loving the show!

Posted: 10 years ago
after ashish Kapoor's dekha ek khwab i stopped watching shows for a while because i did not find anyone as good looking and charming than him..his other show came but the role did not suit him, just watched the show to see his good looking face on screen...and then got hooked on to saraswatichandra because of the unique story and amazing cast!...and now it seems like i am falling for damayanti's beauty and great acting skills, veer's good looks and the intense look in his eyes is killing me..cannot wait for their love story to begin..please share ur views regarding the show, and all Ashish Kapoor fans who r liking the show pl help in increasing the rank of the show and the actors in india forum..one thing i would like to mention, this is for the cvz..pl work on improving cinematography and veer's costume, sometimes the sets look ridiculously fake!
this is not sc mandy...so dont expect much ...lol

but me ur shana is always here ...yes me too in coz of ashu and riddhi as damyanti is doing good job

i like present story line... me loving .this spoilt  princess and strict bodyguard ki prem kahani ...something that always attracts people like us...plus we have good looking people too ...lol
It's surprising that I m liking the show too (it's not my kinda show) and to a great extent Ashish is the reason! He is such an amazing performer  You know even in scenes where there is nothing much an actor can do he manages to shine even in those scenes ( I hope I m making some sense here). 

But I must admit the special effects are hilarious at times ðŸ˜† They look so fake and below standard. But I guess Indian TV shows don't have that huge a budget to pull off high quality special effects. Costumes are okish. Ashish can look good even in a potato sack LOL so he manages to look decent in whatever he is made to wear till now but yes scope of improvement is there.
DITOO SHANA.

I STARTED SEEING DIS SOUP ONLY BC ASHU.BUT NOW I STARTED LIKING IT.
I DONO WHETHER I LIKE RIDHI ASHISH JODI.BC MANVEER STILL REMAINS AS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE.

YES CVs SHUD REALLY WORK ON CINEMATOGRAPHY n VEERS APPEARANCE.

P.S :MONI DAT POTATO SAC CRACKED ME UP.
Originally posted by shana0127

this is not sc mandy...so dont expect much ...lol

but me ur shana is always here ...yes me too in coz of ashu and riddhi as damyanti is doing good job

i like present story line... me loving .this spoilt  princess and strict bodyguard ki prem kahani ...something that always attracts people like us...plus we have good looking people too ...lol

so true meri shana🤗i am also loving this new story, just want it to keep going like this!
Originally posted by -Moni-

It's surprising that I m liking the show too (it's not my kinda show) and to a great extent Ashish is the reason! He is such an amazing performer  You know even in scenes where there is nothing much an actor can do he manages to shine even in those scenes ( I hope I m making some sense here). 

But I must admit the special effects are hilarious at times ðŸ˜† They look so fake and below standard. But I guess Indian TV shows don't have that huge a budget to pull off high quality special effects. Costumes are okish. Ashish can look good even in a potato sack LOL so he manages to look decent in whatever he is made to wear till now but yes scope of improvement is there.

agree moni,ashu's entry has made the show more interesting! he has immense screen presence and love watching him in intense roles!
Originally posted by ...anju...

DITOO SHANA.

I STARTED SEEING DIS SOUP ONLY BC ASHU.BUT NOW I STARTED LIKING IT.
I DONO WHETHER I LIKE RIDHI ASHISH JODI.BC MANVEER STILL REMAINS AS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE.

YES CVs SHUD REALLY WORK ON CINEMATOGRAPHY n VEERS APPEARANCE.

manveer was cute but this jodi is more mature and i am liking ridhi's acting, she is a great actress! seems like she performs from the heart!
Originally posted by ...anju...

Don't you remember Ashish even wore a potato sack like outfit in DEK. I got a screencap too😆

Originally posted by -Moni-

Don't you remember Ashish even wore a potato sack like outfit in DEK. I got a screencap too😆

YES I DO REMEMBER 🤣
Mandy ... great post.
I started watching this show for Ridhi and the promos were interesting too. After Maryada i too wasnt watching anything until RaQesh came in HJNH. That was a flop, the less said the better, waste of a good actor. 

Ridhis a fantastic actress and you can tell by her portrayal of three different characters in one show, all  with different personalities.

Agree about the cinematography. Its a daily show and the graphics could be better. The outdoor scenes are good though and so were the scenes which were shot in Thailand.

This show is different from other shows, the concept is different too.