Leave me and My Aarthiji alone last ch pg 23

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
In this story Yash gets to know about Prashanth a bit late. It's really short OS.

Aarthi was in her room thinking what shobha ma told her on Karwachauth day. About Prashanth and her illness and when she said to them that she has to consulnt Yashji for that what she told her. 
""Leave her Dubey. Now she's happily living with her husband. She has forgotten us now"
Is this the way she thinks about her. Am I selfish like that? I already took Ansh once for the bone marrow transplant. What will happen when Yashji get to know about this whole thing. Theen she remembered How he always say that LIE IS A LIE. She vishualized everything that happened post Mumbai. Will Yashji behave like this again? What will I say when Yashji get to know about this.?"
 She was stressed. She didn't know what to do? She felt dizzy. She sat on floor to prevent her from falling. That all she could remember.

Yash came to room after several minutes to see Aarthi lying on the floor. Yash ran to him shouting at her.
"Aarthiji Aarhji wake up. What happened to you? Please please open your eyes."
"vidhi bhabhi Ma come soon. Aarthiji has fainted. He didn't know what to do. Knowing her situation he felt very scared about her. 
All came to room hearing his voice.
They did everything to wake up Aarthi but couldn't. Yash  didn't waste time to call, Dr. Kurian who asked him to bring Aarthi to the hospital soon.
They rushed her to the hospital.

At the hospital.
Aarthi was taken into the room to examine.
After serveral minutes Dr. came out. 
"Mr. Yash Scindia I told you not to give her any stress that it could result her danger. But you didn't listern to me. Her life is in danger. We cannot say anything about her for another 24 hours. She's in critical condition."
"But doctor she was not in a stress situation"
"No, Mr. Scindia she has been a stress situation. Her condition is not good"
Dr. went in saying this.
Yash looked at family members.
"I beg you'll please tell me did you tell her something that made her stressed. Please tell me"
That time Dubeys came in. They heard Yash's plead. They looked at each other. They knew what has happened.
"Beta not them we were at fault. We ..."then she blurted out the whole truth about Aarthi being a divorcee her life and how Prashanth came back and how they asked Ansh for bone marrow transplant without thinking about her condition leaving all shocked and angry.
"MBKK bhayiya see what they have done they have hidden such a big truth from us. Now we'll leave Aarthi  with them and go"

"Yes we clearly said that we only wanted a widow not a divorcee." Said SP.

Yash listened all this while with so much anger.

"Stop it all of you.Because of you'll she's struggling with her life today. Shobha ma you always said that she's your daughter. Then will you do the same thing if she has being your own daughter? Why didn't you come to me. You knew her situation well but you   stressed her with this. YOu played with her life, knowing her situation.You proved that blood is thicker than water. And you'll"
 he said turning to SP and G3
 "You'll wanted a son from her. She went through this pregnancy knowing how dangerous it would be to her just to fulfill your wish. She never thought about her life..Now after knowing the truth you'll don't want  her. She's not a thing to use when you'll want and throw whenever you'll want. She's my wife and mmy love . Now leave me and Aarthiji alone" He shouted leaving all scared. Knowing his nature one by one left him.
He sat down cryingly.
"I'm sorry aarthiji I failed. I couldn't keep you stress free." He cried his heart out.
He opened his eyes to see his 3 little children crying and praying to God 
"Please God save our mama. We promise to be good children." Said Ansh
"Please don't take her a way. We cannnot live without her "Cried Palak.
Yash came and hugged all three.
"Papa will she leave us like Aarpitha mama."
"No beta we'll ask God to protect her. God listen to small children"
 They cried together and prayed to God . That night Yash didn't sleep. Three little children slept on the chairs in the corridor.
 Yash prayed whole night.
In the morning Doctor came to hi,
"Mr. Scindia Aarthi has opened her eyes. It's a miracle. You can meet her. But don't stress her and don't let her speak.
Yash rushed to the room.
Aarthi was tense. Shes said. "YAshji I'm sorry"
"Sh!!! Aarthiji don't speak I know every thing Shobha ma told me everything We'll face it together. I promise. I love you Aarthiji. Don't ever try to leave me. You are too precious me to loose."and he kissed her foread  Aarthi was relaxed and happy now.  Children came rushing to them happily.
"Yay mama woke up Yay!"
Their smiles told the new begining of their new life with no lies.

Link to chapter 2

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Kate once again what an outstanding OS from you πŸ‘. 
My only complaint is, it was so small πŸ˜­

But still you managed to bring out the intensity and the essence and the feelings, of the whole track in small OS and it was done so beautifully, that I'm left speechless, once again πŸ‘

Loved the possessive side of Yashu. ( A possessive Yashji is my weakness πŸ˜‰  )

And then the AarYa union, Uff what to say yaar 
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a very good os...loved itπŸ‘πŸΌEdited by kratzyfan - 10 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey its so so postive and lovable, short os friend...😳😳
srilanka123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anithu

Hey its so so postive and lovable, short os friend...😳😳

Thanks dear!
caller123 thumbnail
Thanks dear!
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Must say that your  OS  was asking for more...'cause you have hit the chord where it should have been in the original PV. Am serious when I say...this should have been the outcome of Arti's hidden truth. You have been very practical and real with the borrowed situation...keeping in mind ...  health condition - stress of Arti...and her going faint after the generosity of stress given by Dubeys...and loved overall conversation of involved characters and much needed dialogue from Yash to Dubeys and his family. .. . .   Yash being not angry with Arti for her hidden truth is a WOW... for the situation created by you...surely kept the temperature of Yash low and normal.

Would love to give πŸ‘...simply for keeping in mind of Arti's  health condition and not treating her as 'super-woman'.

RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh kate another fab piece of aarya yash shouting on not only shobha for bein selfish but as well on his parents who seek aarti only for giving them grandosn

really loved it how later kids prayed for her n their prayer answered miracle happened & aarti n aayu are saved

really nice emotional os dearπŸ‘
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice!!!! Loved the way Yash blasted every one for using Aarti for their benefit!!! Good job!!!