Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

this is last week ka news ...they showed on ABP news 
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think so  tht. they r new but I was searching for new promo n found these... last one is omg... they are just insulting ekta... death threats to her... Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile.sara

i don't think so  tht. they r new but I was searching for new promo n found these... last one is omg... they are just insulting ekta... death threats to her...

see the date the video was uploaded...it is 17th july...and they showed this last week threatening Ekta...
sun29 thumbnail

and they are talking about the dignity of women in show by talking nonsense about another woman who is not reel but real ...wah ...
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

quite a number of people involved guys 😲

smile.sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

see the date the video was uploaded...it is 17th july...and they showed this last week threatening Ekta...

;
yes u r rite yaar .. I didn't notice date...but watched 1st time ..n I was really shocked  .. k 1 serial k lye death threat 😲,  so false language language 😕
Edited by smile.sara - 10 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile.sara

;
yes u r rite yaar .. I didn't notice date...but watched 1st time ..n I was really shocked  .. k 1 serial k lye death threat 😲,  so false language language 😕

haan those people were goons...last week in Chandigarh this happened, they even hit policemen and injured them...attempt to murder has been booked against many ,i agree over a tv show they are on the streets bullying ...why not take up some real cause and fight for it
summer_101 thumbnail
these people really need to get a job or come up with a better way to
spend their time.
smile.sara thumbnail
but kuch tau apni aan baan ka khyal rakhna chaiye.. hr show me Rajpoots ko kitni izzat milti he kuch tau khiyaal kare