Chhan Chhan

Newsroom blog article-Chch not going off air - Page 3

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: capricorn2006

U...That was expected..the latest TRPs are not good. But the sudden news of the show going off air was surprising.

Lets see what they have in store next week...thats the high point it seems since its a 1 hr episode.

You are right...being under scanner explains the sudden change in pace of the show and increase in drama, just hope they are able to get more viewers...the sudden drop today despite good episodes should be worrying for creatives but at least SONY is giving them some more time. Rest is show's destiny...just have to hope for the best...

Thank you for posting this information...puts to rest many doubts and reduced the panic 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^I Agree atleast it's getting time I hope TRP picks up next week all we can do now is pray & hope. 
Guinea thumbnail
Thank you for the post , I expected the show to be under scanner... Lets hope for the best , till then let's enjoy the show
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TFS. 

Let's hope for the best. 
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs. .

Hope for the best. .
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks, capri ... and thank god I just read the post after you edited it!!! 😛 Saved me a few anxious hours! 

So the show is under the scanner but Sony will give it time ... that sounds right given the TRPs, and also given the importance Sony is giving this show. But it is NOT going off air ... that rumor did not sound correct at all, thanks to Newsroom for clearing things.

Really hope and pray it picks up ... an intelligent bahu going against her MIL and standing up for herself is unfortunately NOT what the TRP aunties like ... 

I just hope it stays on air long enough for the PH to tell the entire story, because I am loving the show, not just for Sanaya but for Chhanchhan too.
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS! NewsRoom article then? They're always very common sensical <3 Especially during the Farhan fiasco <3 Under the scanner?????  Oh lord, I adore this show and Sanz and SaNuj are doing so well though ❤️ Fingers crossed! Please let CC prove itself! This is NOT the regular saas-bahu show ... NewsRoom, fingers crossed Let CC run! 
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Thanks, capri ... and thank god I just read the post after you edited it!!! 😛 Saved me a few anxious hours! 

So the show is under the scanner but Sony will give it time ... that sounds right given the TRPs, and also given the importance Sony is giving this show. But it is NOT going off air ... that rumor did not sound correct at all, thanks to Newsroom for clearing things.

Really hope and pray it picks up ... an intelligent bahu going against her MIL and standing up for herself is unfortunately NOT what the TRP aunties like ... 

I just hope it stays on air long enough for the PH to tell the entire story, because I am loving the show, not just for Sanaya but for Chhanchhan too.

Yeah Diya...their first tweet did sound like they were confirming its going off air and since this site has been credible in the past , most of us had resigned ourselves to the fact. 

Glad they clarified soon enough. 

More than Sanaya its the Sony official's statement which is credible because the actors usually either don't know much or cannot disclose such news.

Edited by capricorn2006 - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The show is under scanner so TRP should increase.Hope CC trp increase to avoide going off air.

Sanaya might not be knowing or they r not suppose to disclose.Whatever be i don't want CC to go off air now this show has become more intersting.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: capricorn2006

Yeah Diya...their first tweet did sound like they were confirming its going off air and since this site has been credible in the past , most of us had resigned ourselves to the fact. 

Glad they clarified soon enough. 

More than Sanaya its the Sony official's statement which is credible because the actors usually either don't know much or cannot disclose such news.

Yep, Capri ... and what the Sony official said sounded more correct too, common sense wise ... they are obviously worried about TRPs because it is an expensive show, but they will give it more time, because Sony themselves is also responsible in a way for part of the problem .. they rushed it on air before the PH was ready. 
Also the PH is an old favorite of Sony's ... the PH will also get a little more leeway 

Let's hope for the best ... but we also know that Sanaya is very much in demand by all channels ... if not CC, she will be back with something else ... she loves her work and will not stay out of sight for any longer than she can help. Which is really what matters most to me ... 😃