Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am not surprised, and was expecting this from our Mods. Everyday when I log in IF, the very first thing I check in BV forum is what new method the mods has come to shut SIDYUSHA fans.

How many times and for how long you guys going to leash us? πŸ˜†

Let me tell you something my dear Mods, colors channel and BV CV'S, -
Truth is like a Sun, You Can Shut It Out For a Time But It Ain't Going Away.
What Prats did for past 3 yrs can not be forgotten, and suppressing her fans won't shut the truth, the truth that Colors and bv cv's made a mess of their choice of replacement.

Dear Mods, you are not shutting us but inviting more people to hate colors and bv.

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shinya

@Apooravafan - Thanks a ton for starting this thread... no one likes to read about an ousted actor all over the forum.

Thanks again.

My dear shiny , what are you admitting here? Yes now you are on right track...Prats Did Not Go Out Herself But Was Sent by Colors and BV !!!!!

You don't want to go and shine somewhere else because this shows that you love us more.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

We do not accept this. 

We are not bonded labor/cattle to be herded into one place where we will be allowed to talk.

Freedom of Speech is paramount!

Please show us the relevant IF rule (not a new one that is hurriedly drafted after this mail), where it says that we cannot discuss an ex-actor of a particular show on that show's Forum.

Gina,  we all want to see IF rules but give the dear Mods ample time to discuss with colors people and make amended rules for us. 
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra08

i am pissed off with colors can i join the anti colors team as well πŸ˜†miss Prats and hate colors with depth of my heart I can feel for Prats as well as i am happy too she left this creep channel 

Welcome my dear, and very wise decision you are making because what colors did to Prats, they can do it to anyone. They have never respected the Actors, what do you think, they will respect the audience?
Now they will know that audience are The King.
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This forum is itself like bounded one under channel n has to do what they are adked to do...really pity to such social site which is not socual but privatep site of channel...so plzzz freee urself from chains mr forum
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had a look at this thread yesterday and preffered not to comment as it is not worth it.

Rashmi desai was out and there were hell of threads for her coz she is a part of uttaran. No rule then

Mr. sandhu is out of the show for years and he is still veer and personal stuff about the couple gets posted there. No one objects , not even the mods.

Now here I fail to understand the necessity of herding a fanbase into one thread!!
And want us all to stay here and not on those tons of threads outside.
It seems like vendetta to me. if  IF has so much problem with on fan group do one thing.

DELETE PRATYUSHA'S PROFILE, DELETE ALL THE MEMBERS WHO ARE IN HER FAN LIST. WIPE OFF ALL THE MENTION OF SIDYUSHA. aND YEAH GOT TO VIDEO LINKS AND PASTE TORAL FACE WHERE EVER PRATS IS THERE. THAT WILL DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

BUT ONE THING YOU CAN NEVER TAKE FROM US IS THE LOVE THAT IMPRINTED OUR HEARTS FOR AN ACTRESS WHO SWEATED OUT 3 YEARS. YOU CAN WIPE OUT A PICTURE BUT NOT THE HARD WORK THAT ONE PERSON WE SAW DAY AFTER DAY FOR THREE YEARS WAITING TEH CLOCK TO STRIKE 8 EVERY WEEKDAY. i REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT IS PAST.

FOR SOME IT IS BUT FOR US IT IS NOT!

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sidra08

πŸ€—glad to be on same team πŸ€—

Welcome!!!!

SidYusha and JaAn unite!!!!
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riya_ss9

I am not surprised, and was expecting this from our Mods. Everyday when I log in IF, the very first thing I check in BV forum is what new method the mods has come to shut SIDYUSHA fans.

How many times and for how long you guys going to leash us? πŸ˜†

Let me tell you something my dear Mods, colors channel and BV CV'S, -
Truth is like a Sun, You Can Shut It Out For a Time But It Ain't Going Away.
What Prats did for past 3 yrs can not be forgotten, and suppressing her fans won't shut the truth, the truth that Colors and bv cv's made a mess of their choice of replacement.

Dear Mods, you are not shutting us but inviting more people to hate colors and bv.

Are the Mods making a mess of the BV Forum??πŸ˜†
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VerboseG

Are the Mods making a mess of the BV Forum??πŸ˜†

Its a messy thing all around the forum...πŸ˜†
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Welcome my dear, and very wise decision you are making because what colors did to Prats, they can do it to anyone. They have never respected the Actors, what do you think, they will respect the audience?
Now they will know that audience are The King.

Thanks dearπŸ€—i know who is going out next πŸ˜­No screen space , no credit to his three years of work as lead in this show Heart cries seeing new actors congratulating viewers BV and colors has completed 5 years The ones who are working for 5 years in show They don't deserve to say this The one who has given 3 years of his career to this show don't deserve it Its a shame for colors They don't respect viewers They don't respect their actors They respect nothing πŸ˜‘