Saraswatichandra

MB is ready to enter Bigg Boss all again, if given

LISAHANNAH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Monica Bedi is ready to enter Bigg Boss all again, if given a chance!

Speculations about inmates in seventh season of Bigg Boss are currently raving in the small screen industry. Recently, Balika Vadhu fame Pratyusha Banerjeeaka Anandi named out to be one of the contestants in the upcoming season, which is currently under its casting process. 

Well, nothing is confirmed yet, but rumor goes that this Bengali babe, who took exit from popular show Balika Vadhu, has already signed on the dotted line.

It has also been informed by Endemol (production house of Bigg Boss) that this season is getting its old contestants back. We guess that ex-contestants likeRakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra, Veena MalikAshmit PatelSara Khan, will be on the top of this list. 

When sources got in touch with ex-inmate, Monica Bedi, who drove to fame with Bigg Boss season 2, is keen to participate again in the show. "I did receive a call from the production house, but they haven't told me anything beyond it. My career re-started post-Bigg Boss, hence I can never say 'no' to them or the channel. But, they still have to decide if they want me in the show or not," said Monica, who is currently seen as vamp in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra.

Hosted by Salman Khan, Bigg Boss is expected to go on air on September. The show usually airs from the month of October, but this year it will hit screens a month earlier and tentative date is 14 September.

Let's see who will get the chance to flaunt his/her real side on this most controversial show on Indian television!

Source: Tellychakkar.com ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bigg Boss is the most pathetic show in this planet. It has nothing but fighting and useless drama
bilalkhan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she will never accept the offer.