Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: *KAaajAL*

thanks sunara a wonderful post and agaibn a wonderful episode by cv's...this is what life is..and life between married coupel sare always a roller coaster ride..manav is blindly bel his mom..he doesnt knw hw evil she is..and what all she ha done to  make sure she shooss cc away frm his life..

She even succeded in brainwashing sonali...he is angry but oi guess he will usrely fond out the truth..and what he sais tdy..to cc that she is trying to create distance betwwen him and his mom...

Wonderful epiosde and superb postt..

thank u! and well actually he doesn't blindly believe his mom really yaar, he blindly believed his wife.. but now he is not believing either and he jsut felt guilty he believed his wife over mom so easily and suspected her.
but yes little by little he will see more and react to it. He is not gonna be a hubby who is gonna bury the head in the sand and wait.

n oh ya the tension in that room was so freaking realistic!!i could almost touch it!!
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kbtr

Indeed! The gloves are coming off slowly. Chhan Chhan is now aware of UB and her pretentious sweetness. 

I'm unsure if I agree with the always sweetness being boring bit though, (I think I must be the only one!)  
I'm sure angst can be shown in other ways. But yeah, it should be interesting to see what and how Chhan Chhan deals with this set of problems.

The CVs have really surprised me (and I know it is silly to base opinions on first impressions only - CVs from Sanaya's previous show didn't leave me with much respect for Indian creators!) Nothing has happened the way I thought it would, and their thinking has left me baffled (for taking the risk and being "alag" from the run of the mill same old same old...) and highly impressed (CVs here actually know what they want to show and show it!!) And the best thing is that, yeah, the CVs are not dragging the same issue for four months and thereby having the viewer lose interest and patience! (cf previous show!)

I'm absolutely loving this show and I looove watching this delicious couple on screen. The dynamics in that household with UB as MIL is fascinating to watch as this is a real eye opener for me. (How can a mother do this to her son, how can people live like this, how can someone give control of their lives to somebody else...) 

Wonderfully said Vittoria! And actually what I meant about always sweetness being boring is not about real life!! its wonderful if that is the case in  real! btu in a show a little bit of angst to spice up always makes it more interesting 😳

well i think this time the CVs r not taking the actors for granted and giving the whole burden to them. They did that mistake in the 1st 2.5 months and see the disastrous results. So they have bucked up and giving excellent final product which is perfect in every way be it storylines, screenplay, costumes, dialogues, backgrounds to excellent direction and flawless acting!!

aww they indeed make one dreamy couple!! its a delight to watch them on screen indeed! ❤️

well i guess it must be intriguing for u..but its quite normal for Asian country old generation mothers to try to manipulate and control their sons' lives..it happens very much in reality..
marriages r broken everywhere due to in laws which is so unfortunate,,
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvshowfan

Loved the epi  

Edited below

The epi was good it just had tension through out sigh
Loved when manv and cc r confused  ave same goal butdifferent path ,
Hmm did not like when fighting continued  till late night😆  Yes that  too without night suit 😉
But cvs r super smart  they used chanman fight so cc wont change anyways  she cant come to dadajis  room in night suit  na 😆

So something not  right with mukut and kumudi, hmm another task for cc will that be handled by chanman or only cc, i want  joint venture 😆
It will be fun if they take mukkut and kumudi out  on picnic 

My New addition lambi list .

Aww so dadji  is gonna wake up,
Lets see how cvs  get over with high voltage drama  
Lookslike this ph is well balanced goodcomedy, romance  and drama too 

hehe so totally agree lol..😆

well i loved that tension scene purely on a performance level.. I mean till now I felt San had a cake walk of a time with the scenes.. n now the testing scenes r beginning for her as well as Anuj and they r acing them that its a delight to watch them in it!! omg i have never had more fun watching a couple in marital dispute of real life sort!

hehe i know they were very clever to keep her in her salwar suit instead of nightie lol..😆

The CVs r dead clear on everything and they have a clear plan and they r beautifully executing itthe whole show is seriously fab now!!⭐️
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Loved the epi ... 

I loved the ChhanMan tension today ... the bedroom scene was really taut with it and you could feel the fraught atmosphere ... the firmness with which CC says the alarm clock is not working ... the curt way Manav replies ... the undercurrents there were bubbling over ... 

Lots of things are unexpected and the cv's manage to surprise me every day ... I did not expect that Manav would say anything to his mom ... neither did I expect that CC would ask UB anything ... 

Like the way they close the loops ... they  explained about the Sonali meeting ... but I am sure there is more to Sonali than meets the eye ...

All in all, the episodes are totally engrossing and twenty minutes just goes by far too quickly ... and the BEST thing is that nothing is dragged for months till it becomes meaningless ... the tracks are  followed through properly ... while the cv's continue to lay the base for future ones ... 

Sunara, you said it ... I see why Sanaya chose this show, and currently I can confidently say there is NOTHING ELSE on TV that I would rather see her doing ... 

aahh i don't have to add a single word more!! this is exactly the set of emotions I was going through! omg that tense bedroom scene I forgot even to breath!!! they were exceptional in the execution!! the word sparring was thrilling beyond words!! their body language..actions so apt!!👏

n hell yes they r surprising us at every second of the episode and I am hooked to it completely!!
its with bated breath I wait for the next episode and I am seriously gonna kill someone if the next weekend ends with something like this and I have to cool it for 3 freaking days!

aahhh finally am delighted to feel she has the best show on air i would like to see!! finally it paid off trusting Sanaya's instincts and her intelligence and intuition!!😳⭐️
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: showviewer

Agree Sunara, the creatives are delivering one good episode after another, and the direction, music and camera work has also improved. We have reached the meat of the story and hoping things will look more and more interesting as we move ahead.

All the actors are settled in well with Anuj and Sanaya taking the cake. I don't follow any other show but from the glimpses I have seen while channel surfing, can safely agree with Diya, that Chhanchhan is among the better ones currently on air, if not the best yet. I hope this is just the beginning and creatives keep giving us awesome tracks because they have actors who can deliver whatever is thrown at them.

Well done Team Chhanchhan!!

amen to that di!!
And I would like to tell it again Anuj adn Sanaya is a delight to watch and the rest of the cast compliment them flawlessly!! And execution is impeccable!! I am so relieved for her finally!! A show that is worth of her finally!!😃
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Rocking Episode ⭐️

Enjoy a episode a lots...

ChhanChhan Team Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaNuj Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for Upcoming episode...

Proud to be Sanaya Irani Fan ⭐️