Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think it's high time Meera started her search for Prithvi and where else can she start other than at the jungle with the idols of Ram Seeta, ( their pre-arranged) rendezvous point.
I think she can find some inspiration and courage if she starts there... Who knows?  Prithvi may already be there waiting for her or trying to get there to meet her...

Any thoughts on this guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post fren πŸ‘ & agree tat is a gd place to start - tat tot did pass my mind too... only wondering y meera din think of itπŸ˜•
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

I think it's high time Meera started her search for Prithvi and where else can she start other than at the jungle with the idols of Ram Seeta, ( their pre-arranged) rendezvous point.

I think she can find some inspiration and courage if she starts there... Who knows?  Prithvi may already be there waiting for her or trying to get there to meet her...

Any thoughts on this guys??

but how Prithvi will be there ,  ?  i
Hopeenlight thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bmoni

but how Prithvi will be there ,  ?  i

Well, he fell off the cliff into the jungle, right?  So hopefully, upon gaining consciousness, he started walking in the jungle and perhaps find this place... They could even show him as having temporary amnesia but for some reason, his brain keeps telling him to stick around the mandir area in the jungle... that would be a good touch.  Then, when Meera finds him, she needs to work on helping him get his memory back again..
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Well, he fell off the cliff into the jungle, right?  So hopefully, upon gaining consciousness, he started walking in the jungle and perhaps find this place... They could even show him as having temporary amnesia but for some reason, his brain keeps telling him to stick around the mandir area in the jungle... that would be a good touch.  Then, when Meera finds him, she needs to work on helping him get his memory back again..

lolzz , he has bcome Tarazan  , we have to see Aditya as Tarzaan avatar lolz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  at
 that Place Prithvi is Eating Mango when he is hungry ,, and  reminding Mango moment with Miu πŸ˜†' 
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
jslakshmi thumbnail
Yes, with temporary amnesi, just remember the name of meera and the place of ram aur seetha ki idols. so waiting there meera ki mantr jam me..
This content was originally posted by: jslakshmi

Yes, with temporary amnesi, just remember the name of meera and the place of ram aur seetha ki idols. so waiting there meera ki mantr jam me..

but how does he is living there, somebody  must need to take  care ., he is alone and amnesi also 😲 is it possible to be alive   like this
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazy-nut

Good post fren πŸ‘ & agree tat is a gd place to start - tat tot did pass my mind too... only wondering y meera din think of itπŸ˜•

She is very busy,
crying , looking at the pic , shouting and fighting with IP , listening to the taunts of DB, nursing papaji, feeding food to dadi, starving , keepign knives under the pillow
No time left to think logically 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

<font color="#990000">She is very busy,</font>
<font color="#990000">crying , looking at the pic , shouting and fighting with IP , listening to the taunts of DB, nursing papaji, feeding food to dadi, starving , keepign knives under the pillow</font>
<font color="#990000">No time left to think logically</font>

Agree with you Saba.

And now after IP put a garland . She is going to accept it. 😭

I like this post Asha.

I think cvs forgot about that place.

Even Meera did.
Hopeenlight thumbnail
seems like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, where CVs are concerned... Too many un-answered questions, loose threads of story line left incompletely.. No logic at all as to why they write a certain sequence if they are not going to follow up on it...