Qubool Hai

QH, similarity and Impact on ur luv life: Note pg7 - Page 9

Aneezarp27 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OHH>>>MYYY>> GOD  😲I am still smiling...OMG i am blushing ☺️ Plz dnt kill meh...But ur LoveStory is so so so swttt...This is the kind of love life i wanna have...I am waiting for my Asad to come and hold my hand below the stars...LOL ... His name is Asad?😲 and His sister Najma? 😲 u guys BBF...u marrying him??😳 Proposal accepted?? 😳 Dher mat karna...say yes Rezeennaa 😉 dekhne mein bhi kya Asad jaisa hi hai?? 😳 Ok...OK jyada nahi bolungi tumhare boyfrn k bare meiin 😆
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY FUTURE WITH YOUR ASAD 😃
Edited by Aneezarp27 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cherryfrasier

Hold on to what you have hun. Congratulation...Go say Yesss...

Thanks, i said yes slready, getting married in feb
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aneezarp27

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">OHH>>>MYYY>> GOD😲I am still smiling...OMG i am blushing☺️Plz dnt kill meh...But ur LoveStory is so so so swttt...This is the kind of love life i wanna have...I am waiting for my Asad to come and hold my hand below the stars...LOL ... His name is Asad?😲and His sister Najma?😲u guys BBF...u marrying him??😳Proposal accepted??😳Dher mat karna...say yes Rezeennaa😉dekhne mein bhi kya Asad jaisa hi hai??😳Ok...OK jyada nahi bolungi tumhare boyfrn k bare meiin😆</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY FUTURE WITH YOUR ASAD😃</font>

Itne saare sawaal ek saath... dn worry, i will ans one by one

His name is not asad, its for the post that i named him so, n najma too.l yes naj is my bff...yes e are gettin married in feb... dikhne me asad jaisa nahi hai but aadatein vaisi hein..angry young man types... 😃

And dn worry, when the time will cm u will gt ur asad too... just b happy, believe in love, believe in dreams... but never loose ur rationale..all the best... 😊