Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG...Radhi..ye kya siggy hai tere dabbe me? ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku Seriously!🤣 Then they should again perform 4 phera wedding as they have allergy with 7 phera wedding🤣🤣

Do you really think they are ending bhai's character?🤔

Bohot raita phail chuka hai chakku, i dun think even Rishbala can save our show. First thing they should do is just kick bhai off and bring a BIGG unpredictable and unexpected twist which can bring a total 360 degree change in story.
Edited by vivoash - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Has anyone here watched GEET?🤣🤣

Please enlighten me what kind of strong character DD had there?🤣Being OTT means you are strong while being mellowed down means you are weak? Lol.
if Madhu leaves RK then i will b happy 😆...i hope against all hopes 😛
but its Madhu's plan so the question is RK knows abt it??...and they have to wrap up court drama next week itself with SRK entry, then when's the time for Madhu to LIVE with Sultan? 😕

Befikre thumbnail
@Padhi- SRK is coming in Mb to promote chennai express and he will throw a party for Rishbala after RK is released from jail. So we can accept bhai's pardafaash soon along with his exit.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Has anyone here watched GEET?🤣🤣

Please enlighten me what kind of strong character DD had there?🤣Being OTT means you are strong while being mellowed down means you are weak? Lol.

Doing cheap muchee muchee romance and giving vulgar expressions is what makes your character strong!😎
Befikre thumbnail
@Nishi- Our hopes for a separation track always go down the drains😭😭

I don't think Madhu will live with bhai. She will just pretend to give divorce to RK and when she's about to leave with bhai, police will trap them. Then we'll have SRK/RK party drama lol.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

if Madhu leaves RK then i will b happy 😆...i hope against all hopes 😛

but its Madhu's plan so the question is RK knows abt it??...and they have to wrap up court drama next week itself with SRK entry, then when's the time for Madhu to LIVE with Sultan? 😕

Yup. The only question. I dun think doormat wifey will tell her abusive husband anything abt her plan. As we all know she is a superwoman madhubala😆
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivoash

Doing cheap muchee muchee romance and giving vulgar expressions is what makes your character strong!😎

I guess that the fact that GEET was preggo and was able to do all the romance and dance made her a superwoman and her character STRONG🤣🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ashu divorce me aadhi sign wala divorce ya aisa kuch nahi hota kya???

@an hai naa ek dum shant siggy🤣