Mohina - Fabulous dancer/choreographer!

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Siddharth definitely got lucky with the new choreo change. What happened to Sonia is very unfortunate and hope she recovers soon, but I like Mohena so much better! She is a really good dancer. But Sid honestly should be the next one eliminated based on performances. But its Jhalak so don't know what's going to happen. If he stays, I hope Mohena utilizes him well and sets amazing choreography for him. And hopefully he's able to execute it well.

Today's performance was average for me, though. Hopefully they can step it up before he's eliminated.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Granted today Mohina did a good job, but I never really liked her acts with Karan Wahi last year except for a few so I'm going to reserve judgement on her skill as a choreographer for now.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
he should Not get eliminate bcz he is Wayyy better dancer than last year's Winner ðŸ˜‰
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Sonia gets better...but I have to say her choreography sucked. 

I mean K Jo laid the most insulting comment on her today...when he said that Mohina's choreography showed what can be accomplished if a little intellegence is used in developing the act...that she has understood Siddharth well.  Sonia was totally missing the boat this season.

I'm not a fan of Siddharth's but for his sake, I'm glad he's goten a better choreo partner. 
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Mohina! So glad she's on jhalak coz would love to see her perform!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes her concept was good but thr performance looked clumsy to me 🤔  Edited by shyams - 10 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think Mohena is great, she was awesome in Dance India Dance, and she also gave some really good performances last season with Karan Wahi.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mohena was really great last year with Karan in her Ishqazaade performance and the Jism Hai Toh Kya one too. But things kinda went downhill from there. She's definitely creative though.

I felt a bit sad for Sonia when Karan said "a little intelligence" though. I think Siddharth's first performance on the show was really well choreographed by her. I hope she gets better! 
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The combo should be good choreographer + average/good dancer...

One of the parties is missing ðŸ˜†
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

I hope Sonia gets better...but I have to say her choreography sucked.

I mean K Jo laid the most insulting comment on her today...when he said that Mohina's choreography showed what can be accomplished if a little intellegence is used in developing the act...that she has understood Siddharth well. Sonia was totally missing the boat this season.

I'm not a fan of Siddharth's but for his sake, I'm glad he's goten a better choreo partner.

Making sure the choreography is rite is half the battle- no wonder there have been so many swapping choreos this season (although some were prob injured for real).