Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
GUYS THANKS FR UR RESPONSES.. TODAY IS MY PTM FEELING VERY TENSE. ..
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
PART : 10 A:~
asad and zoya slept in eachothers embrace and now its morning ...
asya woke up together but asad saw zoya's eyes open already n she was keeping her hand on her belly and smiling ...

asad smiles seeing the sight in front of him ...

SCENE SHIFTS DINNING HALL :~

N:" zoya bhabhi ... congrates !!! "

Z:" thanks najma "😃

D:" chalo chalo ... hato sab ... zoya aao beta jldi khana kha lo aisi halat me itni der tak bhuke nhi rehte ..."

asad enters the scene and sees everyone pampering zoya A-Z ...

A:" z...zoya mai jaa rha hu agar tumhe kuch chahiye hoga tho mujhe call kr lena n... ammi agar koi preshaani hui tho foran mujhe inform kijiyega ... aur najma zoya ka dhyaan rkhna ...aur zoya zaada kaam mt krna ... aur... !"

Z:" shhh !!! shhh !!! shhh !!! mr.khan ... aap kitna bolte hai mai apna dhyaan rakh loongi ... aap befikar hoke office jaayiye ... ammi , najma hai na mera khyaal rkhne ke liye ..."

asad leaves and zoya goes to her room ... n leans on bed 

REST I'LL UPDATE TOMMOROW SORRY I WANTED TO UPDATE TOMMOROW A LONG ONE BT WHT TO DO MANN KRGYA... !!!

ASYA4eveAAA 😃😃😃
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 10 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet ... how Dilshad and najam... doing things for zoya..
caring for her.. 🤗
Linsie thumbnail
Thanks for the pm... continue soon...
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
I WROTE THE WHOLE LONG WALA CAN U BELIEVE IT LONG WALA UPDATE ...
BUT NET DISCONNECT HOGYA N I LOST IT ...😭

ITS ALWAYS MEE Y ALLAH GOD JESUS 
YYY SORRY I WAS ABOUT TO PM IT TO U ALL RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS POST !!!
SORRY POST WAS GUD NOW I'LL POST AFTER SM DAYS SRRY I M FRUSTRATED !!!
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
PART :10B :~ << in a new writing after my tanhai of erased prt frm my lappi i m back i can't stay away frm updating 😆
zoya goes to the rooms n leans on the bed she was thinking about her abbu n was really stressed out like hell her eyes went to her wardrobe completely messed up and remembering asad's lectures on cleanliness she got up at once n saavdhaan pose n cleared her wardrobe it took 2 hrs to corrrect it after all she was zoyaa ahmed khan !!! she just lied down wen an immense pain started in her back she couldn't understaand wht the hell happened in 2 hrs she cried in pain n fell on the bed ...

Z:" ya allah !  ye mujhe kya ho rha hai ... ? kitna dard ho rha hai "

but she controlled her pain not wanting to tense dilshad and nazma she was lying there in pain ... it haven't been 10 mins since she lied dilshad entered the room and zoya immediately got up ...

D:" are..are zoya theek hai leti rho ..."

Z:" nhi ammi theek hai ... btaayiye ky...kya baat hai ?" 
( she spoke controling in pain )

D:" zoya tum theek tho hona ...? "

Z:" haan ammi kyu ...?"

D:" wo abhi ...abhi qureshi sahab ke  ... yaha se phone aya tha unke ghar quraan khwaani hai ..."

Z:" haannn... tho ??"

D:" wo mai soch rhi thi ... ki mai aur najma waha chale jaaye ...tho waise hum tho jaa hi rhe hai ... mai tumse puchhne aayi thi ...pr tumhari tabyat mujhe theek nhi lg rhi ..."

Z:" aree ...ammi aisi baat ...nhi hai wo bas mai thora aaram krna chahti hu ..." ( she was not in the condition to get up even how could she go ?) 

D:" theek hai zoya mai najma ko yhi chhor ke..."

Z:" nhiii ... ammi aap chali jaayiye mai bilkul theek hu ..." ( typical zoya )

D:" par /...zoya ..."

Z:" par war kuch nhi aap jayiye mai theek hu ..."

D:" pukka na???"

Z:" haan pukka ! " ( 😊🤢 )

dilshad left n zoya threw herself on the bed n started crying in pain she was relly in pain and now she has started to throw up even its been 5-6 she threw up ... it was 4o'clock now she couldn't handle it anymore she was about to call asad to come home but she started feeling dizzy n again rushed to the washroom to throw up ... ( its disgusting ri8 ? 😆 ) she finally decided to message him as she was not in the condition to talk up a bit ... 

she messaged him in haste and lied down back clutching her head the message was nt an elaborated one it was simple ...

Z:"  please ghar aa jaayiye  meri tabiyat theek nhi hai ..."

as the message reached asad he read it he was in terror and shock as if zoya messaged him about her labour pain he rushed back home and found zoya lying on bed she had become pale and was very weak ... before he could speak to her she rushed to the washroom n when she was done he held her hand and helped her back ... and made her sit on bed ...

A:" zo..zoya ye sab kaise hogya ... n tumhari ye halat kaise ?"

Z:" a...as...asa...asad !!! ...subah th...theek thi ...par dopeher me...achanak se peath me ...dard...phir ultiyaan ...phi..phir..."

A:" its...its ok zoya chalo doc. ke pass chalte hai ...comeon ! getup"

Z:" par ...a...asad "

A:" koi par ... nhi apni halat dekhi hai aapne ...chaliye "

she was not in the condition to protest rather she got up n sat in the car with asad's help on the way to the clinic asad asked zoya if she need anything every another min she liked it and just smiled ... they reached the clinic and doc. took zoya inside fr a checkup and here asad was in a nail bitting condition ...😆
she came out with a serious face n called asad /..."

Do:" dekhiye mr.khan aapki wife theek hai ... but "

A:" but ...? but kya doc . ? "

Do:" wo aur ...bachha dono hi bahut weak hai ... aur i m afraid ki agar aisa hua tho ..."

A:" tho ...? tho kya doc.?"

Do:" tho zoya ki pregnancy me complications aa skti hai ... aap please unka dhyaan rkiye ..."

A:" doc. agar koi ... problem hai tho mai abhi unhe ...admit ..."

Do:" nhi ... mr.khan its ok just take gud care of her keep her happy ..."

A:" jeee ! thankyou "

they left from there and sat in the car ... 😊😊😊 

PRECAP :~ asad insists zoya to call him asad instead of mr.khan !!! 👏😃😉 

CHALO GUYSS FINALLY WRITTEN AND LINSIE AND SASIR KO CHHOR KE KOI COMMENT KYU NHI KRTA MAI AAJ YE UPDATE DENE K LIYE SCHOOL BHI NHI GYI HU SO PLEASE KINDLY LIKE IT ... ITS A REQUEST FOR 

LINSIE
ASYA-RM
PRINCESSS555
SASIR
ASYAARSHILOVER
AND ANYONE WHO WANTS PM PLEASE SEND ME BUDDY REQUEST MY EMAIL ID ISN'T CONFORMED SO I CAN'T SEND PLEASEE ...ITS EASY TO PM U KNOWW !!!
N PLEASEEE COOMMENTT  GUYSS 
I M DYEING  FOR COMMENTS ... PLEASEE !!!
N EXAMS KE PASS UPDATE KIYA KUCH THO FAYADA HONA CHAHIYE ... MY NAME FOR U ALL IS RITZZ !!! 😃😃😃   
N CAN ANYONE SAY MISSHUMPTYDUMPTY TO READ THIS FF I WILL BE GLAD IF SHE COMMENTS ... 😃

ASYA4eveAAA
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc update ...
zoya kaling asad instead of mr khan wud b great
-RM- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice cont soon 😊
Thanks for pm :-)

Ps. Why dont u send link of ur story with Pm so tht i can comment 😊
Linsie thumbnail
Very detail about pregnancy... poor zoya..

Nice to see asad taking care of her... so sweet

continue .. thanks for the pm  
aish-au thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update n thanks for da pm