Saraswatichandra

Gautam Rode talks about relationship and more

sudhabalakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Gautam Rode is currently playing the lead role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's television show 'Saraswatichandra'.

According to an interview given to a daily, Gautam gave us a little insight into the kind of relationship he would want to have.

When asked 'What ideal qualities would you want in your woman?', he said "She should be clear-hearted and caring. More than external beauty I would prefer my woman to be internally beautiful." On that he added that he would love to take her to the beautiful city Trivadrum.

When asked "Would you go for a live-in relationship if necessary?" Gautam said "No, I don't believe in that. We have to respect and follow the rich culture of our great country India."

On the question of infidelity, Gautam said he prefer to come out from that relationship.

Gautam also refused to choose between a one night stand and commitment, and rather said at present I just want to be focused on my career.

Interestingly, the actor would remain unperturbed if his lady love earns more than him. He further added "I will be happy as ultimately our overall earning would be more."

Lastly, on being asked what his take is on the institution of marriage from the point of view of a bachelor, Rode said "If you are a bachelor than you will feel a little scared as life changes after marriage. But I think once you get in terms with your new relationship than gradually life starts getting simpler."

Well amidst all the relationship planning, we wonder if Gautam has found his lady love or not. And if not, according to what he said, we just wish him all the luck!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isabellabrum127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
already posed
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Tfs...luv her simplicity evn in real lyf too
sudhabalakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry dude if already posted
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love Gautam...

loved his response

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Love gautam.

Already posted.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice interview. I personally agree with Gautam. I live a west country and know many people in live in relationships and I have no issue with it.

But personally I find it a cop out and I don't believe in it. I think if you want to actually live with someone (not as a flatmate) but as a partner then why not make a proper commitment? I know sometimes it is not that simple. But most of the time it is!

I know lots of women especially who have wanted marriage from the guys they are living with but just not getting that commitment and they get frustrated. If the two people start wanting different things then it becomes tough!

So agree with Gutam I think marriage is better!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago