Jodha Bai did exist... Proof - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Thank u for the info!
And wow! U r a mughal descendent?
I hav always been fascinated by historical things. And when it comes down to names, it doesn't really matter if her name was jodha/heer/harka. It wasn't very uncommon to hav multiple names of ppl at that time. But if the person didn't really exist, that would be a big problem. Lineage is a subject of pride among people. And jodha did exist but as mariam. If not then who was jahangir's mother?

I am frm nepal. And I find the story of JA somewhat like of Bhrikuti's. Bhrikuti was also the daughter of a hindu king, Amshuverma, of Licchavi dynasty. He got his daughter married to the king of tibet tsong sang gampo due to political reasons. She was greatly influenced by buddhism so she even took a statue of buddha as dowry to tibet. She played a vital in spreading buddhism throughout tibet where confusium played a dominant role. I feel the story of ja and bhrikuti quite similar which is very fascinating.
Though it would be better if ekta dug deep into the history and slammed the proof against the face of the protesters! Ahaha.
Originally posted by bareta

Could anybody pls tell me to which present clan she belonged?

I searched it seems it Jaipur. But then its very respected clan.

Please tell.

Jaipur is not a clan but a place where the rajputs ruled. The clan is Kachhwaha Rajput to which Jodhabai belonged. They had a notorious history and after willfully marrying Jodha to Akbar they further shamed themselves among rajputanas. Infact even today they face the brunt of their wrongdoings among the rajput clans, thats why all the protest is happening just to save themselves from further disgrace. 
No matter how many proofs you throw at their face... literally... They will protest. Dont u see, protesting against JA is just a way for them to get exposure! Its best to attack a TV show, then they would get an easy exposure... Politics, all Politics.

Even I had read in School, that Akbar had a Hindu Rajput wife named Jodha, and she was the mother of Salim. So Dear Protesters of Rajput community, why don't you go and burn the publisher of the book, and beat the writer. I am sure you guys are best at that!
Originally posted by monu_tan

Jaipur is not a clan but a place where the rajputs ruled. The clan is Kachhwaha Rajput to which Jodhabai belonged. They had a notorious history and after willfully marrying Jodha to Akbar they further shamed themselves among rajputanas. Infact even today they face the brunt of their wrongdoings among the rajput clans, thats why all the protest is happening just to save themselves from further disgrace. 

So its Just a way to save themselves from DISGRACE?
 Laughable!
Do they Know the concept of  "Past is Past"?
the video is not starting...why...do u have it in youtube