Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So Mukti and Shashank was more conteomporary and less classical. not complaining, shashank is an expert in contemporary and so is mukti. the BN was bad,m where was the aremandi position, mudras done badly, in the sense the hands were not strongly done. But her expressions were good. postures and poses not good for BN.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

So Mukti and Shashank was more conteomporary and less classical. not complaining, shashank is an expert in contemporary and so is mukti. the BN was bad,m where was the aremandi position, mudras done badly, in the sense the hands were not strongly done. But her expressions were good. postures and poses not good for BN.

I agree...mujhe apni dancing par shaq ho gaya tha.. ki yehi tandav hai kya.. sepcially wid our dear 3 idiots going wow... i am sure mumbai is gonna get torrential rains today.. shivji must be upset.. πŸ˜†

The only thing that i absolutely loved in today's performance was the expression change..from anger to calmness.. that moment was b'ful..
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@TM - ur review is so funny!

Ps - scoring for kids?

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

@TM - ur review is so funny!

Ps - scoring for kids?

he he.. madhuri ki aatma aa gayi thi.. when she died there.. and here her ghost did not let me post..

But i guess it would theme ke liye 3.5 .. for a medley.. suits nautanki theme..although it wasn't nautanki.. so dance mein se marks kaat lete hai.. dancing: 2.5.. and emotions: .. oh well.. ab ye beauty pageant hota ho i would have given 10/4 to our ekta's dead face soul residing in sonali.. but afsos.. emotions=2

=8/12

Crap.. ye to bahut zyaada ho gaya.. πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

he he.. madhuri ki aatma aa gayi thi.. when she died there.. and here her ghost did not let me post..

But i guess it would theme ke liye 3.5 .. for a medley.. suits nautanki theme..although it wasn't nautanki.. so dance mein se marks kaat lete hai.. dancing: 2.5.. and emotions: .. oh well.. ab ye beauty pageant hota ho i would have given 10/4 to our ekta's dead face soul residing in sonali.. but afsos.. emotions=2

=8/12

Crap.. ye to bahut zyaada ho gaya.. πŸ˜†

minus 5 frm thereπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Saniya93

thanks for sharing ur views zephy!

kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai..

ki baki logon ki free advice ki jagah free views bahut hai mere.. πŸ˜†...

1000 post bhi ho darmiyan.. to bhi phaasle hue..

sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review; helped me cause i couldn't watch the episode at all this weekend