Frustration Thread #5 (Vent your Anger HERE) DT NOTE PG 73 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago

Extremely disappointed with the entire episode and  portrayal of this track.

CVS are you telling us that helping a stranger in something one must not do because it can ruin your entire family in minutes? That is what I guaged after watching yesterday's episode. I would now think for 50 times before extending helping hand to someone in need. Very poor portrayal of what happens if someone goes out of their way to help a stranger.

Also, CVs why do you turn sane people insane all of a sudden? It would have been more meaningful if you had shown Singhs and Ganga taking precautions instead of making them send away all the guards at once. And the only female who was worrying about family's protection, was made to appear MEAN.

And the amount of violence shown? The trauma of a child, a pregnant woman, J being hit on head and Makhan lying on floor, not sure if he is alive or not? And worse, Ds & Basant giving empty threats and gyan. Not the right time guys!

My heart again and again goes out for Gehna. I know of a friend who tried to bear a child through IVF and she had to abort it because the child passed away in her womb when it was 10 weeks old. So blessed are those who can pull their pregnancy through the last term especially when they are going through non-convential methods. So imagine Gehna's mental state.

CVs, with yesterdays' episode I have come to a point of nearly hating Ganga even though I logically know she is not at fault. I dislike Ganga now because indirectly she is the trouble causer to the family. Two, she is busy falling in love and weeping at length instead of foreseeing how much harm Ratan can cause and taking some meaningful precautions for herself & for Singhs (After J's attack, foreseeing that was not hard). Three, she is worrying about breaking 'kasam' instead of jumping up with a tricky idea.

If I were Sumitra, I would have lost patience too and blurted out.

Finally, even if G sacrifices herself today, it will not be impactful. Every life's cost is equal, whether it is Makhan's or Ganga's or Gehna's or Jagya's

the whole family an elderly person(dadisa), a child (Nandu) Pregnant woman (along with her unborn), head man of family(Basant), Sumitra, makhan and plus from precap it will be jagadish.

So 8 people lives are of no worth ?? Only Ganga and her child were more important and sumitra blurting out Dadisa to let go is mean??? mannu wont be harmed by Ratan. The only person who will be in soup is Ganga. If she had handled things differently I would have appreciated her so well. I had so much respect for her along with sympathy. But I wont ever term Dadisa and Basant as strong for their extra bulged up brains. I hate the way they handled Ratan.

Now Dadisa i just want to ask in which dharam or karam is it mentioned that a pregnant women can be stepped over for saving any person or n number of persons??.

Our Indian ethics say it is a basic human strait to protect our genesis. killing a tiger  is cruel . yes but the same wont be termed as killing when you kill a tiger for survival or to save your species. Dharma says when ever it is sankat samay (Trouble times) protect the women and children of your family. Elders should sacrifice themselves if necessary to protect their young , who have seen less life than they have seen. Pregnant women comes first even before a small child when it comes to this Dharma. As it is the life form for our entire human race. 

You just let your dil suffer for your dumb logic who is full term pregnant and is both critical for the unborn and gehna. She is in visible pain and can barely stand there. Ropes held her else she would have collapsed. She stood there watching you defend Ganga helplessly not even able to open her mouth and whimpering in pain. Will she ever be look into the mirror and face herself if Gehna miscarries?? Gehna might never be able to get pregnant after the fetus distress at this stage of pregnancy.  Did she even give two hoots for Gehna before making head strong statements?? If i were in Sumitra's place. I would have never let a stranger of ganga status when I have a divorce son sitting in my home. Hated dadisa just like I used to hate her when she bought Gehna like a commodity.

Basant, is another useless case where can't protect his own family , asmall kid and a pregnant wife and he is so proud of saving a stranger. i want to slap across his face. may be he is missing that everyday he has to wake up he has to see his wife face. Feel the loss, the emptiness that filled their lives. The happiness that was on way and went away without even stepping in the house.

i wish Singhs were not this foolish. They aren't concerened about no security ata ll. Only sumitra is worried. I feel like Sumitra saw more of Ratan than Ganga coz Ganga kept her sweet mouth shut even after she felt being followed and Sumitra kept on trying to make things better. I bashed Sumi for her taunting ways but I wont any more.
Originally posted by Missesha

CVS are you telling us that helping a stranger in something one must not do because it can ruin your entire family in minutes? That is what I guaged after watching yesterday's episode. I would now think for 50 times before extending helping hand to someone in need. Very poor portrayal of what happens if someone goes out of their way to help a stranger.

Also, CVs why do you turn sane people insane all of a sudden? It would have been more meaningful if you had shown Singhs and Ganga taking precautions instead of making them send away all the guards at once. And the only female who was worrying about family's protection, was made to appear MEAN.

And the amount of violence shown? The trauma of a child, a pregnant woman, J being hit on head and Makhan lying on floor, not sure if he is alive or not? And worse, Ds & Basant giving empty threats and gyan. Not the right time guys!

My heart again and again goes out for Gehna. I know of a friend who tried to bear a child through IVF and she had to abort it because the child passed away in her womb when it was 10 weeks old. So blessed are those who can pull their pregnancy through the last term especially when they are going through non-convential methods. So imagine Gehna's mental state.

CVs, with yesterdays' episode I have come to a point of nearly hating Ganga even though I logically know she is not at fault. I dislike Ganga now because indirectly she is the trouble causer to the family. Two, she is busy falling in love and weeping at length instead of foreseeing how much harm Ratan can cause and taking some meaningful precautions for herself & for Singhs (After J's attack, foreseeing that was not hard). Three, she is worrying about breaking 'kasam' instead of jumping up with a tricky idea.

Finally, even if G sacrifices herself today, it will not be impactful. Every life's cost is equal, whether it is Makhan's or Ganga's or Gehna's or Jagya's

Well said Missesha !

This is all CV's planned mischief or just unplanned chaos - I don't know which.

Coz they are succeed in making the victims of the society seem like the demons who aspire for easy money and romance on the pretext of looking for charity. 

They are making simple mothers and housewives seem like monsters for wanting to secure their own families and deciding to throw out the non-family to the dogs.

They are making the elders make a mockery of our old rules which say - never abandon someone who has come to you to seek help - EVEN at the cost of your own family's safety.

Thus making the family split and the youngers question the loyalty of the family head.

They are saying Might is Right. And that EVIL can win even if you do everything right.

They are saying we shud question everybody and what they cud do to improve the situation except the one person who has come to blow it all to pieces. WHY ? Coz Ratan is a madman and he has a gun - so whatever he says and wants is good. 

The police are useless, the personal security is useless, the ridiculous notion that someone will give every single guard the day off without hiring anyone to replace them is just that - ridiculous.

And then they shcok us with a panic stricken little boy of 10 who not just has been caught by menacing goons  and tied up and is being threatened by bodily harm - he is seeing his dad get tied up and beaten and powerless to do anything.

He's seeing his mom in pain and helpless and tied up. Is this trauma required ? Yes Nandu as a child Artiste probably knows this is just a scene, but what about the other kids who roam in and out of the TV room at 8 PM. Do they always understand that this is not real ?

If this is to be a scary show - maybe you need to change its time and /OR put in an advisory in the beginning that says - some scenes may not be suitable for Under !2, please watch at your own risk.

THIS IS NOT A FAMILY SHOW ANYMORE !!!!

Esha I agree with all that you have said.

There was too much of violence against a pregnant woman, a child an old woman.

If Ganga wanted to come out she should have done way before all this has started.Any way she broke the promise she could have broken the promise a little earlier.

I don't blame Sumi for feeling the way she did.This is her worst night mare and it has come true.Her priorities are her family and her children.Her world just comprises of her family.And she considered Ganga as threat to her family and sure enough harm has visited her house because of Ganga. But Sumi's fears should have been addressed by BS and DS. They know that she is emotionally weak and her tolerance levels for stress are not high as theirs.

I don't mean to say that Ganga was responsible for all this.It is not Ganga's fault that she is married off to a man like Rat and it is her right to make a life that is better for her and for her son.It is not her fault that she has Rat is after her life and wants his son back.

DS and BS should have made efforts to find a safer place for Ganga when they got to know it was Rat behind the attack on J. There was no need for them to brush off their responsibility of taking care of Ganga but they could have sent her off to Mumbai Calcutta or to a place far off away where Rat would not think of looking for.

Ganga instead of indulging in her emotions and feelings for doctarsa she should have spent her time and energy  thinking on how to get away from haweli when she realised that haweli people will be in trouble because of her.
Instead of spending time feeling sorry for herself  for having fallen for a man when she was in no position to make commitment to him nor he is in a position to make any commitment she should have made concrete efforts to get away from there instead of just going and telling DS that she feels bad for staying on in haweli.She could have asked DS or J to help her get away from there which was more a practical thing to do.

Aparna - 
Don't you think we are being forced to decide between lives here by a torturous brutal trick of the CV's ?

Why shud we have to chose between Mannu n Nandu ? Why shud a helpless person like Ganga have to weigh the odds between hoping an elder who told her to stay out of it - knows better or her own pathetic efforts ?

What does Ganga have to barter with ? Her own child and her own life. She has no phone, she has no guns, she has nothing with which to counter the mad man she has tolerated for too long till she ran away.

Why shud our society be this helpless in this day n age ? Are we still living in Chambal Ghati ?

Do the CV's know in real life the trauma Nandu is going thru - he may not come out of it ever ? Even with years of therapy - he wud still wake up screaming form nightmares that his entire family including himself are going to be killed and burnt at the same time ? 

This is the CV's . This is not about Ganga or Sumi or DS. This is just an impossible track - made to shock us and in a macabre way - glue us to the show to see what happens next - while they raise their TRPs.
@hooked I do see your point.

Ganga shouldn't have been put in this position.

When Singhs decided to give shelter to Ganga which is a right and just thing to do they should have been practical about it too.

I do agree with DS's sentiments about sticking to her commitment.Balancing act was required from DS.She cannot put the lives of her family members in danger for the sake of Mannu and Ganga.

We would have expected DS to come up with something better than this making empty threats to Ratan.She was on of the characters who had a rare foresight.

As for Ganga I still feel that she had not given into her emotions for J at this time because too much was at stake.She should have acted way before this attack happened.
She should have told DS and J that she feels it is better if she moved away from them and should have asked their help in doing that.When they realise that she is firm on her intent on moving away they would have come up with some plan where she was safe from rat and his goons.
Then Ganga wouldn't have to barter her life for their lives.

They could have shown DS and her resolve to save Ganga and Ganga's resolve to get away from Rat and not to endanger the lives of BH people in a much less dramatic way.
CVs with the intent on creating a drama with high decibel emotions have come up with this silly hostage drama.
I get it that people are frustrated with the violence shown on BV...but the root cause for what is happening with Singhs is that Rats wants an heir - his SON back...just wanted to make a point here

We live in a country where caste related violence is prevalent in villages - Phoolan Devi and Bant Singh case are prime examples of that!!

We live in a country where female infanticide is practiced even today - In 3 generations, more than 50,000,000 have been systematically annihilated from India's population through practices like female feticide, female infanticide, dowry murders and "honor" killngs.  They've been targeted only because they were female.  This is one of the worst genocides in human history.  And it is silent  and ongoing...

Forget villages, it appalls me to no extent that people in metropolitan cities also still wish for a baby boy🤢

We live in a country where honour killings are prevalent and religious violence is practiced till date - the cause of all the riots and many other controversial events in the last 60 years!!

So, for me, it is wrong to say that BV CVs are glorifying violence in the name of extracting trps...they are just showing to what extent do people go because of the ridiculous ideology of having a male heir, a SON!! This is the depiction of the sad state of the villages of our country, the age old ideology, crimes committed against women

The way Singhs or G2 have handled the whole thing is highly debatable and stupid, yes!! But at the spur of the moment...the reactions were as believable as they could have been for me...Basant is driven by anger and that is his nature - he behaved the way he would...DS is the strong matriach...who did not compromise on her principles...Sumi cares too much for her family and said what she did to save her family...Gehna is in too much pain and G2 is not A who would moved heaven and earth to save BH people, she is weaker than her...

I am frustrated with the fact that this is the state of our villages in our country - not so much at the BV CVs this time!!
Originally posted by Missesha

@Bold missesha..

I agree here with you totally ..you put so well about Ganga ...i have always thought why she is not using presence of Mind ..when she is the first person who should think about her safety including her kid and singhs family ..

I have always expected her to speak up  and address sumi  fears ..which were not totally wrong ..

not even once she bothered of thinking what sumi want to project ..instead she did given dam ,deaf and blank face to her frustration .

if she really bothered about  her position and sumi's feelings  ...being a wife for criminal husband for years ..she would have  told Sings take more precautions and cautious on every moment..

i expected ganga will react to Sumi's frustration in positive  way ...and stop the sighs gloating on saving a poor lady and instead they would see the reality that how cruel is her husband .

its so illogical leaving all the security guard..jagiya busy with his hospital and birav  is more worried about that he will get late to marriage no one even think a man should stay with this ladies      ...

Edited by vasiraju - 10 years ago
if sumi has apologise ganga in heart that sorry i do not want to take ur name but i am compel to take ur name because  my family is in danger then i would have supported sumi because at least she is feeling sorry for ganga though she took ganga name out of compel but no sorry and she hate ganga as if ganga ask ratan to take revenge from singhs

Aparna, I agree with you.

If G had thought of moving out after J's attack & Sumi's unhappiness, it would have been good. She should have firmly taken a decision and told DS/ J that she needs to move out for her own betterment, and asked them to help her out.

If she would have been firm & decisive then Singhs wouldn't have objected but insteadthey  would have felt proud of her and helped her.

The only reason DS stopped her initially was she knew that G  is not in right mental & emotional state to walk out and look out for herself. Later, after G got her Mannu & started her studies, she never said she is now capable enough and wants to move out. So obvioulsy Singhs were not going to tell her to leave.

G has also failed in her role. One: she spent her emotions on J rather than thinking of her other priorities & two: she got comfortable with Singh household eventually, that she parked the thought of moving out from there (not done with a wrong intent though).

Also she only wished to leave for Bangalore after Sumi started  showing disappointments, and not because she had an immense desire to study.

Edited by Missesha - 10 years ago