solution for the story chor SOLUTION.LINK.PG17

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys..

Its very sad that a story chor first stole haruhi26 aka tina di's wrok and now mine..last time when someone stole my work i got so hurt that i stopped it in the middle .. But now i dont know why..i want to get angry..but all i can do is smile at the poor soul's plight..IF he/she have a soul🤢..but still i am angry at myself that why am i not angry...instead i smiled seeing the comments...those were for me..everyone on i-f knows it..😉.and that person would have thought that ''muskaan is really a good writer copy her work...'' i mean seriously😕...do you think we wont come to a solution...😡

We just need a discussion so as to what to do...😆

Here is mine...
The NOCOPY SYSTEM...

The mods please tell us howto use no copy system so that after that a person cannot sellect the text in the post...by that he /she would have to rewrite what we have written so that he can post it to fb...and trust me...who cant even write his own creativity..wont be too pleased to copy ours to post it on fb again...😆

The sole motiveof this topic would beto find out thesolution for this chor...😲

Ps. haruhi di..please givethe link where my story is posted on fb..i cant coz i am using phone..thanks alot for letting me know...loveyou di...😳

PPS. Your are free from my side ppl...bash him the most you can⭐️...i would be happy...my regular readers...aaj tumhari muskaan ki ijjat ka sawaal hai..😉.thoko bashing on her page..its technically my story..but i wont mind...😉
Here is d link...

Kindly suggest more solutions to prevent the chori...😳

MUSKAAN..

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Writers...where are you alll...dont u want a solution... Participate now...

Readers..what are uguys waiting for...abhi suggestions do and go bash that person...phir baat karenge...😉
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People are still sleeping at this time😛😛

well here's the link:

and yep Shilpa did start a thread to allow no copy and all pages where we post, and not only on firstpage
and before her lots also did it
But nothing till now
and after my story fiasco, they blocked me from that page so that i cant comment, and not only me but all who supported me😡
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
what the!! no one commented yet!! 😕😕😕

DOES ANYONE CARE FOR ME??

I didnt get hurt coz he/she copied my story 😕but by this!😭😭😭 that my readers and friends do not have time for me!😭😭🥺
i didnt paid attention thinking my people on I-F know this is my story..

but kisi ko meri padi hi nahi

but its okay coz its early morning in india😉..so i will see till the 9 pm tonite!😳 till arjun's epi ends!🥱

if you guys didnt comment till then (me dead) 🤢🤢

mai wahi hu jo stories likhti hu...MUSKAAN!!! jisko aap log padhte ho aur kuch to reply bhi nahi karte ho!!atleast comment on this😕..and bash him on my behalf, (as i am not on fb.) 

or else me going SUICIDE!!! (from IF!!) 😭😭😭

me a dhamkee queen but i am serious at this time! 😳

dont take this lightly!🤓

remember 9 pm..i want a reply (and atleast one bashing for the chor) from everybody!! or else..

*dharam paji istyle*
getting drunk

and
SUICIDEEE!!!! 

VAMPUUU..my vampire queen...KAHA HO!!!

😭

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: haruhi26

People are still sleeping at this time😛😛

well here's the link:

and yep Shilpa did start a thread to allow no copy and all pages where we post, and not only on firstpage
and before her lots also did it
But nothing till now
and after my story fiasco, they blocked me from that page so that i cant comment, and not only me but all who supported me😡

koi nahi di...

me running my shaitani dimag.
we will come with a solution...i have one in  mind..but its tricky..if people are intersted i would tell...but pehle interest to dikhane do😉
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

koi nahi di...

me running my shaitani dimag.
we will come with a solution...i have one in  mind..but its tricky..if people are intersted i would tell...but pehle interest to dikhane do😉

I  pm one of the admin, who happens to be on IF also, but she says it;s not her work, and she wasnt even of IF at that time, to go and see Kristen herself and that she'll be back only on Monday🤢
I wonder if some people even know what it means to be an admin😡
well apart her, me and Annu we talked a lot yesterday, since she had helped me she had also been blocked, but she used another ID to post that this person stole your story...
Unfortunately most people who supported me and posted there have been blocked, now we'll need those who never supported me😛 and yep new IDs to post that chor😡
and yep we had also reported that page, but guess Facebook is just dumb and have no care for anything 🤢
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
di!!! did this happen ya ye bhi isne apna chor dimag laga ke banaya hai??!!

aapka and prava ka name bhi hai...

i have pmed you..i thout u wont like to see it😳 sorry pehle dhyan nahi aaya😳😳
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: haruhi26

I  pm one of the admin, who happens to be on IF also, but she says it;s not her work, and she wasnt even of IF at that time, to go and see Kristen herself and that she'll be back only on Monday🤢
I wonder if some people even know what it means to be an admin😡
well apart her, me and Annu we talked a lot yesterday, since she had helped me she had also been blocked, but she used another ID to post that this person stole your story...
Unfortunately most people who supported me and posted there have been blocked, now we'll need those who never supported me😛 and yep new IDs to post that chor😡
and yep we had also reported that page, but guess Facebook is just dumb and have no care for anything 🤢

NOT HER WORK!!!

then why are you the ADMIN😡
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey vampy sis,
i am not in facebook! Wait , i will do sth!

Hey make ur post members only!
And add NOCOPY
but tht is only works for one post of tht thread!
Yeah you are a best write! No doubt!
I will ask annu di! Okay!
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Muski i m nt here u knw lol
teme hw can i help u i m much active on fb
like tina di said i suport her dat time nw gng wid u!
maine kal fb be padha tha anu di protesting n got blocked
i no longer like dat pg bt stil maine wo pg report kr diya h