India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

19th July 2013 WU in progress

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
at the mandir pooja is going on and prem calls simar but it is not reachable.   prem is thinking things that have been happening to simar i m scared...and what is it that simar doesnt want to tell me.   and he prays to god to look after simar.

simar is taking roli out..and 2 more goons come to the haveli and simar stops saying looks like they are back.   simar says roli sit here..and simar goes ..  goons come in the haveli and says jaggu...oh jaggu!!!   

simar garbs a sticks and walks behind them and hits one goon.. but the other one grabs the stick and simar says leave me.. and the 2nd goon also get up and is fighting with simar..and simar falls on the ground.   and he says who are u and how did u come inside.   and the goon said however u got here..if u want to stay alive then leave from here..and simar says no.   and goon says u are too attached to ur sister...now we will make u the same like ur sister...and simar syas no never NEVER>..and simar shouts ROLI  ...  leave me.. leave me and then someone hits the goon on his head..and its jhumki and bantu.   and simar also hits the goon.   both simar and jhumki and bantu hit both goons.   the other goon tries to hit simar with a stick with she holds the stick and she is shown as matarani.   and simar fights the goon.   the goons run away.   the pooja completes in the mandir.

and jhumki says who were they and why did they want to kill u.   and simar syas i dont have time to tell u all this i will tell later.   and simar grbas roli and brings her and jhumki and bantu are shocked.   and so is roli upon seeing roli.    

the family is waiting for simar and jhumki at home.  prem says simar and roli are not here and not wasting too much time we should call police.   and mataji says u r right.   i was thinking simar and roli might have come home.   but they are not here.   and masi also says dont know what type of surprise they are giving us.   and prem calls the police...and masi says look...they are here..and prem hangs up the phone.   all look at simar and jhumki with bantu in toe.  

they both look beaten and tired.  all members look at them shocked and says where were u two?  u should have called..we were worried.. and then they see blood stains on their hands.    where were u.?

prem says i called u so many times..u should have answered.   and mataji says simar u have returened this late and that too in this state.   tell us what happened.?  where were u?

simar says mataji we have a surprise for u.   and seeing that u will be very happy.  and simar goes outside to get roli.   and then she brings roli inside...and all look at her werid as her face is hidden by her hair..and she is in bad state.   and mataji says who is she...and simar removes her hair from her face...and all are shocked.    and sid is happy.   jhumki is smiling.   and simar says she is roli!!   mataji syas if she is roli then who is she?   simar says i know what questions u all have...but she is not roli..she is jhumki.   all are shocked.   simar says she is laxampur jhumki.    she was staying here pretending to be roli.    and by matarani grace we got our roli back.    simar says sid..look ur roli has returned back to u.   and sid and roli has tears in their eyes.    and mataji syas so she is our roli?   and sujata says simar..if she is jhumki why was she pretending to be roli and living at our house?    our roli in this state?  why?   where was she?    masi says what surprise is this?   and mataji syas simar answer us.   we want to know the truth.   and simar syas i apologize to everyone..but trust me whatever i did .. i did for this family's happiness.    i know i u all have lot of question and i will answer all but this time we have to look after roli...and roli is about to fall but sid runs and catches her and eyelock.    roli touches sid faces and says i told u i wont leave u alone and sid tries to go and roli grabs him with her pinky..and sid stops..and smiles.

NO precap

Edited by kasrana - 19 July 2013 at 8:54am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirSejal_Desaikrasseshachshiny3Rvicslrl fanKrishnaKalpanadolly_07sushavvinani1222shmuupieirinthom.3-anu-shukhpakhiiJoshana458shanak.hotdelsisara1990magicalrosid-Sakthi-hangokShaktifanSwatiambbiha..nams..HemaG

magicalrosid IF-Dazzler
magicalrosid
magicalrosid

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thanks for the fast update we got our rosid back very emotional scene very very happy our rosid back our rosid back! Dancing
Ritujohn Senior Member
Ritujohn
Ritujohn

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i was waiting for this day...im so happy...loved the eyelock...thanks for wu
delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update very much loved it  Smile
1307 Senior Member

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged