Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RM FF-The Story Of Both Of Us Note on PG 38 21 September - Page 7

tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aDarkAngel

Awesome update..oh !! Loved the names of their maids hehe!! And she has a daughter๐Ÿ˜Š..that too a sweet kid!! But where is RK ??? Do continue soon

Thank You ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I'm glad you liked it :)

and for answers read the coming updates ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niiice RidZo <3
keep up the good work :D Looking forward fro the next part :D <3

tinkerred10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Stephanie-

Niiice RidZo <3
keep up the good work :D Looking forward fro the next part :D <3

Awww ...thank you Stephi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tinkerred10 thumbnail
when r u gonna unres this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tinkerred10 thumbnail

A big thank you to everyone who liked and commented on the previous ...it really means a lot to me. :)

This part might be lil bit boring but well this is an imp part of the story.
And while writing this part I had a lil idea ;)
So from this part onwards the person who comments first gets a chance to ask me a Question.
And its not necessary that the Q has to be related to the story..it can also be a random one and I'll for sure answer it :)
And if you ask Q regarding the FF which kind of gives a hint of the future parts..or reveals the plot then I'm not gonna answer it.

Ok so here is the second part of TSOBOS. Tell me ur views in the comments below :)

*Chapter Two*

"Driver take the way towards Dia's school" "Yes,Mam"
In about ten minutes a car reached Little Flower School. Madhu dressed in royal blue coloured long kurti along with black leggings stepped out of the car. Taking her little angel in her arms she moved towards Dia's classroom.
"Dia..study properly and eat your lunch in the break..ok" "And don't cause any trouble to your teachers". Little Dia was waiting for her Maa's list of instructions to finish so that she could go and meet her friends. Seeing that her Maa still speaking..she quickly piped in said,"Ok Maa...Dia will behave like a good girl". Seeing this Madhu smiled. "Ok..phir bye meri jaan..take care" "Bye Maa". Madhu kissed her little angel's forehead and left the school.

"Driver..Sitaara Studios ke peche wali pahari" "Ji Mam".
The cliff behind Sitaara Studios held so many memories for her.
Memories which are good and bad...

Upon reaching her destination she slowly-slowly moved towards the very end of the cliff.
Kneeling down...all the memories of that horrendous night flashed in front of her eyes.
A night which changed everything for her.
She closed her eyes in an attempt to suppress the pain she was feeling at moment. A pain so strong that it killed her from inside.

Taking a deep breath slowly she opened her eyes and a few tears escaped her eyes.
"Maa..P...papa...here am I ...I..am t..trying to live my l..live my life the way you b..both taught me" A few more tears slid down her
her face . "Maa..Papa...I promise..I'll make him pay for what he has done..he is the one who caused all of this.."
She quickly wiped her tears and got up to leave". Turning back again she said,"Didu..Ankit your little sister is a little alive because of you two..you both gave me a reason to live"
And with that she left the place.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~

"Mam,everything is ready..hero and heroine are ready to give the shot" said a very confident Shalini.
Madhu taking her eyes of the script " Call the story writer in here..and ask him to make changes in the places which are highlighted"
Saying this Madhu got out of her vanity and went to examine the set of her very first hindi movie.
Before this she had directed only Hollywood movies and even produced a few. But this time she wanted to do something different...so she co-produced this film along with Nauntanki Telefilms Private limited production house. And on their insistence agreed to direct it as well.

After examining the set,Madhu took the Mike in her hand and odered everyone to settle down. " Amar the camera should first zoom in slowly and then focus on the reactions..got it" Cameraman Amar nodded his head in
understanding.

Madhu sat in the director's chair and said,"LIGHTS, CAMERA aaand ACTION!!"
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~

PRECAP:
"Bittu ji ...you know I'm The Superstar RK...naah The Only Superstar RK"
"RK does not run behind directors and producers...it's their job to run behind me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously.. A salute to all the ff and ss and os writers for writing long long chapters.
This is really a tough job :)

PS: People please be honest in your comments and tell me If I make any mistakes in updates ...I'll try to improve them :)
But don't please be rude. :)

PSS: A video has been posted on the 1st page of this thread along with the prolouge. This is really a very simple one..my friend made it n wanted me to post it ..so here it is.
Please see it and tell me about it :)
Edited by tinkerred10 - 10 years ago
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsome updts
bt little confusing
cnt sn n pm me too
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update, Ridhi!

Those were some funny names of maids in your first part ... also RK was missing.
Madhu seems really upset in this one. But great to see you have made her a producer. That's a nice role. Looking forward to your next update.

Thanks for the PM.
-Vinu- thumbnail
Aww Ridhi I am late again!! :( anyway loved this part!! & it's NOT boring!! :) story is getting interesting day by day :) I know it's still 2 chapters but I am really hooked up for your story :) the mystery behind da sitara studio! Hmm I am sure u r gonna unfold it in a special way ;) btw I am gonna miss u r story for another 3 weeks :( as I am going to London this Thursday :P will miss u too :(typing a story is the worst part! Lol I have so many experiences :P PS -Read & Commented when I was sitting in a shopping mall+ till my mom shops! Lol :P see how am I obsessed with u r story??Edited by VinuRox - 10 years ago
tinkerred10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zina.92

Awsome updts
bt little confusing
cnt sn n pm me too

Thank You :)
I'll try to make it more simpler :)
N I'll pm you for sure..just send me a req.

N you r the 1st one to comment..so u can ask me Q:)
tinkerred10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ennishet

<font size="2">Nice update, Ridhi!

Those were some funny names of maids in your first part ... also RK was missing.
Madhu seems really upset in this one. But great to see you have made her a producer. That's a nice role. Looking forward to your next update.

Thanks for the PM.
</font>

Thank you Nupur ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And I'm glad you liked it :)