Is SSK ending :( :(

hafu01 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello I think ssk ending and I'm so upset by this in today's episode when they went for break they have a sign with the number 5 saying something in Hindi? I assume that this says '5 days left' I pray to God it dosent say this :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hafu01

Hello I think ssk ending and I'm so upset by this in today's episode when they went for break they have a sign with the number 5 saying something in Hindi? I assume that this says '5 days left' I pray to God it dosent say this :(

no it was for colors fifth anniversary πŸ˜› so chill its not ending and it wont 100% confirm
bilalkhan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there is nothing left now it should end.khushi will become positive.
Sammy235 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No it won't end. This was colors fifth anniversery. They have good things for now only since thwy gave us a long rosid seperation. Now they will show personal life problems b/w rosid since manish said tht roli has a secret behind her weakness. He said this on the interview. Kushi can NEVER turn good. She is the reason roli was missing for so long.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what secret behind roli's weakness?

plz...dnt say that roli ke saath kuch  galth huwa and  roli have to give agni pariksha types n all😑😑
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so be calm no ssk is ending! Edited by magicalrosid - 10 years ago
Sammy235 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalrosid

what your saying Sammy235??πŸ˜• what probelm in her weakness plz say di y for our roli alone these are happing!!😭

Its nothing. Maybe blood loss problems. We should not worry. Manish may hv meant raaz abt ROLI's kidnapping wll b revealed.Edited by Sammy235 - 10 years ago
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ssk will not end soon so no worrys! πŸ˜ƒEdited by magicalrosid - 10 years ago
simonaM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hafu01

No.Now you have a triangle between Sid and Roli jhumki (because I think she is in love with Sid). Certainly not to marry Sid Jhumki but will not give up Sid. You know she is strong girl.
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ssk is not ending. Ssk ending was written by some hater in wiki 2 weeks back. We fixed it.

Jhumki will exit the show this coming mon. Rosid will get remarried this week. Next track is who kidnapped roli after she got shot and why she was kidnapped.

So guys please be patient and enjoy rosid remarriage ssk is not ending. 😊