Posted: 10 years ago
Lately the CV's of SSK have surprised me as the past few episodes have been moving pretty fast...I really thought that Roli being rescued by Simar would drag and she wouldn't see Roli there but surprisingly she saw Roli and managed to save her and even in today's episode they didn't drag it and immediately revealed to the family of Roli's existence all in one episode...I was really happy and on top of that Sid knows his Roli is alive and they even had their moment 😳

Today's episode was really fulfiling...Love this fast pace and hope they keep this up 👍🏼

I only wish there were TRP's now as they would realise how high it would go just by bringing Roli back 
It was a really good episode and the rosid scene at the end was not expected...loved it

Nice post👍🏼
yes..fully agree...cvs have changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last few minutes were  fully magical😃 
I'm glad the episodes are moving fast because to be honest SSK was getting very boring and like many fans I was losing interest. But Roli is back and we've had our much awaited RoSid reunion. I'm happy! 🥳

Ya i dont know wat happened to CVS but now im so happy😃 i dont know y but i have feeling that they r moving so fast the story to end ssk soon 😭 i just hope that it wont happen...  

ya its moving fast...the cvs r planning something...may be a suprise or shock...god knows
YES.,... I too loved the fast pace that too the last ROSID moment is awesome...👏... Loved it... Waiting to see more Rosid scenes... Hope CV's will not disappoint usEdited by diyasri - 10 years ago
Yes the CV'S had changed 😲 the episode was Awesome 😳 and the ROSID SCENES ☺️ don't have words to describe it 😃
yesterday's episode had everything in it..loved it...😊
hope cvs remain the same

..cnt trust them whn evr vl feel rosid  r together and  nw  vl get happy moments they vl drop bomb😡😡n torture us for months😡😡

jumki naam ki ek bomb hai😡😡hope she leaves fast