I am very disspointed with him. I would have loved it if SRJ had played Ram as well but he is busy with Mahabrath. As for Rubina she is fine and I am happy with her potrayl as Sita. Piyush is  a huge let down for me.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i think the opposite..i feel piyush and rubina are doing superb as ram and sita..infact they will turn out to be the best ram-sita casting in the recent times..
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like who they have chosen for Ram and Lakshman jodi. The actress playing Sita looks tired! 
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wish the mods will close this post saying Rubina or Piyush not fit and some have even put them down 

for gods sake not even 5 days have gone since they entered the give them a chance 

never seen Piyush before in any show before so i am also trying to get used to him 

but Rubina have seen her in 4 shows and she is awesome 

tired what rubbish she looks so young and fresh ---and one of a very few who are a natural beauty she will look just like now without the jewelry fancy cloths when she goes to vanvas with Ram   

suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I disagree also I found both r very good specifically rubina as sita her beauty, her innocent face are perfect as sita role. She is one of few actress who even look beautiful w/o makeup.
Rubina looks tired are you kidding me 😕 she bring freshness, I thinks its only 1/2 fan who feel that anyway everybody got diff opinions. When mouni exit from the show and sonarika made entry people do complain, now they complain about pooja also 😆 .
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please watch the show who dont like rubina dont watch
No body force you to watch
For me ruby is doing good job