Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
get well soon Vrushi...  she is d best... she is adorable... she is innocent... she is hot... she is awsmmm
PROUD OF HER... πŸ˜Š
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: purvi_91

@RED nt only u shishir even i do...i do love her bt more dan dat i just respect her...i mean its just brilliant...n yes its lesson for all of us dat works comes first...

Exactly she is younger than me but I guess I still won't be even 1% dedicated like she do πŸ˜† Well jokes apart its a matter pride of to be fan of some one as hard work and dedicated to her work like her.
Azor_Ahai thumbnail
Wow. Really? She is giving her own voice? This girl keep amazing me. Seriously proud of her.
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poorvi, for a moment, I was happy that I heard Vrushika's voice. But then, thought, how difficulty it was, for her to this. Truly, her commitment towards her work is COMMENDABLE. Inspite of being ill, she gave her voice to the show, Seriously man, SO proud of this girl. 
marauder thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blithe

Poorvi, for a moment, I was happy that I heard Vrushika's voice. But then, thought, how difficulty it was, for her to this. Truly, her commitment towards her work is COMMENDABLE. Inspite of being ill, she gave her voice to the show, Seriously man, SO proud of this girl. 

I know I was happy for an instant then when i thought how much difficult it was for her my heart swell with pride. She is an inspiration in every sense of word.
PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sabse pehle i loved the title &  last two line of this post "ittle kiddo make me feel soo proud...
sooo proud to be her fan..."
so true :) Proud to be a fan of Vrushiii <3 "little kiddo"  reminded me of her "chaklettt prem" ...She is so dedicated to her work..when she entered in d3 never thought that i would love her so much ;) Now she is being loved by everyone :) *happy dance* ye toh definitely nahi socha tha ki I would love her more than Shaan now :P I so wish i was a guy..*controlll*
Hope she get well soon & back with a bang :) missing her very bad :(
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with you ..hats off to her professionalismπŸ‘πŸΌ
marauder thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PoonamPSwaRon23

sabse pehle i loved the title &  last two line of this post "ittle kiddo make me feel soo proud...
sooo proud to be her fan..."
so true :) Proud to be a fan of Vrushiii <3 "little kiddo"  reminded me of her "chaklettt prem" ...She is so dedicated to her work..when she entered in d3 never thought that i would love her so much ;) Now she is being loved by everyone :) *happy dance* ye toh definitely nahi socha tha ki I would love her more than Shaan now :P I so wish i was a guy..*controlll*
Hope she get well soon & back with a bang :) missing her very bad :(

She may be young but her dedication could put many seniors to shame.πŸ‘
-dark.horse- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: marauder

Exactly she is younger than me but I guess I still won't be even 1% dedicated like she do πŸ˜† Well jokes apart its a matter pride of to be fan of some one as hard work and dedicated to her work like her.

abe i try to bunk my office as much as i cn..daily come up wid new ideas bt since onw week i havent bunk a single day even sunday ko b gai thi..dis is vrushi effect πŸ˜†πŸ˜†