I havent seen such an honest person like sanaya - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Nice post! :D
It truly was a treat to see two of my most favorite Television Leads together :D
I knew DD and Sanaya were friends, but these two are just beyond adorable together :)

And YES! Loved how Sanaya said that two actresses CAN be friends :D LOL! KJO was shocked LOL!

Originally posted by lrlpam

Sanaya and DD were and are best of friends,only their true fans know that bcz their friendship has been a topic of discussion for 5 yrs now,so to all those people who think they were faking it..u can give it a rest. I personally don't like calling my friends baby but that doesn't mean all those who r doing so are fake...sanz calls many of her friends baby,so plz stop being judgemental abt her n DD's friendship. Yes,it's a reality show,some dialogues might have been scripted and people have every right to question that but at the end of the day,sanaya's bluntness did no harm..infact helped DD and put the cocky KJo on a defensive mode and that's something I loved. At the same time,as much as I love sanaya n look forward to seeing her everyday,I do think that the entire SI-DD episode was yet another way devised by colors to promote the latter. And to all sanaya fans- there r better places to show ur appreciation for sanaya's character than the forum of a scripted,dramatic and biased TV reality show,where people r making assumptions abt her character based on half-baked knowledge and as long as u respect and love sanaya,u don't have to convince others to do so

Yeah we have better things to do than dwell on other people's friendships for 5 years. Anorexic Sanaya also came for her own promotion , obviously DD worshippers will now say what a goddess Sanaya is 🤢 we don't care how long they were friends for , all we know is she must have been paid to come here 😆
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Yeah we have better things to do than dwell on other people's friendships for 5 years. Anorexic Sanaya also came for her own promotion , obviously DD worshippers will now say what a goddess Sanaya is 🤢 we don't care how long they were friends for , all we know is she must have been paid to come here 😆

This is sad. Didn't you say it yourself in one post that you'll stop giving unnecessary hate towards actors etc Because life is too short for hate. Wow this really shows how true you are to your words...Bravo 👏
Sanaya love u more for ur frank attitude & confidence! Even we love u baby doll!
Originally posted by Arshi1195

This is sad. Didn't you say it yourself in one post that you'll stop giving unnecessary hate towards actors etc Because life is too short for hate. Wow this really shows how true you are to your words...Bravo 👏

Where am I hating 😕 if she looks anorexic , I called her anorexic 
And oh please I don't hate on DD anymore unnecessarily
But why would someone be honest if they support their friend on a reality show ( THE MOST HONEST PERSON EVER) 🤢
And please Sanaya is one of the most popular faces of TV , do you really think she would waste 5 seconds on jhalak without being paid ? 
I am true to my word , I don't drag dd or Sanaya everywhere 
But if fans make such topics , they are obviously paving way for me 😕

Sanaya and DD were and are best of friends,only their true fans know that bcz their friendship has been a topic of discussion for 5 yrs now,so to all those people who think they were faking it..u can give it a rest. I personally don't like calling my friends baby but that doesn't mean all those who r doing so are fake...sanz calls many of her friends baby,so plz stop being judgemental abt her n DD's friendship. Yes,it's a reality show,some dialogues might have been scripted and people have every right to question that but at the end of the day,sanaya's bluntness did no harm..infact helped DD and put the cocky KJo on a defensive mode and that's something I loved. At the same time,as much as I love sanaya n look forward to seeing her everyday,I do think that the entire SI-DD episode was yet another way devised by colors to promote the latter. And to all sanaya fans- there r better places to show ur appreciation for sanaya's character than the forum of a scripted,dramatic and biased TV reality show,where people r making assumptions abt her character based on half-baked knowledge and as long as u respect and love sanaya,u don't have to convince others to do so
True they claim to be friends but the source is entertainment tabloid. So are they best of buddies as it is made out to be I don't know. What I am saying is simple we don't know how best of friends they are and it cannot be made out on an appearance in the show. They can be best of friends or they might be just friends or even good acquaintance. All I am saying is we cannot judge the honesty of a person by what they say in a tabloid interview or on a show.

You are digressing from the title of topic.. It does not say how good friend Drashti and Sanaya are , it says how honest Sanaya is which can not be concluded from that 5 min of act on TV.. Yes, SI came to promote DD but she too must have got paid for this..Noone is doing any favor for anyone.. Neither Sanaya, Drashti and nor Channel.. Everyone is getting benefitted..
If ppl have better things to do than dwell on others' friendships,they should have better things to do than insulting a friendship on this post or even waste their time on a show which they clearly hate! If being anorexic means admiration from 1000's of people all over the world,I would gladly become anorexic!8-)
I agree with the fact the a person's honesty can't be judged from a 5 min part on TV and as I said,people have every right to question that. My response was for people who say that DD-SI friendship is fake based on that G min part,people who have followed these ladies for yrs,have listened and judged every IV of theirs have a better idea of their nature. So what if sanz has been paid for that,she has taken off time from her busy schedule and nowhere did she say anything abt her equation with DD that v don't know already,so I don't c y people should complain abt it...
Its not about whose friends with whom 😆 Its a given, that Drashti & Sanaya are really close friends, its just that the makers of JDJ must have asked Sanaya to come and support DD, for popularity's sake 😆. Basically, Sanaya is a popular face and so is Drashti, so to add more masala and entertainment, they decided to make two friends meet. Not a big deal.

Am a fan of neither of the two, but I do think their bond is cute, but again at the same time I didn't quite like the idea of calling a friend to support another friend, with such a grand entry 😕 it didn't make any sense to me. If DD's parents were being called, would have been different. But I guess this is indian television, what can be done. But giving names to them, just because we aren't fans wont make the situation any better. Its rude 😆
Edited by KiShaholic. - 10 years ago