Episode Discussion/Live Update #7 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
I am suffering from 'FLU' by reading LU.. No guts to watch the drama on TV!

God blesses the souls who has watched or will watch the drama! Jay ho aap sab ki kabile mein!🤣
Sandya 😊     suraj 😛   emily 😭   babho 😡 mohit ⭐️
Originally posted by supriyak

Sandya 😊     suraj 😛   emily 😭   babho 😡 mohit ⭐️
Sandhya😭 for Emily who was😭😭
Bhabho was😕
Suraj😲😭(again for emily!)
Mohit again was🤢😡🤡

gosh im so frustrated...why so much focus on Emily...In WTC, suraj went through the same but he is the main protagonist, so I was hooked to it...but why Emily is going through the same, is she the new lead...i bet no audience is supporting her to go to the next round ...Focus on Emily at this stage is getting on my nerves...even the TRP started dipping after she made entry as the RP bahu...but CVs are stiill blind...

Edited by niruba - 10 years ago

Thanks for LU shobhana...and WELCOME BACK.

Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

@ Ami After all this is July. It seems they follow calendar ... Which means July month is for Competitions. WTC SBC SMC🤣 I wonder whether they would have another terorrism track in Sep like sep 2011 & sep 2012 ... (we have already seen two bomb blasts ) we might witness another bomb blast lol😆And not to forget another half DBC😳
Yeah SoorYa has to complete their another 180degree of DBC and make it to 360 inorder to receive prestigious Ami-DBC-Successful certificate!😉!

Loved your decoration in main thread esp 'Sleepers' part! 🤣
Dhiskaao!
Mein aa gayi.. Mein aa gayi
Ban ke 'butterfly' to do bhejafry of RamaDi and bakedfry of Manjudi..🤣
Episode No: 506

DABHians get ready to witness emily getting thro the first round & Meena identifying the baby girl Misri with open heart Chill guys... No feeling like doing the LU itself🥱 But still will do it for DABHily & with a wishful thinking that they will show some nice epis in the future.

Present to do LU😊
Me too!!!!!
Hoping for a good episode :)

@ Ritu the best way to entertain ourselves is try to make fun of everything which they show... (no matter how boring it is)...
Chalo lets take kasam😉