Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vedant123

Salman... He is Bhai, he is dude, he s box office king but still he has no talent! It's totally his luck

Same goes for Katrina! coming from London, a girl with no connections, literally nothing to being No.1 actress and still after 10 years, is not able to act - IS PURE LUCK!

Ironically both of them were is relationship and are now No.1 in BW!

In addition to that Salman's fans hate Kat and viceversa.
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

First of all bruh... who are ya ðŸ˜Š

Ajay i think can does well in positive and negative roles -  both equally well,...
positive roles in HDDCS, jakhm,.. etc   negative roles in many,... may it khakhi or kaal,...

But again,... he can  not dance at all,..  also he is some weird, awkward , non-mixing and strange as   a person,...can't do good comedy either that properly,... in golmaal series or  Himmatwaallaah,... and   oh my,...someone put him in jeetu bhai's role in Himmatwaalaah,... oh No !   " Pappu cant dance sallah,...  be it  "Jimmy, Sunny or  Ajay "

also as  a romnatic hero to tease and play the ultimate romance with his actress,... he fails completely,..

Since for that you need to bring on stage Kaka and Shashi uncle,..

U know what i mean,...

Ajay fails completely here to pull that
smile and soft kisses from her heroine, with stealing gentle smooches,.. gentle hugs and also boobs slighly pressed,..

Ajay is not  a romantic or comedy hero at all,... only good,  at Shingham style of maaji chhatakela,... 

Edited by desimaganlal - 10 years ago