ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow what an episode... Buaaji did not hold back and all the truth came out.
Desho finally got found out...and angad stood up for rajji.

Slightly worried how rajjii will be treated now... And hope her parents bring her home.

Precap: cant wait for tommorrows episode. The aeroplane burns... Although was funny to watch that desho was more upset to watch the aeroplane burn than the fact that she had ruined rajjis life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true ..this called dhamakedar,dhasu episode:):)
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm also feeling bad for rajji how can simran be so heartless , non of what happened was rajjis fault then why blame her ??? I hope rajji goes back to her parents and hope she finds a husband who isn't so spineless like soham ðŸ˜¡
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Would love it if Rajji goes back to her parent's place asap! 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya wonderful episode ... i hope rajji's father bring her home...tomorrow..but precap was supevb.. desho's  aeroplane and her dream burn😆..poor desho😭 Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling rajji will end up staying in sohums house... Not sure why but i think we will see their love story develop.

Want to see what happens tommorrow and what rajjii decides to do... But i hope she speaks up and clarifys what happened and that sohum and his family have no right to treat her like crap
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very good episode. Instead of making us wait forever for Desho's expose, they did it nicely and I felt the burning of the aeroplane was auspicious!

Waiting to see Bani's reaction. Hope she will see how her mother was instrumental in destroying so many lives.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The burning of the aeroplane was the best!! And Desho's tears over that showed just how selfish she really is. She does not realise that this is a  precursor of what is to come into Bani's life

Ps. That plane was really huge - looked bigger than the house😆
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashnotrai

I have a feeling rajji will end up staying in sohums house... Not sure why but i think we will see their love story develop.

Want to see what happens tommorrow and what rajjii decides to do... But i hope she speaks up and clarifys what happen

ed and that sohum and his family have no right to treat her like crap

may be but sometime if she stay in his house... surely..she is  not being lik diz..  she should open her mouth.. and she speaks up  good answer  whenever they talk ..with her  i don't like to see  again  rajji is getting trouble and insult by sohum and their family members...😡😡😡
Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

The burning of the aeroplane was the best!! And Desho's tears over that showed just how selfish she really is. She does not realise that this is a  precursor of what is to come into Bani's life

Ps. That plane was really huge - looked bigger than the house😆

Lol... Desho looked like she was ready to go into mourning for that bloody papermache-steel-plastic something plane... looked kinda like a rocket more than a plane, to be honest...😆
Edited by SophiSays - 10 years ago