Posted: 10 years ago

Hello All Arjunians,

Nooo it's not another FF to bore you all with😆😆... (do i hear a sigh of relief somewhere🤪???)

Just a quick one, I am not going to be active on IF anymore... meaning I'm leaving IF... the study load is getting too much & the next few months are extremely vital for my future...

So, to all my didus🤗 who never fail to send me pm's for any update, pls don't waste your effort... I won't be active and won't be able to comment on any updates... So kindly remove me from all buddy lists, it will save you all a lots of time & yeah, that's all I can think of😃... 

And lastly, I will very much miss all the lovely stories I have read on this forum. And ofc, will definitely miss the amazing people have "met" 😉here... So Thank You and Sorry for the trouble😳

Lots of Love

Pari😃😃

Edited by gujjupari - 10 years ago
Pari...

Concentrate on your books now..

All the best..

And come back soon..

I wont remove u from the PM list.. And u will get PMs regularly..😉
Aake padh lena..😆

As for now... Study well!!
Study comes first of course ...But keep in touch whenever u will get time...😃
Miss u...
🤗
all the best ur studies
take care
Hey...Pari dear!

All the best for your Study dear! May Allah help you to achieve what you want...

Will miss you. Mann lagake padhai karna... I know you are a good student, unlike me!

But, if u get some off time, then do visit here...

Okay then...Allah Hafez!!
Hey pari...
Studies comes first concentrate on ur studies
we will wait for u and ur updates
best wishes and do well u will be the best...
Thanks a bunch for alll the wishes guys🤗... means a lot🤗.. khushi ke tears😆
it's ok studies comes first😳
besides soon i'll be following your path too😉
Hmmm...Will meech u babydoll!*cryingg!* koi ni..studies cme first! Do well...All d best!! Bt im nt gonna remove u frm my buddy list nor will stop sending u pms...Aake padh lena..Wheneva u get tym...!!! N do try to update ur ff as well...N haan babydoll..tujhe mere bday pr aana hoga...aftrall itz my first bday on AF n wanna celebrate wid all u guys..u hve to b dre for spamming!! I dun wanna listen to anythingg..u hve to b dre...Samjhey Ya Samjhaun?????
All the best pari!
Any day, studies first!