Phir Subah Hogi

News - Action role for Varun-Savdhaan India!

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Extremely talented and well known television actor Varun Bodola made a successful comeback playing an antagonist Vikram Thakur in Zee TV's hit show Phir Subha Hogi. He won the best Villain award for the maverick performance. 

Now, if one believes sources, the actor has signed a vital show produced by 24 Framesfor Star Plus that is yet to be titled. But, before the actor entertains his viewers with a full-fledged role, he will be seen in an episodic on Life OK's crime based show Savdhaan India-India Fights Back.

Sources revealed, "A new production house has now stepped into producing episodes for Savdhaan India-India Fights Back, named Shri Jagannnath International and is owned by some Mr. Aditya. Varun Badola along with veteran actor Shishir Sharma will feature in their upcoming episode where in Varun Badola will portray a cop." 

Shishir Sharma confirmed, "I don't know whether I am allowed to reveal anything about the show but I will get back to you by evening." 

Varun Badola also affirmed the development stating, "I have already shot for the episode before 2-3 days." On being quizzed about project of 24 Frames' next on Star Plus, he said, "I haven't confirmed anything from my side. There are many formalities and meetings before we actually sign the contract but as of now I haven't said yes to the makers."

Well fans, before Varun gets back to action in a full-fledged role, enjoy him in bits with Savdhan India.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 Thanks for the information Ronit. Really appreciate it. Looking forward to see
Varun in action on the small screen again
👏Edited by Sandy66 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes I am following that show
when i find his episode i will share it here