Haddh ho gayi yaar :( - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -sweetheart-

When they completely fall in love then no MUs can come between them!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
tab to jyada mu hogi ya ye kahe cv mu create karenge for the sake of those stupid trp's
Edited by SONAL30 - 10 years ago
u r rite Rehana!! 

raghu was angry coz she was wasting her time for her mom's treatment, which he did not want her to repeat n then the next thing may be as he is latto over her. it made him angry coz she snatched the oppurtunity from Raghu  to stare at her or fight with her daily!!

but no probzz .. m sure from friday or monday we may be getting Rantara fights n cute scenes!!
Ya even me too felt bad  fr her.. didn't expect he can do this.I think its a high tim now we all rantra n bt today  m very disappointed. . With raghu today.. how can he be sooo hursh on  her..
Poor Antra , Raghu should be more sensitive ! 
Originally posted by SONAL30

tab to jyada mu hogi ya ye kahe cv mu create karenge for the sake of those stupid trp's
Nahiii...aisa mat bolo please!!
aree don't worry this is just a starting they are slowly falling in love raghu already cares alot for antara,first he stopped her from leaving mumbai n he is always willing to help her but antara don't like taking his help n this hurts him alot that's why he keep fighting with her
Originally posted by ...Lata...

๐Ÿ˜†so true...and he even gives her bumper offer...duguna jyada paise doonga...๐Ÿ˜†...aur apna Raghubhai can't take no for an answer ...the way he tells agar she does not take up this offer she will never be able to work anywhere else too

but so sad ya...Antara kahan doctor ki padaai karnewali thi aur yahan has to become a caretaker ๐Ÿ˜ญ...waqt kahan se kahan pahuchanta hain insaan ko...but love our atta girl am sure she will be a winner in this too and will do the job with full dignity...no doubt our Raghu is latoo over Jhansi ki Rani...๐Ÿ‘

Well, at least she'll get nursing experience from this ๐Ÿ˜†
There is a say you would only screams and shouts on people you feel you have rights on..   This is what happening ๐Ÿ˜‰

today i was so angry on raghu...๐Ÿ˜กfeel so bad for antara..๐Ÿ˜ญ..but last scene,i was agaon cheered up...our jhansi ki rani is back..