Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McNinja thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Olive_Rose

Hola I'm back with the questions πŸ˜ƒ 

Tanu, this is for you πŸ€—

1. Love or stability, and why? (You can only make one choice don't try outsmarting me hereπŸ˜†) Stability. What's the point of investing time in someone, unless there is some solid groundwork laid first. For me love is the least of the things to look at. I rather go for the things that make a lasting relationship and out of which love can eventually grow, if not already there. 

2. Do you believe marriage is more important as opposed to living or shacking up with someone? If you're at the point in a relationship where you would move in together, then I feel you should be close to the stage where marriage is the next logical step. But getting married just to be married is nonsensical. A happy and functional marriage is important too. People get married for all sorts of crazy reason...the craziest being "we were in love" πŸ˜†

3. Coco Chanel once said a girl must be both classy and fabulous. Please tell me the two words which best describes you? I define classy as someone who is simple and chic...not extravagant, not outdated either. I define fabulous as someone who is over the top in everything, sometimes a bit gaudy but still manages to look kickass. Based on my definitions, I think my personality and personal style both lean towards classy. I like to be understated. πŸ˜‰

4. What is the one bit of Makeup you can never do without and why? Probably tinted moisturizer. It's pretty much what I use on a daily basis. Gets me SPF protection, moisturizes, and gives a dewy look. 

5. Have you ever tried letting out  a fart while you were with your friends believing that it will be silent but to to have it come out loud? πŸ˜΅
LOL, yeah that shit is the worst. But if its among friends, it's whatever...I hate to burst peoples bubbles, but women do in fact have normal bodily function. The worst is the silent fart though that you thought would be loud. The silent ones smell like hell and I would rather walk out than out other through that misery. πŸ˜†

6. Perfect teeth with a beautiful smile or clean breath? Which do you believe is more important and why? Good teeth, beautiful smile. See, if I'm talking to someone, there are ways to avoid bad breath. But how can you talk to someone and not look at nasty teeth? I would find it impossible to look away. And I take really good of my teeth, whiten and clean them like no other...so should others. 

7. If you had the choice which member of your family will you gladly trade for someone else? I would gladly trade away my youngest brother for one that is a little less of a bitch. I swear. Or maybe send him to a bootcamp of sorts. It's like he got all the sissy genes from the gene pool. 

8. Mom or Dad your favorite and why? Dad. He has always been the calming, stabilizing force in our house. He's the most patient person I know. My mom and me both have these personalities that happen to clash...and it has lead to many arguments in the past, especially when I was in my angst phase. Dad has always been the mediator and soother, there to remind us that we are btoh just batshit crazy.

9. Ninj if you had 48 hours to live what will you do? 
-I would write a will. I have way too many bags, shoes..then the jewelry too, to be left unclaimed. 

-I would confess all my darkest secrets to my mom and tell her to forgive me cause according to the religion, if your mom forgives you, God forgives you...last minute blackmail of sorts. 

-I would visit my mom's 3 sisters, my 2 best friends. I would call my ex and reiterate how much I still dislike him but that we're still cool. 

-Then I would lay around and annoy my brothers about my demise, while trying to give them last minute advice. I'm a pushy sister like that. 

Last but not least (I had to stick this one inπŸ˜†)

11. Prada or Chanel and why? πŸ˜† Chanel. Cause it's just classy as shit. 

Congrats Ninja πŸ₯³

You are already killing the thread with your wit and sense of humor πŸ˜Ž
Keep rocking and entertaining us. I shall be back with my set of questions soon, soon, very soon.

One simple question for now: Why does someone always keep displaying someone as a victim, how can someone act that naive and gullible πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S: Forgot to mention, Long Island Iced tea is the "maal" man. I hate wasting money on girly alcoholic drinks when all I am looking for is to get quick buzz keeping my student budget in mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 10 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
McNinja

-  Why do you think Lonely and King are refusing to be MOTW?
- If you were LeadNitrate how would you go around convincing them?
- Why has Summer gone AWOL
- How can we get him to be MOTW
- Imagine we meet at a mutual friend's party. Give me a brief introduction of yourself as a get to know you better
- Your Top 3 moments on IF
- Which IF members intrigue you
- Which IF members do you wish you knew less
- Tell me about your IF journey in brief

More later

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
4. Pick 10 DM/IF members and associate a word with them
King A: Window-shopper. lol. dont know what u mean. i never window shop.
5. Who, here at DM/IF, in your view (or imagination) is most?
Calm: King A. thanks
6. Make/Imagine teams of (2 DM/IF members each) for following situations/competitions
Singing: King A, LonelyPlanet . never sung a thing.
Comedy competition: CM, King. might end in tragedy. lol
17. who comes out as fake, unclear and why: I think I had mentioned this in a previous MOTW, but you King. I can't figure you out. You seem like a nice enough, even a bit naive at times, guy and most of the time it sounds like you genuinely aren't trying to cause trouble. But then you say/do certain things that seem very wolf in sheep's clothing-like. So congrats, you confuse Ninja.
dont worry no one has or will every figure me out. lol. i appreciate your analysis. thanks.
King Anu-5
thanks
*Please stay away from controversy and do not go after one member. A request.
LOL, Are you saying I'm a controversial person? πŸ˜† For the record King, I don't give it back to anyone that hasn't gotten personal with me...I'm more of a trips to the beach kind of person. πŸ˜†
i was only requesting to be careful considering all thats going on. good to see your attitude in this regard.

Thanks

23. You have a developed a lie detector with 100 percent accuracy. Pick 10 DM/IF members and ask them one question.
King-Anu: How legit is your royal blood line? as legit as any other royal's blood line. lol

24. To make DM work better you have been given a task to advice members for betterment. Pick 10 members and advice them (in one line) on their role in DM.
King Anu: It's alright to take a stand every now and then. You don't need to keep bowing out of topics.  thanks

Great answers. Thanks for your reply. Have fun,

More questions
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWUkbXdH4Qg[/YOUTUBE]

1) Question: Associate the handsome hunk seen in above video with one male DM member and explain why

2) Explain following sheyr

koi umeed bar nahi aati, koi surat nazar nahi aate
maut ka ek din muyaan hai, neend kyon raat bhar nahi aate

3) Chandramukhi, Lead, Moomin, Ninja, Bored and Cherrie were sent to moon by NASA. The capsule lands there safely. Miss CM steps out first and utters the golden words. My one step on moon is a giant step...suddenly her backpack depressurizes and she instead of stepping goes up in the air. Cherrie and Bored went after her and suffered the same fate. Then goes Lead and moomin and in no moment the best of NASA is floating around the moon. Except Ninja

Question: Time is an issue. The most critical should be saved first. Tell us in which order will you save these girls

Note: They are an asset to mankind. Its just that they are in bad sitatuation right now. This innocent fox who is sitting in NASA headquarters WANTS THEM SAVED.

Thanks

King A

Edited: for spelling and commenting on reply to my posts. need to sleep. good night.
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
^^^ Dude not liking your post again, at least spell my name right once πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit: Looks like someone finally knows how to spell my name right and in return he has been blessed with my divine like πŸ˜›

---------------
------------------------------------------------------------

Comedy competition: CM, King. might end in tragedy. lol
Nah, why do you think it might end in tragedy, I think I would clearly win it considering you will be "lolling" on every other punches of mine funny or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^Oyyyee Chandramukhi, 'b" se humein bhool gayeen kya?! πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

^^Oyyyee Chandramukhi, 'b" se humein bhool gayeen kya?! πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

"A" se Ajnu πŸ€—

Kuch pal ke liye hum hamare Dev babu koh bhool sakte hain, but how can I forget the one and only who had brought me to the dark side
πŸ˜‰

Where are you hiding these days, hunting someone somewhere 
😎

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

"A" se Ajnu πŸ€—

Kuch pal ke liye hum hamare Dev babu koh bhool sakte hain, but how can I forget the one and only who had brought me to the dark side
πŸ˜‰

Where are you hiding these days,
hunting someone somewhere πŸ˜Ž

@red: If I told you, I'd have to kill you. ;-)

I left a similar message for you in the Jhalak section a few weeks ago - I don't even remember what thread that was or if you ever actually saw it! Good to see you here. :) I've just been busy with everything - RTH's MOTW dragged me back here. 

Are you watching Jhalak? The section is ridiculous! 
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

@red: If I told you, I'd have to kill you. ;-)

I left a similar message for you in the Jhalak section a few weeks ago - I don't even remember what thread that was or if you ever actually saw it! Good to see you here. :) I've just been busy with everything - RTH's MOTW dragged me back here. 

Are you watching Jhalak? The section is ridiculous! 

@Red: Well tell me, then we'll decide on the method to kill me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Blue: Not that I recall reading it or how could I have resisted your charm πŸ˜‰

Yeh, I do catch episodes here and there, but so far it hasn't been much impressive. And now I am losing the interest especially after watching how Colors is losing it's plot by blatantly showing partiality towards certain contestants. As for the forum, yeh it is ridiculous. It got even more ridiculous when fans started personally attacking even the neutral members for their opinions from calling them dogs, rapists, terrorist, disgusting, wh**e, bitch and many more, no breathing space what so ever. So I simply go there to ruffle few feathers and get entertained at the expense of blind droolers πŸ˜›

McNinja thumbnail
Jesus. I finally finished King's Foxy set...updated on page 8.

I think I got them all, if I skipped over something it wasn't intentional..so let me know and I shall handle it.