Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Kya comedy kiya aj Bhaiya ne..

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Marte hue moonwalk+skydiving+comedy karte hue dekha kisiko? Maine dekha aj aur kiya none other than mere golden sugar Bhai ne.. Really I didn't expect dat he'll do moonwalk like MJ after being shot! Bah kya expression bhi diya. Isse achcha expression mera 1 yr ki nephew deta hai jb wo poty karta hai nappy me! 🀣
aj bhaiji ne comedy par bhi bazi mar gaye..kaise fly karte hue niche gire jaise sachme nark pouch jayenge! πŸ₯³ bt all know ki wo nehi pouchenge.. Phir lautnge Rishbala ki sweet love story me karela dalne.. 🀬
par tum sbko ab pakka yakin ho gaya na ki bhaiji alien hai?? Nd hence proved dat he's not Mk's son as MK insaan the. Unke pas koi supernatural power nehi tha.. He was nt dhuyaman+jaldevta+zombie like our gold coin! 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vinu- thumbnail
That was the most hilarious fall I've seen in the television after a fight.πŸ˜† It should be more realistic. πŸ˜• He was shot far away from the edge of the cliff & how come he glide down? πŸ˜• He should have fell down the ground or roll down the cliff.πŸ˜‰ But not like that sky diving pose πŸ˜• His posture was like floating in a pool with the widen hands.πŸ˜† The action packed episode turned in to a comedy with ''that'' kinda fall. πŸ€£

PS- Yay!! First to comment & This is my POV. No bashing. Peace <3 😳

Edited by VinuRox - 10 years ago
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Titli, he was doing comedy while falling from the cliff, he is a such a bad actor always have dead expression stuck on his face, marte waqt bhi he had same expression..πŸ˜†Edited by 1Rockstar1 - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post re..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Bhai was 🀣🀣🀣🀣 i dont knw whether he may return or not...but im so happy today to see him like that and the way he fell down was 🀣🀣🀣🀣 OMG 🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: VinuRox

<font color="#990033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#330033">That was the most hilarious fall I've seen in the television after a fight.πŸ˜† It should be more realistic.πŸ˜• He was shot far away from the edge of the cliff & how come he glide down?πŸ˜• He should have fell down the ground or roll down the cliff.πŸ˜‰ But not like that sky diving poseπŸ˜• His posture was like floating in a pool with the widen hands.πŸ˜† The action packed episode turned in to a comedy with ''that'' kinda fall.🀣

PS- Yay!! First to comment & This is my POV. No bashing. Peace <3 😳</font>
</font>

AR really needs 2 join acting class nd CVs shd hire expert editors. They made a kawara of the confrontation then comedy of d most serious scene!! Only rishbala hug was worthy to see..
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1Rockstar1

<font size="3">Nice post Titli, he was doing comedy while falling from the cliff, he is a such a bad actor always have dead expression stuck on his face, marte waqt bhi he had same expression..πŸ˜†</font>

dnt say 'dead expression' at least death scene me toh wo thik se diya hota! That part was most illogical..
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
AAKJ TOH SAB KUCH HILARIOUS TAH ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Titli😳 bhai was πŸ€£
The fall was really hilarious ...
Lovely post 😊
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lolz...i was laughing lyk crazy re uska fall dekhkar🀣🀣 i thought CVs would show some great action sequences, but they were sticking to comedy insteadπŸ˜†