Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by moon.river

Sorry late reply...
Ikr! RagVir were impeccable, breaking records, creating new things. πŸ˜³ I wanted more 1 hr episodes too πŸ˜ƒ The scenes weren't half baked...it was so...full u know (idk what i'm saying) πŸ˜† 
Me too, bidaai freak! πŸ˜ƒ I remember searching for old episodes when it ended but they weren't on youtube. But now they are all there. I watch it from time to time. πŸ˜†

You know, I wasn't very active in this forum when it aired. I think it was better that way. No spoilers, no over-analyzing hence anticipating each episode happily. πŸ˜† Plus, my mom was a huge fan so I had her to discuss the episodes with. Definitely missed the drama on this forum if ever it happened. 
Bidaai was sooo much fun to watch. I miss KinRul together too. Somehow they worked in chemistry department despite the contrast in color. And I miss Parul. She's SO beautiful.  Not to mention Salekh were amazing too. Awesome foursome! 😳 I miss them together. 

😳

Dunno if the video thing will work...

it's totally okay.my exams just ended today ...so from now on i m all time available here πŸ˜†
yah IK,what u are saying! 😳 just magic what i had seen.. . hi5.even my mom & dad both loved the show & when my bro was back from his hostel,it was 1 hour epi time,& i had to watch it with parents & i have a bad habit of breaking things & jumping & all when i used to see my RagVir,even still ... i also did the same right few moments back actually ..i keep watching their scenes as i have got them on my system ☺️.. i can't afford to do not have them with me :D
yes i also have searched this forum's every corner & all πŸ˜† .. yep that time IF was not such famous with everyone but now more than FB it is used .. :) & u should try the star classic one,it has uplaoded crystal clear quality videos of all epis :D

exactly though they r contrast in color but they had the great chemistry. ❀️ they were so expressive & in love .. it was hard to believe that they were actually acting πŸ˜† exactly more than anyopne i m a Parul fan & then Kinshuk fan & before both of them a RagVir/KinRul fan :D .. yes they were good too,bt i lost my heart to RagVir 😳 but yah they were amzing actors too :D .. & the foursome r just out of the world :)

yes all the videos still work & also i pay almost daily visit to YT,so they still work :) & as i mentioned do watch star classic videos :D
Originally posted by ...Jes...

it's totally okay.my exams just ended today ...so from now on i m all time available here πŸ˜†
yah IK,what u are saying! 😳 just magic what i had seen.. . hi5.even my mom & dad both loved the show & when my bro was back from his hostel,it was 1 hour epi time,& i had to watch it with parents & i have a bad habit of breaking things & jumping & all when i used to see my RagVir,even still ... i also did the same right few moments back actually ..i keep watching their scenes as i have got them on my system ☺️.. i can't afford to do not have them with me :D
yes i also have searched this forum's every corner & all πŸ˜† .. yep that time IF was not such famous with everyone but now more than FB it is used .. :) & u should try the star classic one,it has uplaoded crystal clear quality videos of all epis :D

exactly though they r contrast in color but they had the great chemistry. ❀️ they were so expressive & in love .. it was hard to believe that they were actually acting πŸ˜† exactly more than anyopne i m a Parul fan & then Kinshuk fan & before both of them a RagVir/KinRul fan :D .. yes they were good too,bt i lost my heart to RagVir 😳 but yah they were amzing actors too :D .. & the foursome r just out of the world :)

yes all the videos still work & also i pay almost daily visit to YT,so they still work :) & as i mentioned do watch star classic videos :D
Omg...i fell asleep πŸ˜†
Aaah, the video thing didn't work out. πŸ˜† 
My classes will start from next week so I'll be the opposite of you. πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† 
Oh you know there used to be a romanian person uploading bidaai episodes on youtube. It was titled "Culoarea Fericirii". I was surprised that they know about it. 😲 Apparently, it was showed there too. πŸ˜ƒ That channel had all the episodes thankfully. So many bidaai fans from around the world. (I may be delusional) πŸ˜† But great to see star classics added it too. πŸ˜ƒ
I think I-F was pretty famous, started with Ekta shows & DMG but now it's more famous than ever. I don't like FB anyway so it's good. lol 
I remember my dad had to go to India for a month so me & mom  stayed up late nights watching 1 hr episodes. Since the timings were 2 n 1/2 hr difference but it was SO much fun. πŸ˜ƒ (We have nothing better to do. πŸ˜†) 
I truly miss the foursome. I used to wait for their interview coz they basically appear everyday on sbs or sbb. hah. One of the best times in tv industry. Sigh...wish to see it back on life ok (even though I don't have the channel) but oh well. 
Let's see how JLZ's story wraps...will be interesting to see SaRuv romance. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by moon.river

Omg...i fell asleep πŸ˜†
Aaah, the video thing didn't work out. πŸ˜† 
My classes will start from next week so I'll be the opposite of you. πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† 
Oh you know there used to be a romanian person uploading bidaai episodes on youtube. It was titled "Culoarea Fericirii". I was surprised that they know about it. 😲 Apparently, it was showed there too. πŸ˜ƒ That channel had all the episodes thankfully. So many bidaai fans from around the world. (I may be delusional) πŸ˜† But great to see star classics added it too. πŸ˜ƒ
I think I-F was pretty famous, started with Ekta shows & DMG but now it's more famous than ever. I don't like FB anyway so it's good. lol 
I remember my dad had to go to India for a month so me & mom  stayed up late nights watching 1 hr episodes. Since the timings were 2 n 1/2 hr difference but it was SO much fun. πŸ˜ƒ (We have nothing better to do. πŸ˜†) 
I truly miss the foursome. I used to wait for their interview coz they basically appear everyday on sbs or sbb. hah. One of the best times in tv industry. Sigh...wish to see it back on life ok (even though I don't have the channel) but oh well. 
Let's see how JLZ's story wraps...will be interesting to see SaRuv romance. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

it's okay πŸ˜‰ even i have my classes & all but not exams πŸ˜† exams r too much to handle πŸ˜³πŸ˜† why not? Bidaai was at Top at that time :D & also ppl watch them with English subtitles too,even some non Indians,just like me..though i do not need subtitles πŸ˜†  yah Star classic did the best thing ever πŸ˜› oh i never knew abt IF before .. got to know abt it while i was googling some KAA & DKDM stuff πŸ˜ƒ & this is the best place for Tv/Serial freaks like me πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
exactly .. i was in 7 then .. so the best thing i did was to watch Bidaai .. i didn't have the SBB/SBS channels at that time .. still do not bt at least now i can manage it through IF as everyday we get update here πŸ˜ƒ
yah me too ! 😳 i also watched their long Ivs yest πŸ˜† they r so hilarious 🀣 bt i m really fed up with everyone asking Parul the same what is her real color .. oh please !! yet liked it how they used to make fun of it & all keep smiling :D 

oh yah waiting for now this couple to create magic & if i m not wrong it has finally started :D
I love bidaai
They should make bidaai 2
Originally posted by Deedeepa1

I love bidaai
They should make bidaai 2

exactly 😭