News-- News - Varun Badola will be back @star plus

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey all here is fresh news for u all...

Varun Badola roped in for 24 Frames' next on Star Plus

2 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Varun Bodola will be soon back on small screen to charm all his fans.

The actor, who has portrayed some amazing characters over the years, as per sources, has been roped in by 24 Frames for their upcoming project on Star Plus.

The plot of the serial is tentatively based on American hit series Missing, for which the makers have bought the rights.

We got in touch with Varun and the actor confirmed that he has been approached for the show but "things are yet to get formalized".

Though Varun chose not to divulge any further information, our sources have shared that Varun's is not the lead role but a very important and powerful parallel character.

Earlier, Anuj Saxena and Shraddha Nigam were the choices to play the lead roles in the project. However, post the pilot shoot, we have learnt that both Anuj and Shraddha are no longer a part of the venture.

The cast and crew will soon start shooting in Pondicherry and as per Star Plus' new policy for new shows, first five episodes have to be submitted to the channel and the creatives will then check the quality of the content, research on the subject and give a go ahead for further filming.

We tried getting in touch with producer Nandita Mehra from 24 Frames but she remained unavailable.

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh nice I would love to see him in a new show😊
ronshaan thumbnail
Okay so I guess soon with his return we will get a new fresh forum and a nice place to spam

Thank u varun 4 comming back On TV show !!!

it will be great to c u in 2 shows every day so welcome back and em happy for this news
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope hope hope this  show  gets  on the   floor and  we get to see him  ... Fingers  Crossed...  Thanks for sharing  Ron!
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG My fav. Channel O I'll definitely watch
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

It's good he's coming back and the writers do justice to his skills

There is no reason to say he's not the lead, Varun is a powerhouse and whoever the lead is pale in comparison to VB
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the news Ron. I hope he is successful 
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey this is great news.

This show is very different from PHS so we will get to see Varun in a completely different avatar if he takes it on.

The article says Varun will not be the main lead but will have an important parallel role. Ummm the show's main lead is a woman!!!!! Although Varun can pull of dressing up as a woman occassionally 😆😆 I don't think that he wants to make a career out of it🤣🤣🤣

Lets hope its an interesting and substantial role (and one that does not get re-written at the whim of TRPs)

Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
hope so too payal and hahahaha good idea but I would like to see him as him and not as a lady 
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear God, if Varun does come back in this new show, please let it have an english subtitle😭