Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Nikhil has lost respect in eyes of Rasmi..!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching todays episode, Nikhil has honestly lost his respect infront of his wife Rasmi as well as infront of us. 

Not wanting a child is one thing and not caring about your wife's emotions and emotional attachments is the other..!

He simply dont care about rasmi's emotions on why she want a child? to fulfill her one of dream of being a mother.
I think due to his career he dont want kids at this time or dont know whatever is the real reason.

He should have cared for rasmi since she is very emotional person and at this time when everybody asking her about her own kids, she needs very much support from her husband. 

All in all Nikhil should realise his mistake and should comfort rasmi. Thats all i want.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, i dont know why but i am waiting for Nikhil side of story yea i know his views and thoughts are different but i still would like to know his POV and i think i would rather say Nikhil is taking Rasmi for granted w/o listening to her or caring for her emotions her motherly love she is craving for .
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pree4ru

Well, i dont know why but i am waiting for Nikhil side of story yea i know his views and thoughts are different but i still would like to know his POV and i think i would rather say Nikhil is taking Rasmi for granted w/o listening to her or caring for her emotions her motherly love she is craving for .

yeah thats what i said.
ofcourse he is taking her for granted and see his attitude dont even cared what rasmi felt wahtever he said to her...she is very emotional and he have his own views for his own.
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YR should show a divorce track. YR always shows realistic tracks, and divorce is also realistic. Rashmi should divorce Nikhil...ever since Rashmi married Nikhil, he has been a pompous, arrogant jerk to her.

What do you guys think?
Edited by arshi_arvi - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you. Nikhil should be more understanding towards Rashmi and understand her feelings.