A whole new world; for 'you and me'.

momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
And before you guys move further to reading the post; let me inform; this post has too much of KiSha love overflowing from it so avoid if you're looking for something else! There's so much KiSha around these days to handle. β˜ΊοΈ

The amount of disappointment the confession scene gave me is nothing in front of the compensation we're getting these days. πŸ˜† I can never get tired mentioning the fact that TBP was, is and will always remain one of my favourite television shows. The variety the show offers is commendable! I wasn't at all expecting such beautiful scenes after the thanda-thanda confession! But this came as such a shocker to me! πŸ˜³ Starting from the first KiSha moment after the confession, the rikshaw hug. I have seen many romantic scenes in other Television shows, but nothing compares the beauty our KiSha executed it with. Even after having seen that hug for about 20 times, I still am not getting over it, and my heart whispers 'one other time?' KD's initiative for the touch got me goosebumps, literally, then putting his hand on Kiya's shoulder, was something that got my eyes shocked, hearts stopped, and jaws dropped. Kiya, then, holding his hand tight, and resting herself on the chest of the love of his life. 'Blissful' is the word that fits perfectly here.  It is amazing how absolutely magical these two are. The charm KiSha create is a thing that can never be summed up in mere words. And I really want to thank CV's for the hug. That purely got me into heaven and then a thought pinched me 'KiSha are officially a couple now, so get ready for the miny heart attacks daily!' πŸ˜³ Kiya and KD reminiscing about the good times, and dancing like some freaks gave me the exact shadow to a proposal! I, then, came back to my senses, and realised that this is no more my dream!  And then the next thing was Kiya calling up KD at RV's place; which portrayed that Kiya's going to take the stand in this relationship for some time, and that makes me happy! Because KiSha are unique, and I simply want them to remain the same. The Stoneface and Chicklet element was totally visible to my naked eyes! AHH! When can I ever stop drooling over this couple? WHEN!? 
The next day in college, it was cute how Kiya was complaining, the idea of a GF-BF relationshipp somehow got till my mind, although I couldn't well connect with it, but then came Piddi 'Bhabhiji' thing lifted my mood back to the seventh sky! πŸ€£ How RV gave the commentary and how everything was set up, I loved it. Coming to the 'I will always be with you' sequence, do I even need to say something? I guess NO. And before I forget to mention, I love the crew for experimenting with Kiya's hairstyle, I'm so happy with the high pony; YAY!!  The tight hand holding was stunning, Kiya supported him and gave him the assurance of being with him through his thick and thin. WOW! What better could we demand for? And then, "ye haath na maine chodne ke liye nahi pakdha hai" was a cherry to the cake! πŸ˜³ And then the today's episode, "acha hua woh chale gaye" she said in his ears. THEY WERE SO FRIGGIN' CLOSE DAMNIT! And we got two hugs. It's high time that I should faint! *faints* πŸ€ͺ *comes back to life* I am so contented with the sequence; and desperately looking forward to what they've in store for all of us KiShaholics!
Apart; I am loving the ViChi elements, the ice cream scene was absolutely adorable. Panchi looks breath-taking in the hairstyle. Looks like TBP has changed its make-up artist. πŸ˜† Chalo hume kya? Let us just dive deep in the KiSha love that's swinging in the air.

Edited by momentsofme. - 10 years ago