Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
it is ganga fault only .she point gun on head of  singhs and force them to allow her to stay in haveli   otherwise she will kill them and indirectly invite ratan danger to singhs .singhs do not want keep ganga in haveli but ganga point gun on head of singhs  so due to fear of loss of life  they were compel to keep ganga in haveli 
swathimanjula69 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think apart from Sachi her mother will as well tell illthings pertains to Ganga which will obviously provoke haveli people and they will tell jagya to back out from marriage with sachi.
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathimanjula69

I think apart from Sachi her mother will as well tell illthings pertains to Ganga which will obviously provoke haveli people and they will tell jagya to back out from marriage with sachi.

if Dadisa and haweli people themself call off this marriage and suport Jagya's decision of drop this wedding plan wid Sanchi then this will be the best thing. Dadisa will definitely realiz real colors of Sanchi.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jagya and Bhairon have made sumitra eat some very hot kichdi.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now cm is impratical how can she talk about humanity and prefer emotion over practicality .dont she know in this world what v do in world  khoon ke rishte ke taraaju pe weigh ki jaati hai .
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

who said china didn't attack india bcoz of tibet prob?? china attacked India in 1962 bcoz Nehru gave shelter 2 dalai lama in 1959. and china got infuriated bcoz of this only.

and i m not syaing this as such .i'd read articles on this in many newspapers & also in the UPSC coaching classes where this prob is taught in "modern India" by bipin chandra.😊

Wow, China waited for three years to strike and that too on a low scale and not full fledged war? Do you know that Chinese continue to have border dispute with India and their troops were in Ladakh regions recently also. The reason was at that time too boundary dispute.  
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shiv should silence Ira before going

he should say if it was not ok for Anandi's father to talk in family decisions how will it be ok for u Ma to talk in Singh affairs saying it concerns my daughter

did not the Saachi and Anandi's ex marraige concern Anandi's marital life

At least Anandi is married here  even formal engagement between Jagya and Saanchi has not taken place

Better still Jagya should tell Ira that it is their business πŸ˜‰

In FRONT of Saanchi

If Ira feels her darling is unsafe in that endangered house , why do the rishta  there any case , anyways she didn't like the divorcee  with a past , her daughter can get many rishtas...normal . safe onesπŸ˜‰

they never went begging at her doorstep for her beautiful paragon daughter in the first place

but that won't happen . Daughter WANTS Jagya minus his family , responsibilities and Ganga . So the hundreds  of nauseating games .

Anandi should NOT put her head on Ira's shoulder and cry but be cold and dignified in grief , Ira has not been exactly nice to her

Shiv should silence his mom before going coz otherwise there will be problems .

Dadisa acc to me behaved perfectly . Not wishing it herself but respecting the wishes of her eldest senior bahu , she withdrew , sad , disappointed and helpless .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know Kools, am really disliking this trend of showing feminism in a warped manner in all shows..Ira really has no place at present to talk to the singhs regarding keeping or making ganga leave..why shud she be interfering in their household?? if khajan was insulted saying it was not his place to say anything, even Ira shud stay out..anyways, the one thing she shud have odne is teach tht imbecile daughter of her sum manners, which she dint..earlier it was the divorce issue, now its the safety issue..if there are sooo many issues she has with the singhs, regarding her daahling daughter, is she gonna propose jagya becoming a ghar-jamai and livng at KB, so her daughter is "safe" and dsnt have to deal with the singh household??
progressive thoughts really dnt mean interference in ur daughter/son's household matters..i dnt know why the makers are showing this nonsense..
morel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPuja

If Sanchi is hurt, that is good, but why involve Anandi in this? And by the way staff quarters are for staff only, did Ganga joined as staff nurse? What will happen to her studies? Or like Sanchi, will they show Ganga also completed her studies?

Staff Nurse !!! Wo to abhi Dactar bhi ban jayegi πŸ˜ƒ Badi baat kya hai !!! And STUDIES BHAD ME JAYE !!! who cares !!! As long as Dactar Sa with her πŸ˜‰ Future is secure with Dactar Sa !!!
Edited by morel - 10 years ago
morel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Because I like to have fun at sumitra's expense. Not ganga's.

And I love to have fun at GANGA'S expense πŸ˜‰