Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

passion and love (tr post and request for palki) - Page 3

vibhaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with you...love the way u discribe the word passion...TaaRey arereally passionate. TaaRey are the difinaion of true love...they teach me the meaning of true love... Plz give us our TaaRey n taani(vrinda ) back... I if u can't do this than plzzz just want TaaRey happy ending last... Without TaaRey watching D3 is impossible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I agree dear n beautiful post...
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shivanee28

I agree with you Angel. I request you the same palki maa'm.
I don't know how I fell in love with this couple. I just remember watching 'Tip tip barsa sequence' with a friend, while changing channels. :-D. Then, there was this moment when Rey pulls Taani towards him and they have an eyelock. Just that one eyelock, was enough for me to fall for this couple.
TaaRey is one of the few mesmerising love stories of Indian Tellyvision. It is emotional, meaningful and passionate. One of the few love stories, where you actually know why these two love each other. Not like falling in love at first sight or loving because the girl is beautiful or anything like that. It is real. They are real. Situations are very close to reality. You know, one of the few love stories that you watch and it makes you feel, 'yes, true love stories happen. That fairy tales are real. Etc etc'.
We have seen how unconditional, eternal their love is. They've seen each other at their best, and at their worst and their love has just got stronger and stronger. They are attached emotionally SO MUCH, that they're MADE FOR EACH OTHER
You are right. It would suck if in some stupid twist, this all was proved fake. It would make no sense at all. I also request to Palki maa'm, you make really great love stories. Please don't destroy this. That would just make no sense.
Taani mended Rey when he was heartbroken. She introduced him to dance again. He fell in love with her. Now, him to fall 4 his ex or another third person, thats just WRONG. Love is not a game. This time, their love was so passionate, they're so attached, it is IMPOSSIBLE to even imagine Rey with someone else in my wildest dreams. So plz consider this.
P. S. What you've written is awesome. Thanx for sharing. I finally understood what it means to be passionate :-)

Thanks shivanee and yes taarey is such a beautiful couple and they have a beautiful story the least they Can do is give it some justice
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepiesuman

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Well agreed with yr post full on ... but getting ditch so many times all hopes r drained no more strenght is left 2 hope anymore๐Ÿฅฑ ... bcoz hope is the only main reason 2 create trust which i m not at all ready by mentally 2 repeat that mistake but i m justified wit yr points๐Ÿ˜Šso still depends upon them nothing left anything 2 say๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•!!!!!!!!</font>

I know dear it is hard to hope but ItS the only thing we Can do now
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: patie

Oww well said angel loved hw u descirbed the meaning of passion :)

I cant relate to d3 now ssly I dont evn switch ot channel V nw TaaRey's last scene is haunting me like anything I cant watch it I quit D3

Bt I really want happy ending fr TR I mean please palki mam dont prove their love fake agar aisa kuch hua toh i'll loose my patience

I rmbr Rey's dialogue "Taani i'll love u forever " " u r my angel of love " " u complete me" If rey will fall fr any other girl ๐Ÿฅบ i wont b able to watch TR scene in my life sab kuch juth lagega so I request palki mam give us happy ending its my last wish as a Trian

Annie last time those dialogue were beautiful now it hurts ..and I can't believe she expects us to watch d3 still..anyways it's justified to ask for a proper ending now
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartd3

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">a v thoughtful n lovely post indeed...๐Ÿ‘
for me taarey is second name of love...cuz of taarey , i strted believing in luv...palki ma'am , keeping all my disappointments n hatred aside , i request u plz dun make rey fall in luv again...i wont b ble to tolerate it ...i wil lost my faith in luv...!!! rey is shown to b badly in luv wit taani...nw if he is shown falling for another girl , dat will luk forced !!! if u cant give us taarey stry bak...plz give us a happy ending for taarey atleast...dis is d least i could ask for !!!๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>

Exactly..we are hurt and disappointed but we still have the rights to ask don't we? And I know it hurts but we Can solutions gives this a last try can't we
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dh19

very well said angel
the definition of passion is just awesome
yes am really hoping the same ..
its really impossible to forget easily, if we are truly in love with some one
not hoping much and ya i too believe no bashing.

but for you๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
And I hope she remembers that we still exist before making decision
honestly speaking angel,i dont have any words for ur this post,its beyond hats off,the meaning of passion,no definition of love? taarey? it brought tears in my eyes,taarey r in my soul,noone can replace dem,but hope palki mam hear us..
Angel-luvs-s thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghasingh

Well angel now the thought of Taarey takes me back to memories which hurt me a lot. So I would refrain going there...but last point Rey falling in love.

Rey should not fall in love now..not at all. Now it would be better if he become a casanova rather than again falling for a girl.

Ya I understand.. it's difficult to look back now...and Rey shouldn't be falling again true.. what others used to say about rey being a casanova will cone true
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
idont know why i hadnt come across this before...it brought  a lump in the throat .
beautiful