Jodha Akbar

~|| Happy Birthday Jyoti06 ||~ - Page 7

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Replies to post 2 ...

@Deeps : Thanks a lot adi shakti for making such a beautiful post and writing your longest post ever πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€—... just had some pista ice cream with patidev πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... u hv been my soul sister on IF right from geet days and its such a co incident that we always end up loving the same show and same hot dude together .. we r truely long lost soul sisters for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .. thanks again for everything πŸ€—

@Jot : Thanksss a lot for the compliments ☺️ and lovely wishes πŸ€—

@Abhi :
Thanks a lot dear πŸ€— .. I think I know u ..😳

@Saraa : OMGG Did I tell u that u r just getting better and better in siggy making 😲😲 .. amazing gift ..ishh ☺️☺️... I need to updt my siggy dabba soon which was left all empty for so many days πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... u r a hardworking and amazing mod too .. I m glad that finally u got your much deserved recognition πŸ€—,...thanks again for all the lovely wishes and that beautiful gift πŸ˜³πŸ€—

@Sweta ; It was amazing working with u too .. I m so happy to see u doing so well with your moderation .. really feeling proud *pats my back* πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†... thanks a lot for your lovely wishes πŸ€—.. I m sure we will work together soon again 😳

@Taani ;
You r a amazing mod too and its a pleasure to work with u  in HD forum wherre I got to know u so well πŸ˜³πŸ€—.. I dont think that contest crisis would hv been solved without your and Sano's help and co operation πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.. thanks a lot again for your lovely wishes πŸ€—

@Tanu : Thanks a lot for your lovely wishes and that yummy cake πŸ˜³πŸ€—.. you have been a amazing friend and a grt coolbie πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

@Amanda : Yeahh I m getting old ..almost touching my 30s now πŸ˜­πŸ˜†.. but these wishes really make me feel like a teenager all over again πŸ˜³πŸ˜†... thanks again for the lovely compliments and wishes πŸ€—

@Khush :
OMGG This is by far the most hilarious birthday wish I got  🀣🀣🀣🀣...how the hell u wrote that tum hee ho song on our show dissing and ullu phobia 🀣🀣🀣... I so hope your wishes come true too and I get to see my hotties soon on TV so that we can start our regular dissections and dissing too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... aahhh u r one of the most spontaneous and sweetest devil of our den ..love u a lot and may u continue with your same besharmi in my next year ka birthday post too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... thenksss again for all the wishes and giving me a good laugh too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Visha :
Me too came to know u from PV forum only and what I love about u is your sheer dedication and hard work u put in towards all your forums .. really praiseworthy πŸ‘πŸ‘.. u r a grt friend and hardworking mod .. thanks again for all the compliments and your lovely wishes πŸ€—

@Ria ;
Thanks a lot for the lovely wishes πŸ€—.. it was lovely to know u as a person from all our FB never ending discussions πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@Phal : Aahhh its lovely to know u as a person , as a friend and also as a sane fan .. I guess our meeting together during that star one mission really helped us to know each other better na πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... thanks a lot for the lovely compliments and wishes πŸ€—

@Shonuu : OMGGG Aapp aaye bahar aayi 😲😭😭... I hope your wish of GC never shaving is heard by the Almighty and everyone concerned πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.. thanks a lot for your lovely and naughty wishes πŸ€—πŸ˜³

@Hinz
: Oh yess I still remember we used to b active together during that colors wala show yeh pyaar na hoga kam .. there used to b grt discussions that time 😳.. its lovley working with u currently in JA forum .. u r a amazing person ... thanks again for your wishes πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Replies to post 3 ..

@Smiley
: It was also amazing to know u as a friend in PV forum .. I always loved your writing style and the character dissections u did in your takes 😳 .. thanks a lot for your sweet compliments and all the wishes ..really means a lot πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Radha : Thanks a lot for the greetings , lovely wishes and that amazing AarYa siggy 😳😳 ... πŸ€—.. u r a really sweet person and a true friend πŸ€—

@Abie : Awww your words really made me emotional 😭 .. I too miss those golden days of DC when we used to hv a ball with those A/R posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... I m really glad that I could interact with u even now via PMs .. u r a lovely person and its really a pleasure to know u as a grt friend πŸ€—...thanks a lot for all the wishes and compliments πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Ridzzi :
I will get a spl cake for u on FB ..dont worry πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... thanks a lot again for your lovely wishesπŸ€— πŸ€— .. it was awesome working with u in parvarrish forum .. u r doing amazing job as DT member .. just keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Cology  and Shalini:
Thanks a lot both for the lovely wishes .. really means a lot .. πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Maha :
Thanks a lot for such a beautiful birthday msgπŸ€— πŸ€— .. you are one of the most sweetest member I hv come across in PV forum ..always remain the same 😳

@Chalhov AND  KrantiGuru_JKR
: : Thanks a lot both for the wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. you both hv been amazing members in PV forum ..😳

@Minu : I got your msg via PM just now .. so thanks a lot for such a lovely wish .. really means a lot πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Alekhika :
Thanks a lot dear for the wish πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Shweta aka Autumn : Thanks a lot for the lovely wishes πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—

@Prettyji , Princess and Shobha :
Thanks a lot guys for the wonderful wishes and beautiful gifts and greetings πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Tila :
Awww thanks for your lovely wishes .. u r one of the most sweetest friends I hv currently .. really love u for your honesty and positivity .. thanks again πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Lonely dreamer : Thanks a lot dear .. captain khush hua  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³... captain is nothing without its superheroic kids πŸ˜› .. so really proud of u all for being the best kids on IF 😎.. thanks again for the compliments and wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Veena : Thanks a lot dear for the lovely wishes .. really means a lot and I m so happy that I found a good friend in u after our interactions in PV forum πŸ€—πŸ€—

**Phew wipes off sweat**
😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Replies to post 4 ...

@Shubhi : Sighhh what can I say .. Since last night when I msged u I hv been watching the VM over and over again ... what a beautiful editing πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. loved the song u selected since its my current fav πŸ˜³ .. and its amazing how u perfectly merged all Aamir moments right from his first film to all AarYa lovely moments to all the beautiful msges and your spl touch to it in just 2 mins video .. amazing creativity ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.. this is by far the best birthday gift I hv received on IF .. carrying so many memories and made me go awww ... thanks again for this lovely gift πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Saraa , Visha , Fatima , Saddie , Thushy , Deeps , Nazneen , Lovelydreamer , Smiley , Radha , Maha , KrantiGuru_JKR and  Ishyarocher  .. Thank you thank you thank you once again for these overdose of beautiful siggies πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. I love u all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— ... I wish IF dint hv any limitations on max of 3 siggies , then would hv used all 10-15 siggies together πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... But will definitely use them all one by one .. pakka promise πŸ˜› ... Thanks again for these yummy siggies ☺️
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Jyoti!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Veena : Thanks a lot dear for the lovely wishes .. really means a lot and I m so happy that I found a good friend in u after our interactions in PV forum πŸ€—πŸ€—

**Phew wipes off sweat**
😳

@JYO Thanks to PV and GURU for making us Friends yaar.Hope u have a blasting day today😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Poonam : I can see the kind of efforts u hv put in arranging all khana peena along with your wishes and also the post in PV forum .. these efforts really means a lot to me and I m truely overwhelmed with your gestures πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

U , Thushy , Anba along with Deeps hv really worked hard for this post and words r not enough to thank u guys for making my birthday so spl πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Once again thanks for everything .. your wishes and those compliments along with beautiful greetings really means a lot to me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Anba : Thanks again to u for taking so much efforts and making such a beautiful post along with that spl  siggy 😳... loved it all ... thanks for all the compliments and wishes too πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Will b back at night to reply the rest πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Poonam : I can see the kind of efforts u hv put in arranging all khana peena along with your wishes and also the post in PV forum .. these efforts really means a lot to me and I m truely overwhelmed with your gestures πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

U , Thushy , Anba along with Deeps hv really worked hard for this post and words r not enough to thank u guys for making my birthday so spl πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Once again thanks for everything .. your wishes and those compliments along with beautiful greetings really means a lot to me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Anba : Thanks again to u for taking so much efforts and making such a beautiful post along with that spl  siggy 😳... loved it all ... thanks for all the compliments and wishes too πŸ€—

my pleasure jyo darlzπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

me glad dat u liked it πŸ€—
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Jyoti Wish you many many happy returns of this great day in your life.
Jyoti you are the best among CM no one else, is like you mean you are a great human being.
you are really a  down to earth person.
This make you special.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Depzz  thank you for mentioning Jyoti name as I never check the global announcements. Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago