Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: J3SANGEL

πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† pata nahin yaar... Is it hum saath saath hai??? M so lst he said no stars or somethinh as a hint?

haha

yar the other one with no stars is already solved

now come one- your solving mohra as a hint for "no stars" πŸ˜³ it has akki- he is a super star and so was raveena when it released! πŸ˜‰

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koiza.k

OMG NADZ!!

just yesterday i was wondering who is this happy melody till i focused on your display of chandler and joey and realized our love for friends πŸ˜‰

I thought you left, so glad your around with a different name

The bermuda triangle is totally annoying to core- i can so relate to you on that haha!

Yeah I changed my username for a change πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yeah us and our cranky sessions on Friends. I still remember how we spammed about the show in some thread and that too started with Janice's OMG phrase πŸ˜† Aww missed yapping with you!!

Ayo I can't even imagine not being around here in IF darling for it's my stress buster
-koiza- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Superstar - Debut as Lead - Kabootar - Friend wala Cap - One wonder Hit heroine - Top selling album of 80s - Family's favourite director- Ladka Ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte- NEED ANYMORE CLUES? πŸ˜†

ahahahha

you revealed everything

MPK

omg it was that huge! 

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
cherry juice is needed in this forum πŸ˜† but jabse YJHD articles have started this boredom has started...
-koiza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR.KooL

cherry juice is needed in this forum πŸ˜† but jabse YJHD articles have started this boredom has started...

cherry needs to star in BB-7 and pee all that cherry juice all over IF. She is MUCH needed! miss her 

Edited by koiza.k - 10 years ago
Yup Maine Pyar Kiya had decent budget and everyone thought it was gonna tank. But once the trailer and music came out. It was rage
Infact that years top 10 charts had 6 Maine Pyar Kiya songs. With Dil deewana and Kabootar Ja being a rage while Mere Rang mein will remain Salmans most iconic song.

Film hit the theatres in final week of 80s decade and got critical acclaim and mega success at Box Office. It ran in cinemas for half of 1990.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

Yup Maine Pyar Kiya had decent budget and everyone thought it was gonna tank. But once the trailer and music came out. It was rage
Infact that years top 10 charts had 6 Maine Pyar Kiya songs. With Dil deewana and Kabootar Ja being a rage while Mere Rang mein will remain Salmans most iconic song.

Film hit the theatres in final week of 80s decade and got critical acclaim and mega success at Box Office. It ran in cinemas for half of 1990.

Thats the movie where i fell in love with salman and i was a kid then πŸ˜† my all time favorite movie!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MR.KooL

And I didn't know a movie which I loved and enjoyed could frustrate me so much πŸ˜•
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okay, I got one for you buddy...πŸ˜‰

why do actors like to wear really really really tight pants? I mean, I tried wearing leather once and it was damn tight..to remove it was even worse...why do the GUYS do it? to show off their butts? πŸ˜†

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koiza.k

cherry needs to star in BB-7 and pee all that cherry juice all over IF. She is MUCH needed! miss her 

but she is demanding too much  ... 75 lakhs per week ..bhala kon dega isse...her movie doesn't even have dat lifetime collectionπŸ˜†