Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

RK & Madhu never get BBBed Enough re.πŸ˜†...I didn't like Marathe questioning on Madhu's character but yes her sheltering a gangster & justifying for it was beyond crazy !!! She should understand that she & her mom are root cause of all this stuff!!! Specially that Paddy πŸ₯±

Even RK did hell lot of really awful things but he never got a proper BBB or payback, & now even Madhu escapes with all those Mahanta Lectures!!

I totally agree with u Nikki!! I mentioned this in a post that CVs didnt show a proper redemption track for RK either.. They had to save the TRPs mercilessly swallowed by that TRP eater.. But then we see that he is remorseful and realizes what he did was wrong,. 

But same can't be said about Madhu.. Has she even accepted the fact that she was wrong in trusting and harboring a gangster?? She continues to wonder how did Sultan change and annoy the crap out of me.. Why she doesn't wonder how Sultan was able to fool her with a false pretense..??πŸ˜•

She told RK once that she feels bad for getting Sultan in their lives, and after 5 mins she was complaining to bhai that why is he being so rude to her??really? The man hit her husband a while ago and she was hurt by his rude tone.. Plz I can't relate to such soft stances.. If someone hits my family member, that's it! I don't care, if he has a tsunami of sob stories! That man will be bereft of any sympathy from me.. 

I am not like other Rishbala fans who switch to become RK or Madhu fans according to their convenience.. If I didnt feel bad for RK after the unwedding, I won't feel bad if Madhu was grilled for her liaisons with Gangu! Honestly, as a woman, it did pinch me when a woman respect was attacked in the court..  But then hauslon se veer, jali hui kheer pads mata is the one who actually is responsible for it... πŸ˜‘

I don't care if anyone calls me a Madhu hater, I am not here to prove my loyalties to my favorite fictional characters.. Mein bhi pagal hoon...   πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Maine hamesha apne DIL ki suni hai aur aage bhi sunoongi.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: armummy

Tabby , the other when I opened a post to say I was so happy that PP bbb RK you agreed with me , so why not today , mAdhu is too naive , she invites problems into her life because of her Douglas device none , so I don't see anything wrong for someone telling / bbb her about how her Actions are perceived by others .

She helped people on her life , Mukund who thought she had feeling came with a marriage proposal ,sultan - mistook her concern for something rise and us now going to the extent of milestone her and forcing himself on her .

Rk she helped him and developed feelings for him and we know what he did he sued of his ego ...
What's wrong in me asking that she needs to learn her lesson .
Her mother is blind and dies not teach daughter what is wrong and right , rk was telling her the and thing which PP told her today , did she learn anything no . Even today she will behave like it was PP mind which is maligning her , she will never learn why he is making accusations on her ... If she is shown to her spending nights at strangers place , giving shelter to criminal , going behind husband back to meet someone are basically wrong actions on her part , she will ultimately benefit .

If you feel mAdhu is perfect and dies not need to learn anything , I don't have anything else to say to you , you can live in your happy world

@where i like the post..link plz ..
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: faria86

hmm i want dips out of the show too bcoz she has done so many wrong things that to intentionally & some of them openly too & everyone RK ,radhaji Madhu bituji everyone knows about her intentions

coming to madhu<font size="2">Ididn'tlike the way</font>PP<font size="2">falsely accused Madhu yes Madhu did mistake by trusting or helping acriminal but she helped him out of humanity not for her personal reasons or anything</font>

<font size="2">1st she didn't said about sultan to police bcoz he said he will kill RK she was scared for RK then when she got to know that only sultan is there for his son & his wife is dead she didn't said to police bcoz she didn't want toseparatea son who 's one leg was not normal frm his father</font>

<font size="2">sultan shared about his wife with Madhu so she was thinking he loves his wife so much so how would Madhu think that he might love her or has fall for her</font>

<font size="2">in front of MB he was always good or a should say he was good person but wasinvolvein criminal activities</font>

<font size="2">& now he has become a very bad person too</font>

<font size="2">& about sultan & MB 's relation it was not what pp said so of course PP was totally wrong</font>

<font size="2">the actual thing is that MB , RK & MK RK 's father is to be blamed for this situation not only MB</font>

<font size="2">Madhu is blamed bcoz she couldn't understand that sultan has changed</font><font size="2">besides when RK used to say bad about sultan MB used to think he is</font>insecurities & sultan doesn't think like that

<font size="2">& RK is blamed bcoz he couldn't control his anger & at 1st it was RK 'sinsecurities .fear &jealousy sultan didn't liked Madhu at 1st or 2 meeting it as RK</font>insecurities but things changed & sultan start liking MB<font size="2">anyways that day RK went to meet sultan out of anger & he wanted to kill sultan but thank God he didn't actually did what he was thinking in anger to kill him & sultan was wrong but sultan used RK 's angeragainsthim</font>

<font size="2">& the most important RK 's father did injustice to sultan & his mom which turn him into selfish person before he was criminal but not</font>selfish

anyways cvs made every character to do mistakes in different tracks to take the story forward lol

i have seen in many indian shows male or female lead trusting πŸ˜†wrong person or doesn't mistakes which lead them in problemsπŸ˜†

Every character make mistakes and every character needs to learn ... Rk's problem was ego and he learnt and he humbled himself before mAdhu , I think his anger is justified , you have a criminal lusting on you wife , any honorable man would be angry , if he is not I will seriously doubt his love .

Coming to rk he acted foolishly and like mAdhu also .

I want mAdhu t only learn that he way of social service is to much interference in others life , you can give what ever reasons you want , but does not justify her over involvement with Mukund not sultan , sultan did not ask her get him to the chawl and did not ask her to take so much interest in is life and giving reasons for him to fall for him ... So she needs to curb her overacting tendencies , by the way she does not display the same sympathies to her family , be it Trisha a or Rk ..

According to me she is not perfect and like rk she needs to learn too by some one showing her hard truth a and in think Pp could have done that , because she does not get it when rk tried to show her he flawsEdited by armummy - 10 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Frm begining cvs showed as madhu didnt care about her self respect.courageous but not smart.early innocence later they pushed it to dumbness n just victim n destinys child.typical soap heroine.
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabby999

<font color="#cc0000" size="4">@where i like the post..link plz ..</font>

I am on mobile do can't provide the link , check for the title ' PP me bande rk ke tareefon ke pool'

You might see your post .
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

yes it was revenge from a girl and not a revenge from his wife, there is a diff b/w the 2 πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i think RK and Madhu r complete oppposite characters...there is hardly a similarity b/w the 2 except for their ishq and junoon for each other, that too both have diff ways to express it πŸ˜†

Whatever the diff, is but thats something Terrible from RK's part πŸ˜› & I wish Madhu would have given him a propery payback instead of crying 😳 Now CVs are doing same with Madhu, the numerous illogical stuff she did in name of "Pagalpan" should be accepted by her πŸ˜›

Yes they r opp πŸ˜† And opposites attracts🀣
RK & Madhu have their own flaws 😳 But they are defo, made for each other
🀣
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

I totally agree with u Nikki!! I mentioned this in a post that CVs didnt show a proper redemption track for RK either.. They had to save the TRPs mercilessly swallowed by that TRP eater.. But then we see that he is remorseful and realizes what he did was wrong,. 

one sorry all done but nothing such with madhu ..great joke ..
she was  also sorry which she said to rk ..few epiosde back ..thats is enough ..and sultan in rk's like due to madhu ..sultan is given birth by rk's father and meera ..not by madhu ...so sultan was there in rk 's life before arrival of madhu in rk's life ..his step bother ...

But same can't be said about Madhu.. Has she even accepted the fact that she was wrong in trusting and harboring a gangster?? She continues to wonder how did Sultan change and annoy the crap out of me.. Why she doesn't wonder how Sultan was able to fool her with a false pretense..??πŸ˜• she wonder for that too ..she told padmini in kichen that  sultan aiise kaisa  ho sakta hai ..i think u forget to watch the episode where madhu spit on sultan's  hand ..and the word she said to him ..check out that ..

She told RK once that she feels bad for getting Sultan in their lives, and after 5 mins she was complaining to bhai that why is he being so rude to her??really? The man hit her husband a while ago and she was hurt by his rude tone.. Plz I can't relate to such soft stances.. If someone hits my family member, that's it! I don't care, if he has a tsunami of sob stories! That man will be bereft of any sympathy from me.. 

I am not like other Rishbala fans who switch to become RK or Madhu fans according to their convenience.. If I didnt feel bad for RK after the unwedding, I won't feel bad if Madhu was grilled for her liaisons with Gangu! Honestly, as a woman, it did pinch me when a woman respect was attacked in the court..  But then hauslon se veer, jali hui kheer pads mata is the one who actually is responsible for it... πŸ˜‘

I don't care if anyone calls me a Madhu hater, I am not here to prove my loyalties to my favorite fictional characters.. Mein bhi pagal hoon...   πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Maine hamesha apne DIL ki suni hai aur aage bhi sunoongi.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ this is simply πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  all should start writing this ..i just loved this ...

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cardio21

But same can't be said about Madhu.. Has she even accepted the fact that she was wrong in trusting and harboring a gangster?? She continues to wonder how did Sultan change and annoy the crap out of me.. Why she doesn't wonder how Sultan was able to fool her with a false pretense..??πŸ˜•

I don't care if anyone calls me a Madhu hater, I am not here to prove my loyalties to my favorite fictional characters.. Mein bhi pagal hoon...   πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Maine hamesha apne DIL ki suni hai aur aage bhi sunoongi.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

I know re, how it is being a RishBala fan 🀣 Constantly getting attacked & name called if u say the truth πŸ˜³ & ur FACES suddenly increase in number 🀣 U knw what I mean Ravaan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes RK NEVER got a proper redemption, And I won't forget the fact that he never apologised Paddy for the behaviour he showed to a mother when she's begging u holding ur feet 🀒

Madhu toh really confuses me I still don't understand how could she shelter a GANGSTER & prevent him from getting caught by Law? πŸ₯± Her acts are not Mahan but stupid!!

And call me hater, But I love my RishBala & I don't need to prove it either πŸ˜† Dil ki baat zindabaad🀣

Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Whatever the diff, is but thats something Terrible from RK's part πŸ˜› & I wish Madhu would have given him a propery payback instead of crying 😳 Now CVs are doing same with Madhu, the numerous illogical stuff she did in name of "Pagalpan" should be accepted by her πŸ˜›

nikki i loved ur way ..but when proper payback rk ka bhi nahi hua ..toh we can leave madhu too ..she truster a wrong person ..if her trust broken what is her fault ..saying help to gangster even though i don't like it but this was done  by her for aryan ..madhu was not aware that sultan will turn bad for her ..as he was always too accha  accha in front of her ..he was not possessing any gangster qualities ...

Yes they r opp πŸ˜† And opposites attracts🀣
RK & Madhu have their own flaws 😳 But they are defo, made for each other
🀣

tabby999 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

LOL jab RK ne khud Ballu ki baja di to Madhu Ballu ke traits le kar bhi kya kar leti? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
dhokha to his WIFE?? but now they r not even considering 4-phere as marriage, so how she was his wife?...he was not even in relation with her...shaadi to ab huyi na poori wali πŸ˜†

lol end ballu ka  padmini ne kiya tha rk ne nahi ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† episode dekha nahi kya ..who killed ballu ...rk ne bajaye thodi se ..padmini ne toh poori baja  dalli ...

now they don't consider it as marriage but at time rk was pretending it to be ..though he stop all times but madhu so loving believing rk is her pati ...