What is Jodha's problem???

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Uski problem kya hain???...Here we say that Jalal is egoistic,she is also no less...Koi shaadi ka joda jalata hain kya???

If she has so much problem with getting married to him,then why doesn't she show this arrogance to her parents,who supposedly for the sake of Amer are getting her married to him,why does not she tell them anything...

Jalal has not even done anything to piss her off,that she is showing so much of anger,her father agreed to marry her off,her fiance was killed off by Sharifuddin...Jalal ne to abhi tak kuch kiya bhi nahi...this kind of behavior is at least not expected of a "Princess"...

She is one hell of a dumb woman...she also does not understand,that Jalal does not give two hoots about this kind of attitude of hers,nor does he care for her hatred...she is taking so much trouble for nothing...
Edited by libran90 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear don't get angry ...in real joda dint do it
It's all ektha MATHA direction ... Ektha ka chamthkaar ...

ChupChupKe thumbnail
lol cool yaar !! abhi sadmain main hai jodha ji !!! she wants jalal's head BASS no shadii kaa jodaa  ðŸ˜†
libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: puggyy

Hey dear don't get angry ...in real joda dint do it

It's all ektha MATHA direction ... Ektha ka chamthkaar ...

I know that dear...i am not totally angry with Jodha...but all the time that they show...that she is filled with so much venom for a man...whom she practically does not know...just heard everything...i mean...seriously
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Even before seeing the episode , without knowing what could be the circumstances and  how the actual incident took place , just after seeing a part of shooting when someone comment with a arbitrary idea , then I've nothing ...ABSOLUTELY nothing to say . ðŸ˜†

And Jodha didn't burn the dress to show attitude to Jalal , she also cares a damn about him . ðŸ˜† 
Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 10 years ago
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jodha ki problem ye hai ki vo is show ki main lead hai writer nahi 🤣 ...agar real jodha akbar ne ye dekha hota to bechare shock se coma mein chale jaate. 🤣 ...
But ye bhi baaki daily soap jaisa ho gaya hai jahan leads pehle ek dusre se nafrat karte hai ladte hai nd then pyaar ho jata hai...
Real story was different agar akbar jodha se nafrat karta to usse kabhi shaadi nahi karta...or agar akbar jodha ko koi gift deta ya diya bhi hoga then i dont think ki jodha bai or harka bai aisa kuch karti ye sab to ye oversmart creatives ka kiya dhara hai
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: libran90

Uski problem kya hain???...Here we say that Jalal is egoistic,she is also no less...Koi shaadi ka joda jalata hain kya???

If she has so much problem with getting married to him,then why does'nt she show this arrogance to her parents,who supposedly for the sake of Amer are getting her married to him,why does not she tell them anything...

Jalal has not even done anything to piss her off,that she is showing so much of attitude,her father agreed to marry her off,her fiance was killed off by Sharifuddin...Jalal ne to abhi tak kuch kiya bhi nahi...this kind of behavior is atleast not expected of a "Princess"...

She is one hell of a dumb woman...she also does not understand,that Jalal does not give two hoots about this kind of attitude of hers,nor does he care for her hatred...she is taking so much trouble for nothing...

u remember the promo where jalal send a letter to jodha about his haq and everythign else...i think this is a reaction to that letter...😊
libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Even before seeing the episode , without knowing what could be the circumstances and  how the actual incident took place , just after seeing a part of shooting when someone comment with a arbitrary idea , then I've nothing ...ABSOLUTELY nothing to say . ðŸ˜†

And Jodha didn't burn the dress to show attitude to Jalal , she also cares a damn about him . ðŸ˜† 

Waise baat pate ki kahi hain...i know...that its meaningless to say before the episode has aired...but agar usne jalaya bhi hain...to kyun...

I understand that she is shell shocked,after knowing whom she is getting married to...but you tell me hawan ke aag mein...shaadi ka joda kaise pahucha???

-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

u remember the promo where jalal send a letter to jodha about his haq and everythign else...i think this is a reaction to that letter...😊

yes paridhi bol rahi thi kuch ho jata hai aisa jiski vajah se jodha aisa kartti hai vo aap dekhengey...i think jalal ne kuch kiya hoga ya koi letter bheja hoga ya kuch or jodha ko insult karne ke liye ya jalal ke kisi relative ne kuch kiya hoga dont know
libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ambrosia-

yes paridhi bol rahi thi kuch ho jata hai aisa jiski vajah se jodha aisa kartti hai vo aap dekhengey...i think jalal ne kuch kiya hoga ya koi letter bheja hoga ya kuch or jodha ko insult karne ke liye ya jalal ke kisi relative ne kuch kiya hoga dont know

i know kuch hua hoga...but shaadi ka joda jala dena and all...kuch zyaada hi hain...asli Jodha ye dekh kar petrify ho jati,like Neville Longbottom in HP 1...