~*~Members Weekly Progress BASH INTRO ~*~

Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome All to  what we like to call the BASH weekly.Now Before you rape that report button and question
bashing post?? I suggest you read.What is the Bash Weekly?
 Its the first NL of India forums that is once for a change not about a show,an actor or even character but you the users.

Yes you heard me right.Got a bashing post that just got reported and closed we'll highlight it.IF member just turned a another year old we'll highlight it.Member changes in IF ladder group you name it.From Inactive forums like LDRF to active forums we'll cover the users.Banner contest awards and achievements we're there.

What exactly is the main purpose of this NL? How many of you venture outside your favorite show forums ? IF has been section ed off into many different forums with alot of happenings and sometimes we don't even know about it.But why let that continue?

However we can't do it without you users.Give us your feedback in
this thread.Do u like the idea ? Got something u wanna see on BASH weekly pm us.

Tune in with us here every week to catch up on the latest achievements and horrors of IF.Here at BASH weekly we bring u the good and the bad.Where our motto is...

Bringing Answers Stepping Higher

Please Note that this is not an instigating Bash thread
              The word Bash has several meanings๐Ÿ˜† look it up.

Edited by Problem_Child - 10 years ago

rainbow welcome

Since all of us so busy being on just one forum that we are not able to interact with other members over IF, So this is a platform where you all can meet and greet each other. Anything that you feel all IFians need to know about you, and should wish you, should be reported here and we all will celebrate it along with you!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Also, its a place where various events all around IF will be put up for you people so you all can easily participate!!
Its a NL and we need support from you guyz. Any suggestions are always welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

You all need to PM to Problem_Child (Dee) with the PM title MWPB and report to her about any even that I have mentioned below and we will highlight it for you and celebrate along with you!!

Let Us All TOGETHER Make IF A Better Place๐Ÿ˜›

What Exactly will be posted in the MWP B.A.S.H??

• Birthdays - Any member all over IF whos birthday is nearing say in a week or two!
  •  IF Ranks - Any Member Who Changes the rank on IF can report here and we will highlight that๐Ÿ˜›
  •  IF Achievements - Whether you win any Contest or any title like MOTW, If you are promoted say from a Coolbie to a Cool Viewbie...let us know here and we are gonna throw a BASH for you๐Ÿ˜†
  • Anything that you want all IFians to know about you or your friends can be reported here, and we all wil celebrate along๐Ÿ˜›.

This is an initiative we have taken , so that interactions on IF increase and we all get to know each other more better as IF for all of us is a virtual Family๐Ÿ˜Š

We need your support to make this a success!! ๐Ÿค—

~Noopur๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by nupsie - 10 years ago
Welcome
All IF members
This is a first time initiative taken by us where we the members of IF irrespective of whichever forum we belong 2 can meet & greet & share anything & everything related to our respective forum. And also we can share details about us.
This thread exclusively belongs  us, da members.
This thread will serve as a birds eye view 2 all da forums on IF. So why waiting? Come join da fun, be a part of da NL to make it successful. The more the merrier.
Thank you, 
Tanushree. 
Edited by tnusredey - 10 years ago
Hey People from India-Forums. This NL will help all the users of IF to understand better what has been happening all over the forums. Many of us have no time to go through forums and check what has been happening and we miss out a lot of Important News. This News Letter will help all the Users into knowing all about different Forum Users and Posts.

This NL is in no way about intruding someone's privacy. This NL is also in no way about BASHing someone. We are just trying to bring all the Hot News from different forums to you Right here on this thread.

If you are interested we would like the User's support because without your support this NL will not be succesful. I know you all would like to know what has been happening around too, rather than finding out accidentally or asking people you can just come to this NL and know all the latest news.

I hope you guys co operate with us and help us reach this NL to great heights. This might seem an absurd idea to you in the beginning but when you think about it and when you will see the actual NL you might think to yourself "Not Bad" So come and Support us. We would appreciate it.

Thank you.

-Sadia
Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
Res

Come and join in the celebration for the first ever Members weekly progress bash. Who in the world has time for going on each forum and keeping tabs on what is the hot N' happening, when you now have Members weekly progress. It's just like the NL (Newsletter) except this is about You. Yes You users not a tv show but you Users. Don't miss out on such an opportunity. Join in to support us and spread the love.

~Neha. 

Edited by -chamkilli- - 10 years ago

congrats guys ๐Ÿฅณ
i m in ๐Ÿ˜Ž
fab idea ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by ..Riyu.. - 10 years ago
Reedit
Bash what? *rub my eyes and re read again*
That was too long to read
๐Ÿ˜†