Tewari's Suicide Mission!

Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Tewari did I read correctly?  Madhu will fall neatly into Sadakchap's plan and will be forced to divorce RK in exchange for his freedom?  For your sake, this better be false rumor!  Because I can assure you, the day you enact such an improbable plan will be the day most viewers will quit.  Methinks we need to put you on Suicide Watch List.    Separating Rishbala means death for the show.  It seems we need to send you to Dr. Mathur to get your brain checked.  Because only a suicidal maniac would take the steps that you are undertaking. 

The twists and turns that you are coming up with are half-baked and just plain stupid.  Please spare us such nonsense.  Madhu has other options available to set RK free!  Even if she doesn't confide in RK that Slithering Snakewa 2.0 is alive.  She can tell Bittuji!  With his help, they can set up a trap and get proof that he is alive and well.  Madhu can secretly record his confession that he enacted this drama just to trap RK with false murder charges.  They can also confide in Inspector Joshi.  He's a fan boy and most importantly he has integrity!  Joshi will organize a sting operation to lure Snakewa 2.0 out of his hideout.  I have full confidence that Joshi can do what his fellow men in uniforms could not do!  Again I repeat, ALL THEY NEED IS JUST A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT SULTAN IS ALIVE FOR RK TO BE ACQUITTED!

So Tewari stop insulting viewers' intelligence!  I have warned you before and I will warn you again, don't you DARE create a rift between Rishbala.  We have put up with quite a lot of your crap but this will the straw that breaks the camel's back. 

Uff!  Who am I speaking to?  We need to lock you up now at a mental institution pronto!  Mission Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, to save Rishbala is on FULL FORCE! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope this stupid news is not true...
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u..nice post
but I think and hope so its trap for bhai...
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for a daily soap like MB to stay alive with its abnormally high drama quotient intact...its best if we accept that rishbala will have to separate and reunite at separate points in time...that's just how a daily soap works...however if the basis of separation is madhu falling for sullu's bait and divorcing RK...then its free fall into abyss for this daily soap for sure...ST sit up and take notice...unless you're counting on your other 'show' on the other channel to keep your cash registers ringing(highly unlikely๐Ÿ˜†)!!
Tainar thumbnail
@Bahimi. I enjoy a good drama. But there's a limit to the amount of illogical twists Tewari has introduced. PH is not executing them well. Most recent example, the court case. It could have been highly interesting. A battle of wits between two well-matched lawyers and of course RK. But no instead we are being subjected to a Witch Trial and character assassination. Judge sahib and Patil sahib just sitting and twiddling their thumbs. Dumbos!!!
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: taraka2005

agree with u..nice post
but I think and hope so its trap for bhai...

I hope you are right! *fingers crossed*
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This action of madhu will definitely make the rishabalians to quit the show,whether its a trap or not but I cant c that molestor in same frame with madhu even for a second. Did they saw feedback. The article is just issued and the reaction is quite outrageous. How will sultan fall in a trap just like that. Didnt he know she loves rk?? Just divorce is not going to help madhu,she has to do more disgusting things. And how will this track end before SRK entry, I dont know. I know this is a rant but I cant help as that spoiler just irked me too no extent. She better kill that creep and present his body in the court to prove rk innocent.
amminiamma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Whom r we complaing? No use.Mr.Tiwari is hellbound 2 set this once unique show on fire.He may have some issue with the channel or the crew.That is why he is planning these stupid track in this show.Is Mr.Avinash his buddy?
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
"Slithering Snakewa 2.0"...lol..Very true..๐Ÿ˜† This guy is really reminding me of 'Shyamji snakewa" by each of his perverted kartoots against Madhu..๐Ÿคข

Nice post!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by dilnasheen - 10 years ago
Tainar thumbnail
Originally posted by: masan1

This action of madhu will definitely make the rishabalians to quit the show,whether its a trap or not but I cant c that molestor in same frame with madhu even for a second. Did they saw feedback. The article is just issued and the reaction is quite outrageous. How will sultan fall in a trap just like that. Didnt he know she loves rk?? Just divorce is not going to help madhu,she has to do more disgusting things. And how will this track end before SRK entry, I dont know. I know this is a rant but I cant help as that spoiler just irked me too no extent. She better kill that creep and present his body in the court to prove rk innocent.

The only way this will work is if she informs Bittuji before she takes any steps. All she needs is proof that the Gutter Gangster is alive. Video, picture! As I said before, Inspector Joshi will help. If Madhu and Biituji can convince him the the Slithering Snakewa is alive then he will do all he can to help RK. He is a man of integrity and believes in justice! I don't know how many of you are familiar with IPKKND. But Khushi tried a similar tack with the villain. It wasn't very successful! Ugh!