Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome
Aman should tell arnav about his visit...
Felt bad for ainesh...
Finally jeevika arrived...
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
Poor guy that aman he is in between two devils!!
Bless his soul!!! 
I just loved this update!!
Hope arnav doesn something about  this rakhi thing and hope anji ties it to him too!!
She will really feel abd when she knows the real truth!!
Shyam is nearing the secrets i think and prem is with him!!
Hope nothing wrong happens here!!
Please cont soon!!
Edited by deepa.e - 10 years ago
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it
lol .poor aman
feeling sad for ainesh.
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh god dear
poor ainesh
i really love him dear...hope some magic shuld happen and anjali shuld tie rakhi dear
w8 fr d nxt prt
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god! its getting confusing and confusing!
and I love it!
;)
:)

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update as always.

I loved Shyam in this story. He smart, loyal, carrying and confident in what he does.
I was thinking that he will not sit quit or arnav to do the whole thing alone.
Loved Aman and Shyam encounter.

Poor Rahul feel very sorry for him. His sister is infront of him and he can't tell her to tie rakhi to him.
Thanks for wonderful update and pm in advance.
ullx thumbnail
That was great today is ma birthday n u gifted me wid an update thank u sooo mch n plz can u tell how many more chap r left
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter...

Hope they find Ekta soon...
anushri thumbnail
Firstly I am really sorry for being so late(Professional commitments😡). Last two updates were great. As much as I hate to say this but still going forward I was bit disappointed with 106 chap, the sole reason being Arnav & Aineesh. I have waited for so long for them to come face to face ever since there phone conversation and atlast I get to read a very little about them. I hated it when they behaved so formally around each other when all they wanted was to hug & let out the real emotions but am really glad that arnav started the conversation on a light note. However I do understand the need to do so and am sure you have planned more in the coming updates. I really loved it when arnav referred yash gupta as nanaji and khushi is being really supportive & am glad that he finds his solace & peace with her. Coming to 107th chapter, for me it was all the way shyam. The aura of power, command around him and the edge he has over arnav, the concern & love he has for arnav is something to envy about. Shyam's character has evolved over the updates and I just love it. I hope arnav keeps up his promise of never disclosing shyam's parentage irrespective of the circumstances because if its disclosed ( which I am sure is going to happen in coming updates) he will be shattered. Loved the little convo between the friends, am glad that khushi has got a true friend like ayush. His concern & love for her was evident through out the conversation. Now that the story has picked up its pace, am really excited for the course of action over the next five days.
anushri thumbnail
Another good one. I really don't have it in me anymore to write about the characters because they are all sketched so beautifully, each with there own charms, flaws. You have envisioned the bond between arnav & shyam so beautifully its hard to describe it in mere words and none of my words will do justice to it. kudos vanhi, for pulling out such a wonderful story blended so well with  human emotions, drams, suspense & action. When shyam gave deadline to arnav, I for once thought he is going to lay back for 5 days but it turns out to be wrong. Both the brothers are fighting it out just to protect the other and see the cruel fate of both. Shyam's parentage truth will leave a big scar on his heart and I am not sure how he is going to take it knowing that arnav knew the truth for so along. But just like old times I hope shyam understands arnav because all that the poor fellow wants is hide the truth as much as possible so that he doesn't get wounded in the process. Aman on the other hand should gets a special mention for being so loyal to arnav, holding the ground till his life was in danger. One thing that I didn't understand was why was shyam tagging prem along with him. 

Raksha bandhan is around the corner and am glad that you have fitted it in the story. I really felt bad for aineesh, his own sister his planning so much for the festival and he so helpless about the whole thing. As khushi mentioned it, the festival is really going to be special this time around and I am more than happy with it.