Hitler Didi

New Serial quite similar to HD Theme

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Guys , Now our HD is Ending.

Let's bid Farewell to our once beloved Serial.πŸ˜›

All the Best to Sumit & Rati for their future. Let's hope they get more & better Projects.πŸ˜›

On Sony new Serial " Jee le Zara"  is starting. I think its basic concept is quite similar to HD ( of start). A Woman working for responsibilities of family and a Guy comes in his life. Quite similar to stuff , we fell for in HD.

If any of you gets interested in that , see you at that serial's forum.

It was nice time for all of us in this forum.πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank god uski zindagi main sharma family nahi hai or ese writers ph nahi hai ashish πŸ€£πŸ€£
hero usmain bhi brat lawyer hai esa padha tha maine kahin πŸ˜†par shayad  ladki ki age jyada dikhai hai ladke se serial main πŸ˜†
main milungi kyunki main dekhungi sony par jo hai or mujhe koi pasand nahi πŸ€£
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

thank god uski zindagi main sharma family nahi hai or ese writers ph nahi hai ashish πŸ€£πŸ€£

hero usmain bhi brat lawyer hai esa padha tha maine kahin πŸ˜†par shayad  ladki ki age jyada dikhai hai ladke se serial main πŸ˜†
main milungi kyunki main dekhungi sony par jo hai or mujhe koi pasand nahi πŸ€£

Yeh usmain ladki ki age zyada hai.

And Yes , Family there is nice , and feels for girl. 

Other things are quite similar.πŸ˜›
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes ashish i too observed & i told my husband too about this..but hell i have decided  not to watch TV at all from next monday..complete bandh for me till i get sumit's new show
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Yeh usmain ladki ki age zyada hai.

And Yes , Family there is nice , and feels for girl. 

Other things are quite similar.πŸ˜›

to main wahan mil sakti hoon πŸ˜†
abhi to same hi lag raha hai πŸ˜†ladki apni zindagi par ehsaan nahi kar rahi apno ko paal kar esa dikh raha hai hope boy padosi ho pura na copy karlen copycats se πŸ˜†
-radha- thumbnail
No more serials & especially in zee na, until we get new shows of Sumit and rati.
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivehsa2

who is the lead actress?

Sangeeta Ghosh
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -radha-

No more serials & especially in zee na, until we get new shows of Sumit and rati.

The new serial is on Sony not Zee.
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The new serial the lead girl is not serious types who lost her smile because of her responsibilities.She took them as responsibilities but not as burden.While coming to Indira,though she was fantastic in carrying her responsibilities,illa bedi made Indira very serious types without smile.She showed a reason that bcz of responsibilities she changed like that.
If u see both the characters without favouritsm ,the girl in the new serial seems a girl with optimistic nature whereas Indira will sound as pesimistic girl who cannot manage and thus gave up smile and her life.
All will apprevciate people who balance their life and also responsibilities.ILLA bedi showed that Indira ost her smile in other words Indira failed to balance her personal life with responsibilities.This is the kami i found in Indira character.
If Indira was played by any other,I would not watched bcoz of this reason.Since Rati is Indira,made me watch HD .
This is purely my opnion.Not to hurt any fan feelings
lifecomesgoes thumbnail
quite similar but indira doesn't smile here the lead looks happy and full of smile...indira is strict  but i think this girl doesn't look like that she looks optimistic and easy going type..indira wears clothes which are not glamours even her hair is tied up  and no make up..here the lead is wearing casual clothes and looks quite stylish.. one thing is similar they both love their family more than anybody but its too early to say about the new show because they just showed the promos we have to watch the episode  and say whether she loves her  family like our indira sharma. anyway thanks for the information this proves our HD  story is  so popular   that everyone wants to copy it πŸ˜† but hands down HD is the best nobody can be like indira sharma or like rishi kumar these two rocked the show.nobody like this pair they are unique and different from rest of the  tv jodis! inshi rocks! they will always be in our heart❀️