Posted: 10 years ago
Sanchi. ðŸ˜¡ 😡 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡  😡

Ratan Singh 😡 😡 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡

Feeling better now 😆
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The ' Punching bag' of the BV forum is back ðŸ˜†

Hope CVs do read some of the suggestions in this thread!!
Edited by umam - 10 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now days frustruating characters r sumitra sanchi and ira
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am so glad this thread is back.

Topmost Frust first..

Too many threads are complaining about Ganga's fondness about Dactarsa.
So much so that they think she doesn't even deserve the protection of this place coz she has ambitions towards the son of the house.

But tell me - don't they say love is blind? And also - don't they say - you can't chose who you fall in love with ?

But here it seems - only the well off can afford to announce the object of their affection and the rest have to shut up and bear it.
-----------------
Example 1. Sanchi fell for Jagya even though he is completely unsuitable for her.
Sanchi doesn't think that is at all a problem coz she is confident she can change anything that she doesn't like. So far she is proving that correct too. She has gotten thru her own family's red tape and now Jagya's family's red tape and now she has a free ride ahead.
------------------
Example 2. Ashima fell for Shiv.
Now here - Ashima is still hurting and so she stays away. Its not she can't find other equally handsome guys elsewhere. But her heart was lost here and so she pines. 
---------------
Why don't we hate Saanchi's tears - Oh ! maybe coz she never cries. She is a go-getter. She is getting all she wants - Crying is for tohers not her type.

Why don't we hate Ashima's tears ? Coz Ashima is well-off enough to stay away from the family and shed her tears in private. Ashima cud not have kept them at bay during the wedding - so she was absent - but never the less she still cries for him and we are okay with that.

Why do we hate Ganga's tears ?
Coz she is dependent on these people and she has to be around to help n serve and so her control when it slips - shows her pain. Ganga too like Ashima does not have the luxury of telling the guy that she loves him coz he's spoken for.

But Ganga still hurts RIGHT ?
So how dare people take away her right to even show her pain ? If Ganga did not stay here and was not  ahelper - she cud have afforded to stay in her room or her own house and wet as many towels as she pleased - just like Ashima. But coz she hasn't got that - she gets to be insulted by not just Saanchi n Sumi but also our forum ??

Grrr !!!!! This is what gets me the most...😡
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Hooked,

I don't think people are against G falling for J. Most people are against the situation and time

- For one, G isn't divorced and yet has to fight for Mannu's custody. So it will not be right if she fell for J now and weeped for him. It does not help her, but makes it difficult to get his custody, if RAT found about their affair.

- Two, she is not on her feet yet. How will Singhs think of her, that they helped a stranger and she is all after their son? Surely G needs to rise a bit more in their eyes and become equivalent to J in many ways to fit him. When I say equivalent, I don't mean monetarily but in terms of education, exposure etc. Currently G is seen as a woman with a toddler in need, in Singh household. They like her and feel for her, but they don't think of her as DIL.

Saanchi is no fit to J either, but yes she does have a strong backing, background, education etc to get her announcement through. Besides which she has no baggage and can be easily seen a prospective DIL.

Ganga - J love story would have been more appreciated, if first G divorces RAT, gets Mannu's custody and progresses with her studies - since these were her main aims. Then with a free mind if she and J made advances, it would have looked appealing in terms of time & characters.

G falling for J at this stage, when everything is stake, is even psychologically not possible, given that Mannu was the only focus of her life. Ganga needs to be strong, and needs to control her emotions. 
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I so totally hear you Missesha !

I meant - G can't help feeling soft for Jagya. She is like ashima. She has not declared it to anyone and she knows it is an impossible situation every which way. He is way way above her station - in terms of eligibility, education, money, status everything.

All I meant was - if G feels for him and cries in her room about it - is that so wrong ?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nobody has any problems with G2 falling for J.

The fact that they have shown her falling for J at this juncture of her life is unrealistic.She is at a stage in life when she can't even think of anything else but an obsession to make a life herself and for her son.She has too many things to consider at this stage even entertain such thoughts of life with J in her mind.

In reality when people are in that kind of situation  which currently G2 is in they don't even feel attracted to opposite sex.Here they have shown her falling for Jagya.Or even if they feel the attraction they do not indulge in entertaining such thoughts.in their minds.

When she has no life at all how can she be shown of dreaming of sharing her life with someone.

If she has been shown to have gratitude and trying to please him out of that gratitude at this stage that would have been more acceptable.

If they had shown her consider J as a friend guide and mentor and spend time talking to him learning from him and them gradually becoming friends it would have been much more realistic at this juncture.

When she knew that she is not suitable for him why have tears in her eyes when she saw him with Sanchi?

They are rushing  with JG2 love story and it is losing it's charm.

As for Ashima - I really do not know for what reason she was crying.He was never ever hers to begin with and she thinks she would have fought for him if it had not been for Anandi?Even if there had been no Anandi he would never been hers since he never felt about  her the same she did.So her crying over him and pining for him is also unrealistic.

We don't  hate Ashima's tears because it was shown for hardly 5 mins on the overall. And from the next time they showed only her discomfort... she wasn't crying all the time.

We hate Ganga's tears because she was shown crying for really LOOONg alone plus in front of her toddler too narrating her sob story...and was even expressing her disapprovals on one side when a special most awaited occasion is going on in their house. This is why i hate Ganga's tears apart from all what Esha mentioned. 
Edited by samvi. - 10 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hooked

I so totally hear you Missesha !

I meant - G can't help feeling soft for Jagya. She is like ashima. She has not declared it to anyone and she knows it is an impossible situation every which way. He is way way above her station - in terms of eligibility, education, money, status everything.

All I meant was - if G feels for him and cries in her room about it - is that so wrong ?

Particularly at this juncture I find it wrong, because her emotions for J will make her go weak and lose her focus. She has boundless challenges ahead of her to think about  a relationship.

We also cannot compare Ashi and G, because although they may be in similar boat somewhere, their situations are so totally different. Ashi only has one challenge in life - losing Shiv's love, but everything else is in place.

For G, nothing is in place, and with all that if she gives importance to her feelings then she will lose it all, including J. 

If she feels soft for J, she just has to shrug off that thought. It's unfortunate but practical.